Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I'm looking for Vietnam Landscape painting. Anyone got any ideas anywhere in SIngapore selling?

Something like this. The original artist is selling in ebay for US$900 :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I'm looking for reproduction. :notti: :notti:

$(KGrHqJHJFUFC,zOI7mEBQtGdB(QjQ~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16NHJHoE9n3Kd2drBQtGdN4H(!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16JHJGoE9nuQeWuLBP87)WBb+Q~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16NHJHQE9nzE)jzoBQtGK3KgDg~~60_57.JPG

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm looking for Vietnam Landscape painting. Anyone got any ideas anywhere in SIngapore selling?

Something like this. The original artist is selling in ebay for US$900 :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I'm looking for reproduction. :notti: :notti:

One Piece Painting at Joo Chiat, roughly around SGD400+ upwards depending on size...check out their website for some samples, Easton is the guy to chat to... nice guy although i didn't buy from them in the end...

One Piece Painting at Joo Chiat, roughly around SGD400+ upwards depending on size...check out their website for some samples, Easton is the guy to chat to... nice guy although i didn't buy from them in the end...

Thanks! Just checked out the site.. Not cheap wor.... :jawdrop:

Thanks! Just checked out the site.. Not cheap wor.... :jawdrop:

Yes...I was asking around, if you want cheap, you need to take a flight to HCM or Hanoi cos that's where the artists are ... :sport-smiley-018:

I figured the price would work out about the same...heh heh...

You can probably consider Afremov's style as well ...

I share some drawings I saw from ebay. I was looking for landscape paintings something like the previous post. And I come across this

445102920_o.jpg

Close to what I like but I prefer the background to have color rather than white.

Any, u can see all the paintings in the below link

http://stores.ebay.com.sg/chewybf/Oil-Paintings-/_i.html?_fsub=3463295010&_sid=1100051010&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

But in the end, I bought the below painting. :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

446021662_o.jpg

It's only US$40 and free shipping. If the painting is good, then I will buy the landscape paintings.

Yes...I was asking around, if you want cheap, you need to take a flight to HCM or Hanoi cos that's where the artists are ... :sport-smiley-018:

I figured the price would work out about the same...heh heh...

You can probably consider Afremov's style as well ...

Haaa.... I had been monitoring Afremov for a few months now. Almost wanna buy 2 night ago for the US$99 promotion but pull back. Haa... I probably will get one of his painting in the future.

Haaa.... I had been monitoring Afremov for a few months now. Almost wanna buy 2 night ago for the US$99 promotion but pull back. Haa... I probably will get one of his painting in the future.

I actually bought a print from Choy Moo Kheong from Artline Gallery - figured I would support local artists...hee...unfortunately, the print I bought is not shown online but is a gorgeous autumnal one with leaves in red, orange and yellow...

I like Afremov's stuff but his style doesn't fit into my current theme...may consider buying one or two to keep for the next house...heh

I actually bought a print from Choy Moo Kheong from Artline Gallery - figured I would support local artists...hee...unfortunately, the print I bought is not shown online but is a gorgeous autumnal one with leaves in red, orange and yellow...

I like Afremov's stuff but his style doesn't fit into my current theme...may consider buying one or two to keep for the next house...heh

Thanks for sharing Choy Moo Kheong site. I love the paintings!! Those bamboos one are nice.... So we need to go Suntec to see the paintings?

How much did u got yours?

Sorry to hijack your thread. :sport-smiley-004: Got some items to get from Amazon too. Anyone want to share shipping can pm me.

I am getting the following.

Joseph Joseph ELGB0100CB Elevate 6-Piece Heat-Resistant Utensil Set

41iLpWfkENL._SX450_.jpg

simplehuman Quick Load Paper Towel Holder, Stainless Steel

3154B68XPSL._SY450_.jpg

Silicone Baking Mat Set (2 pk.) Non Stick Surface

815TiC45zkL._SL1500_.jpg

Oxo Good Grips Tongs with Silicone Heads

61qU4-ptehL._SL1500_.jpg

And maybe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Turtles in Time (Triple Feature) [blu-ray] $9.99 and Avatar (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray/ DVD Combo Pack) $19.99 Historic low price!

Edited by xingkia

Thanks for sharing Choy Moo Kheong site. I love the paintings!! Those bamboos one are nice.... So we need to go Suntec to see the paintings?

How much did u got yours?

Yep, only Artline carries his works, they close at around 7+pm every day and are closed on Sundays. Look for Dawn, she's very knowledgeable and friendly. :good: I've always liked his style, just never got around to buying any of his works. :D

Mine is a custom 24" print on canvas costing about $980 - the gallery had to ask for his permission to specially produce that size so it was more costly. Took about a month to produce. They seem to have updated their site, this is the print I bought.

