Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wendily86

A New Beginning At Treelodge@punggol

Oh gorgeous. If your apt is not too hot (i.e. afternoon sun), I'll suggest using the open terrace as a nice alfresco dining area. My SO and I usually eat out in our balcony and we really like it there. Just install a fan so that you can get a breeze if it's not a windy day. And do use blinds instead of curtains so you don't have to worry about washing the curtains. :) But ya lar, just get him to clean the windows, LOL.

I would love to get a loft unit, hang a few Moooi Raimond lamps in the double height living room and then just stay on for good...

Hope you have a smooth reno!

The dining area almost non-existent and so the idea of Alfresco dining also occurred to me. hehehe, any good outdoor furniture to recommend?

And yup likely we're going for blinds too. Any idea is it much more exp? =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lol emotional blackmail? He is gd! Ha!

You definitely wont regret getting this unit when its done up i am sure.

Maybe regret only when you are cleaning the house!

And if you are installing curtains, i foresee you grumbling at the height. Haha!

Ya...! We're hoping to get blinds though. Haha...He wanted automated one lor...sure burst budget. >.<

Very interesting unit, I would be thinking of how I could use the double height void in the living room and terrace, otherwise it seems very wasted.

Nice! This was the unit that I actually wanted to get. But my queue was so far back!!! Haha. Congrats!!! Amazing unit. I'm sure you will love every minute of it. :)

Oh gorgeous. If your apt is not too hot (i.e. afternoon sun), I'll suggest using the open terrace as a nice alfresco dining area. My SO and I usually eat out in our balcony and we really like it there. Just install a fan so that you can get a breeze if it's not a windy day. And do use blinds instead of curtains so you don't have to worry about washing the curtains. :) But ya lar, just get him to clean the windows, LOL.

I would love to get a loft unit, hang a few Moooi Raimond lamps in the double height living room and then just stay on for good...

Hope you have a smooth reno!

Lol emotional blackmail? He is gd! Ha!

You definitely wont regret getting this unit when its done up i am sure.

Maybe regret only when you are cleaning the house!

And if you are installing curtains, i foresee you grumbling at the height. Haha!

Lols, unfortunately i havent got a chance to go in yet!! Will post the pictures once i collected the keys! :)

Wah, i was quite against the idea of getting this unit initially cos i just started working only nt too long ago, dont wanna bite more than i can swallow! But my bf really love this unit, said he'll regret for the rest of his life if he doesnt choose it if he can. >.< emotional blackmail!

Anyway, i visited ur t-blog too! Beautiful place! Very big!! ^^

Haha bought it at 545k..

Its a steal sia!! So what are you intending to do to your already so beautiful place?

How about the stairs? Comes with what kind of railings?

Cant wait to see how it will turn out.

Wow! Really beautiful on its own already! Congrats gal :dancingqueen:

Mind disclosing how much you bought this unit for?

My EM already 600k so Im guessing yours should be more?

Hahaha...our Q number is 5 and all along I thought Q number 1-4 would have taken it. For some strange reason they didnt~! :dancingqueen:

And yup, I really hope I can do justice to the place with my limited budget ! *stressed*

Wah..... Nice n bright.

So have u found a contractor or ID?

Will follow this thread closely.

Haha..not yet!! We're only collecting the keys on 5th Jan, will take a look around the house first then decide! :horse: