Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahlipz

~Beautiful Cozy Simplicity~

Like ur white kitchen very much & i will hv my white kitchen too but with black granite top, pls update pic when ur white solid surface top up. thx

I like your pure white kitchen! I'm getting a pure white one too, hopefully it'll turn out as nice as yours.. =)

Thanks, ffdog and theitsybits for liking the white kitchen.

Wifey is against the all white kitchen because she is worried about them turning yellowish 1-2 years later.

My ID promised that it wont turn yellowish, so I trusted his word. Perhaps, white will make my small kitchen looks BIGGER(???)

My all white kitchen and top is ready except for a cabinet hinge that was not screwed properly. Oh, the kitchen handles have not been fixed up yet. Initially, the idea was to have a copper type of handle but IKEA already stopped bringing those in. ID suggested another type of IKEA handles and bought them. Only left with backsplash, handles and hood to be fixed up. Not forgetting the sink tap too :)

Edited by ahlipz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks, ffdog and theitsybits for liking the white kitchen.

Wifey is against the all white kitchen because she is worried about them turning yellowish 1-2 years later.

My ID promised that it wont turn yellowish, so I trusted his word. Perhaps, white will make my small kitchen looks BIGGER(???)

My all white kitchen and top is ready except for a cabinet hinge that was not screwed properly. Oh, the kitchen handles have not been fixed up yet. Initially, the idea was to have a copper type of handle but IKEA already stopped bringing those in. ID suggested another type of IKEA handles and bought them. Only left with backsplash, handles and hood to be fixed up. Not forgetting the sink tap too :)

i don't really believe that it will not turn yellowish in year to come..it'll probably not be as bright white but wouldn't look yellowish i suppose..definitely will look bigger!

i want to get handles too..haven't discussed with the carpenter..isn't it included in the price?? didn't know that we have to buy them!!

i don't really believe that it will not turn yellowish in year to come..it'll probably not be as bright white but wouldn't look yellowish i suppose..definitely will look bigger!

i want to get handles too..haven't discussed with the carpenter..isn't it included in the price?? didn't know that we have to buy them!!

The handles are included in the quotation. Just that I can choose the design or rather he can let me choose the design after shortlisting them

Nothing much was done except the fixing of the solid kitchen top and stainless steel under-mount sink

White Solid Top + Induction Hod

p1040308s.jpg

Closer inspection for the interior for kitchen cabinet. Looks nice, imo

p1040303o.jpg

This will show how BIG is the kitchen area for the new flat. Unlike my parents' generation, the kitchen is almost 2-3 times bigger. Open drawers inspection, fitted with Blum mechanism

p1040302a.jpg

Edited by ahlipz

Wow, full laminate for the inner cabinets. You must have spent a lot of money. Looks like thin solid top is in the trend now?

Wow, full laminate for the inner cabinets. You must have spent a lot of money. Looks like thin solid top is in the trend now?

Yup, it is solid plywood in laminate c/w ABS trimming (following the contract wording) for all the inner cabinets for my kitchen. Contractor is using the term "colour polygon". She has explained to me before but I had forgotten about it.

A couple of more pictures

Full height cabinet with pull out drawers. I foresee plenty of snacks in place next time

p1040310nw.jpg

More storage drawers... Very Kaisu ;)

p1040304h.jpg

Maybe should show the shoes cabinet. In my earlier post, wifey concerns are (1) Shoes Cabinet & (2) Wardrobe.

The rest of the renovation, she will leave in my hand.

Bluff one :bleah: , she still got interfere abit but still let me go ahead with the industrial theme as long as she can feel the cosy-ness of a house.

Edited by ahlipz

Discussed with ID to install a glass door for the wardrobe after wifey raised the issue of clothes being dusty. The initial plan was for an open concept WIW (including open concept wardrobe) ID suggested a clear glass so as to display the copper pipes.

Wondering if to change the wooden drawer to another position to maximize space utilisation?

Any suggestion if there is a need to get the carpenter to compartmentalize the drawer for belts, watches, earrings, accessories...etc

Saw a few T-blog with glass display for their accessories... :dribble:

Contractor is chasing me to get ready my ceiling fan and dining light. Still in 2 minds deciding on the Haiku fan after price increased. Dining light can settle next month when we are in Bangkok.

Left with shower screen for both toilets and kitchen backsplash. ID wanted to shift the shower kerb to make the shower area slightly bigger but contractor said that ID never tell her about this amendment. Luckily, we are not in a hurry to move in.

GSS... Already bought sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs.... Super leong!!!

Bluff one :bleah: , she still got interfere abit but still let me go ahead with the industrial theme as long as she can feel the cosy-ness of a house.

Hey u gt a nice beautiful house. Can't wait to see e rest of your Reno done.

Hello ahlipz, can you tell me where to get those industrial pipes for your wardrobe? I am thinking to do a shelve with these pipes. Thanks. :yamseng:

Hey u gt a nice beautiful house. Can't wait to see e rest of your Reno done.

Thanks for dropping by.

I am taking my own sweet time to renovate, either my ID love or hate me

Hello ahlipz, can you tell me where to get those industrial pipes for your wardrobe? I am thinking to do a shelve with these pipes. Thanks. :yamseng:

My ID is the one who sourced for the copper pipes.

I don't have the contact. From what I know from him, copper is not cheap but I love the raw bronze colour. My living and corridor consist of the copper pipes for light.

Vanity top for both toilets is partly up, except the basin and tap

Pics provided by contractor via Whatapps,

Common Toilet

commontoilet2.jpg

Master Bedroom Toilet

mastertoilet2.jpg

ID informed me that the basin we chose for the Master Bedroom toilet is slightly too big. He has to do some amendment to the vanity top. One of the plus point we chose this ID is that both my wife and myself love the toilets that he design.

Going back later to check if the pipings have been done up for both toilets

Edited by ahlipz

Showed this to my ID and spoke to him about this idea of mine.

58195020154410378_J4eV7riN_b.jpg

Guess what he told me, the black colur paint is actually chalk board paint. :paint:

Well, I am impressed. Can start to draw free style in future!

Edited by ahlipz