But his normal paper prints (in varying sizes, ready framed in white mostly) are going for a lot more cheaper. I think a small one, roughly 10" or so (total framed size) is $100+ and upwards. I would have bought that except my wall is a little too big so that one would have been too small. :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by dragonnite

Yep, only Artline carries his works, they close at around 7+pm every day and are closed on Sundays. Look for Dawn, she's very knowledgeable and friendly. :good: I've always liked his style, just never got around to buying any of his works. :D

Mine is a custom 24" print on canvas costing about $980 - the gallery had to ask for his permission to specially produce that size so it was more costly. Took about a month to produce. They seem to have updated their site, this is the print I bought.

But his normal paper prints (in varying sizes, ready framed in white mostly) are going for a lot more cheaper. I think a small one, roughly 10" or so (total framed size) is $100+ and upwards. I would have bought that except my wall is a little too big so that one would have been too small. :sport-smiley-018:

OMG!! Your painting is so nice... :dribble: :dribble:

Is your place done up? Do you have a photo of this on your wall? Love to see this beauty on a wall... :good: :good:

Maybe I should make a trip to Suntec... Just hope they are not close due to the reno going on...

OMG!! Your painting is so nice... :dribble: :dribble:

Is your place done up? Do you have a photo of this on your wall? Love to see this beauty on a wall... :good: :good:

Maybe I should make a trip to Suntec... Just hope they are not close due to the reno going on...

I haven't hung it up yet as the guys are doing rectification work this week. To quote my ID, accidents can happen... :sport-smiley-018: I'll see if I can hang it up and take a picture for you one of these days.

They're definitely not closed, they're on the 2nd floor, 1 or 2 doors away from the Evergreen Stationery store. Artline has been there for donkeys years ... Remember them at that spot ever since i first worked at suntec >10 yrs ago... :D They were very nice - they stored my items for me at their store until I was well and ready to pick them up and that was about 2-3 months after I bought. :good:

Edited by dragonnite

I haven't hung it up yet as the guys are doing rectification work this week. To quote my ID, accidents can happen... :sport-smiley-018: I'll see if I can hang it up and take a picture for you one of these days.

They're definitely not closed, they're on the 2nd floor, 1 or 2 doors away from the Evergreen Stationery store. Artline has been there for donkeys years ... Remember them at that spot ever since i first worked at suntec >10 yrs ago... :D They were very nice - they stored my items for me at their store until I was well and ready to pick them up and that was about 2-3 months after I bought. :good:

Thanks Thanks.. No hurry....

:yamseng: :yamseng:

After we bought the coffee table from LUSH. We went marina sq Home DIY to buy some walnut vanish. My gf also mentioned she like to buy a table lamp. We looked at Koncept but they are pretty ex. Then a Philips table lamp caught our eye. It has 4 colors (Grey, blue, green & pink). We bought the blue one. DIY got a promotion where u buy $200 worth of stuff, u get to buy their magazine at $1 and u get $20 off your purchases. I guess no one buy their magazine so they resort to this method.. haa...

philipstablelamp.jpg

Pure, natural light

• Bright cool white light

• Optimal light output with 100% uniform light color

• Pure, natural and dimmable light

Energy saving

• Built-in LED, as part of the system

• Instant, flicker-free start, with an electronic ballast

Technical specifications

• Wattage: 8 W

• Class of protection: III

• Light source: LED

• Placement: Table

• Power supply: 220-240 V

• Style: modern

• Type: desk / table light

• Price range: mid

• Dimmable

• Frequency: 50/60 Hz

Product Dimensions and weight

• Width: 120 mm

• Height: 353 mm

• Length: 416 mm

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Felt stupid.... I bought the above for $230.

While browsing Taobao, I saw exact lamp for 400rmb :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Sigh..... $80 SGD...

Not sure how much is the shipping though... SO don't buy from Home Fix...

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.37.QCNlS7&id=14800891186

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Felt stupid.... I bought the above for $230.

While browsing Taobao, I saw exact lamp for 400rmb :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Sigh..... $80 SGD...

Not sure how much is the shipping though... SO don't buy from Home Fix...

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.37.QCNlS7&id=14800891186

It doesn't say how heavy the whole packaging is but if you use 65daigou, the first 0.5kg is S$5.70 and $1.70/0.5kg coming by sea, plus 8% of your bill. If you add it up, not so sure if it's worth it, unless it's an international warranty set, which is likely not for most stuff bought in china.