Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wendily86

A New Beginning At Treelodge@punggol

Hera say meollow~~~ to Romeo (ah bai), Antonio and Miko!

MYavatar.jpg

Hi Hera!! Wah...I love black cats! Hahaha..I have always wanted to get a black cat (with white paws)!!! Lucky you! It's a HE right? The face looks like a boy :P

Miko Zhang, Antonio Zhang and Ah Bai say hi!!! (Our surnames are not Zhang..but they used to be really dirty when they were young, so I gave them the surname Zhang. :P)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, where did you get your white long footstool and how much? Thanks

Hi NeoBY, bought it at Courts. Was 149 but we had $50 voucher from Megatex, so we paid $99 for it. =)

Hahahaha.. To us, bb is a sooner or later thing so start earlier n suffer now.. Enjoy later.. LOL.. So did ur mum laff at u when u say u fan Jian? Lol.. But these days having pets r not cheap.. Standard of living for everything is EXP!

Yeah...I think pets see doctor more exp than us. Haiz...they are due for a visit to the vet soon for their neutering...dont feel like sending them there, know they cfm will be scared to death. But it's inevitable...=(

Haha..my mum actually agrees with me..say i fan jian. I say i qian mao zai (owe cat's debts) she laff at me. =( Anyway, She's living with me now, and everyday they chase her around. So the moment she reaches home she'll rush to her room...she say everyday have to fight wits with them. lols~

Hahahaha.. To us, bb is a sooner or later thing so start earlier n suffer now.. Enjoy later.. LOL.. So did ur mum laff at u when u say u fan Jian? Lol.. But these days having pets r not cheap.. Standard of living for everything is EXP!

Jo'en..haha..baby even more responsibilty leh! Haha..having been thru e period when i have to bottlefeed them every few hrs..stimulating them to pee and poo when they dont know how, watching them 24/7 to make sure they are ok (and fhat includes bringing them to work everyday).my goodness..haha..i can imagine it'll be for a baby!! But having said that, i think watching them grow is rewarding by itself!

I was telling my mum how fan jian i am. I keep cats just to spend money on them, feed them, clear their sai and let them scratch. =\

Anyway, yup i recall a few forumers here have cats too. Got one i find her very cute..i think called miaomiao? Frm the Mariba house one..hehe..def need pointers frm them. I've kept cats since young but nv in an apartment..

Punggol family: i'm using iphone to read, cant see ur avatar now. Post them here!! Haha..

Jo'en..haha..baby even more responsibilty leh! Haha..having been thru e period when i have to bottlefeed them every few hrs..stimulating them to pee and poo when they dont know how, watching them 24/7 to make sure they are ok (and fhat includes bringing them to work everyday).my goodness..haha..i can imagine it'll be for a baby!! But having said that, i think watching them grow is rewarding by itself!

I was telling my mum how fan jian i am. I keep cats just to spend money on them, feed them, clear their sai and let them scratch. =\

Anyway, yup i recall a few forumers here have cats too. Got one i find her very cute..i think called miaomiao? Frm the Mariba house one..hehe..def need pointers frm them. I've kept cats since young but nv in an apartment..

Punggol family: i'm using iphone to read, cant see ur avatar now. Post them here!! Haha..

Oh..they only pee in the bathroom. :) And they do their pooing at their shared litterbox which I have to clear everyday otherwise it really stinks. Yup I'll try the catnip thing if they wont use the scratching post I'm getting for them.. Lemming for one selling for 50usd in Amazon! :)

They are called Romeo (ah bai), Antonio and Miko! :D

Hi ppl! Havent abandon the tblog but it's just that..to be honest, we havent done much to the place yet... *guilty*

On top of our busy schedule plus couldnt come to an agreement on what we actually wanna do...there's a whole new dimension to our renovation woes....

Hi! Do they have a name? I have a cat too! She in my avatar! They are now at their most active and fun stage! Of course, most active may means more woes for you. :D

Edited by Punggolfamily

No choice leh, they come as a package de. Initially I only wanted one..but now love them all too much and they like to stick together, so jus keep them all. The house has more than enough space for them to run anyway.

Hahaha..so far the thing they target the most is my white footstool. Aiya..as good as gone le, so I just let them do it. Sourcing for a good scratch post in the meantime.

Waste wise they keep to their litterbox and e floortrap in the bathroom.,so at least they are QUITE guai in that sense. But my place always reeked of their poo after they hv done their business. And their poo is >+*^^%%##^**%%^^^ smelly so i hv to clear everyday. Fan jian...hahaha..

hi u can spray catnip onto the scratching post and keep bringing them there to sniff

on the other hand, if u wanna stop them from poo-ing in the bathroom.. keep bleaching the area and make sure their litterbox is clean. with 3 kittens, the waste amt shld be quite alot. perhaps u wanna invest in an extra litterbox.. so got more "Clean" toilets for them.

Lol.. U r so funny.. Comes in a package.. Haa.. But true la ur hse is big enuff for em to run ard..

I like dogs but I can't stand e cleaning up n their medical bills oso not cheap.. so stick to having a real baby instead.. Bwahahahahha..

I tink there's a few forumer who owns cat oso.. Tink u nid to 请教 em le.. Haa.. Poo wise... I tink be it human or cat or dog or hamster... It stinks!!! Bwahahahahha.. Tink they shd invent some mini toilet bowl for pets so they can flush emselves.. Hahaha

No choice leh, they come as a package de. Initially I only wanted one..but now love them all too much and they like to stick together, so jus keep them all. The house has more than enough space for them to run anyway.

Hahaha..so far the thing they target the most is my white footstool. Aiya..as good as gone le, so I just let them do it. Sourcing for a good scratch post in the meantime.

Waste wise they keep to their litterbox and e floortrap in the bathroom.,so at least they are QUITE guai in that sense. But my place always reeked of their poo after they hv done their business. And their poo is >+*^^%%##^**%%^^^ smelly so i hv to clear everyday. Fan jian...hahaha..

Wow.. 3 kittens ah.. Haa.. My sis adopted 2 kittens last time n indeed..... Itz a terror.. Fabric sofa will be a headache for ya too as they might dirty it pretty often (pee-ing).. N I saw how my sis's bed got destroyed by e 2 cats.. Even for wOod or metal stuffs there's gonna be quite alot of scratches n whatsoever.. My sis n parents haf to close e home's window most of e time bcos cats seems to haf e tendency to wanna jump out of window.. LOL.. So I tink that's how my parents place haf e 'cat smell' quite badly..

Hi ppl! Havent abandon the tblog but it's just that..to be honest, we havent done much to the place yet... *guilty*

On top of our busy schedule plus couldnt come to an agreement on what we actually wanna do...there's a whole new dimension to our renovation woes....

3+kits.jpg

kittens!!

She

IMG_20120127_215314.jpg

She

photo%281%29.JPG

Hebai.JPG

They were brought back to my place when they were 2-3weeks old. The security guard found them abandoned by their mum (or so he said) and when he showed them to me, they were already quite dehydrated and starved yet were refusing to drink from milk bottle. Anyway, cut the story short, I decided to adopt them. The first few weeks were hellish as they were dependent on me for everything...from in and out. I was so scared they couldnt survive Thank goodness for support from many people, we managed to get them pass the critical age and now they are big, healthy and tyrannical. hahaha...a bundle of joy in the house as they are now at the really playful age BUT it means they are also destroyers. *Sigh*

Yup, so another dimension to my renovation woes is...furnishing and pieces around the house has got to be cat-proof. -.- Which means comfy leather sofas are out. Or I can buy cheap sofas for them to scratch but it is not a long term solution. Probably getting fabric sofas. And also, they jump everywhere and knock everything (in sight) over. Which means small display pieces are out too. *sigh*

no more update?

So far that's all. We'll be starting with our open terrace first! Will update when we have started on something! :P

Actually Me and my wife is aiming for this unit, it from last Nov sale of balance flat right. But come to out turn, the unit aready taken, so I guess you got the unit. I happy for you. Hope more photo of your loft house...:-)

Thanks! So in the end which unit did you chose? Actually the first time I lay on eyes on a loft unit was the Dawson one...but too exp le..=\

Wow, i love loft units.. I love high high ceilings & windows! Congrats!! You are sure a proud owner.

I love the high ceiling and windows too! Thanks! Proud owner yup but really wish to do it justice. =)

Hi Wendily, where did you buy your coffee table?

Hi kunzzy, I bought it at the furniture shop on level 4 of Parkway Parade..I think is Aero furnishing? But the price I got it at is kind of exp..I saw the same piece at Hommage trading and Star Furniture...I think they selling it at $300++..but I'm not sure whether the material is the same..

Oh yeah, just remembered. I did buy something recently...muahahaha..

THIS!

OSIM-uRELAX.jpg

Osim uRelax

and THIS! OSIM-uPhoria-Leg-Massager.png

Osim uPhoria

Actually it was for my mum cos she was complaining of leg pain...got poisoned at the Osim shop lah. But I guess anyone in the house can use them...so why not? =)