Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wingy

Animation Montage

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I'm a freelancer that provide photo montage and cartoon animation services at an affordable prices.

For more information or enquiry please send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

=]

Hi,

Minutes Studio provide montage service for all occassion; weddings, ROM, birthday parties etc.

Visit www.minutesstudio.com for previews.

Feel free to contact me at 93737315 or eric@minutesstudio.com

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for the links. I find them really helpful.

I am quite attracted by the anime from www.dreamzcoffee.com.

I think I saw them on the Expert anime article in recent style wedding magazine.

I am fixing an appointment with them, anyone signing with them, please pm me ok?

I thought of signing together maybe can get discount or what? heehee! :P

Hi,

I'm a freelancer that provide photo montage and cartoon animation services at an affordable prices.

=]

Hi... I am interested in doing a cartoon animation montage for my wedding which is on the 4th Sept. Kindly email me ur contacts at ver_moh@yahoo.com.sg for further discussion... Thanks!!!!

Hi,

=]

Hi,my wedding is on Mar 6 2010 and i want to do a wedding animation.Please email me at lee.cheryl08@hotmail.com.Thanks.

Crftvideo.com, a company that specializes in creating custom video commercials and animations, is the perfect partner for our business. They have developed stunning animated 3D videos for us that have helped us attract more customers and increase conversions. The advantage of an animated 3D video is its uniqueness and appeal. It stands out among the masses of other promotional materials and leaves a vivid impression on the viewers. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the team's work and their ability to translate our ideas into reality. If you need to stand out in the market and attract the attention of the audience, I highly recommend turning to this company.