Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zenith9

Looking For Contractors

You may contact my contractor, that did the similiar job for my house.

His name and email : Kelvin / senz_cs@yahoo.com.sg

Last time, he has sent me a link for his past works, maybe you can take a look.

Project

Hi,

Got his contact?

Thks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Zenith9,

I (or rather my lousy reno contractor) just 'finished' the renovation for my HDB's 2 toilets last Friday (9 Dec 2011). And since then, has been fighting a battle with them for 2 days (yesterday & today!)

Their service totally sucks big time!

Screwed up one part of the job and now refuse to help me rectify!

And when I speak to the BOSS, himself, these 2 days, he also reiterated and emphasis to me that since he is not making much profit from my project, he cannot help me to re-fix my toilet door which has been done badly, blocking my only path for my air-con drainage pipe! Now, my drainage piping is still left undone because of this...and this battle has not been resolved yet!

When I told him that since he does not value customer service and maintaining good customer relations, I will have to lodge this with CASE (Consumer Association of Singapore). And he has the cheek to say that it's no use...he will not bother even if he receive a letter from CASE because he already receive many letters from CASE anyway and he just throw them into the rubbish bin! Oh my god...meaning he kena complain a lot by his other customers???

Hahah....after this experience of mine....I'm not surprised at all!

So, don't fall into the same trap- using the lousy contractor like mine!) Oh...the contractor - *spam* SERVICES & CONSULTANT @ Toa Payoh...

Please help yourself and let your friends know about this so that you all don't kena like me! :(

Thank god I read this. cheers...:)