Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Ya ya...those good nas got default music folder. To fully utilise your music folder, here comes the audiophile music networked player at affordable price.

poisoning again ah ???hahaha..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Maybe you should consider Mint plus (or Mint+ 5200) at USD 299 which can do floor cleaning and mopping...very quiet compared to irobot but cannot perform schedule cleaning

I have both irobot 780 (vacuum) and mint plus (for mopping floor only)...both purchased from US and hand carry back to Singapore :good:

thanks, will go and review it, when you mentioned 'mop' did you compared it against I robot scooba? As I know, Scooba can clean lines between floor tiles :dunno:

Moreover Mint plus can be use in Singapore without modifying the charger :dribble: ...iRobot bought from US will need to buy a step down transformer or you can just buy a modified charger from Singapore at $60 :o

what is the max wattage for your Irobot? How come your transfer so ex :dunno:

Encounter something disgusting yesterday.

My bedroom was having this weird smell coming from the aircon everytime I on the ac. But after a while it will disappear. So yesterday after I reach home from work, I decided to clean the filter. Mine is starmex so I do what Jack Neo did. Open the cover, lift up the filter latch and pull out the 2 filters. Ok. a bit dusty. But then the smell is still very strong coming from the coil. Don't tell me something die inside?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

So I do the next step. Unlatch the 2 sweeping fins and directional fin and OMG!!! I saw mould on the blower :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Big pieces of mould!! I was too shock to take any photos.

So I start to use vacuum to suck out the mould. Not sucessful. The mould is stubborn. It is growing throughout the blower blade and I will have a hard time to reach the mould. I use the handle of a coffee spoon, cover it with a microfibre cloth, spray with some cleaning solution and wipe each blade by each blade. It was very tedious but at least I can get rid of most of the mould. But I was not satisfied, I wanna to kill them all!!! :bleah: :bleah: So I went Home-DIY to get this

3in1%20aircon%20cleaner.jpg

The instruction is to spray into the fins, let it dry for 10 mins then on the ac to let the dirt and mould drain off. I spray quite a lot. Maybe half a can... :bleah: :bleah: The smell is very strong. Make sure you open up all your windows and on the fans. Last night there is not more smell left. I will monitor these few days.

Anyone got same problem with ac? How do you all solve it? The strange thing is it only happen in the bedroom, not wiw and studyroom.... :dunno: :dunno:

Bro,

this solution is good stuff...

i tried it..works well..make your ac cooler the instantly...

SG is selling it very expensive.

I purchased in Msia, each can cost approx. RM13.99, when they have sales....

Hee I have two spare 1.5m aibord hdmi cables! good cables!

I am getting synology 1512+ . Ace Peripherals is extending IT Show price till this Friday.

http://www.aceperipherals.com/brands/synology

Selling your spares? :sport-smiley-004: I can take over 1, got to confirm the length though.

Nah, I will go for MW, no idea on tech support & after sales support by Ace. For MW, I can simply walk in and ask them troubleshoot on site even if my stuffs out of warranty, encountered twice for my NAS.

Selling your spares? :sport-smiley-004: I can take over 1, got to confirm the length though.

Nah, I will go for MW, no idea on tech support & after sales support by Ace. For MW, I can simply walk in and ask them troubleshoot on site even if my stuffs out of warranty, encountered twice for my NAS.

Sure! you can have one.

Oh yea..you are using popcorn hours A400 right? Do you have this issue where bluray rip sources played off the popcorn hours are in PCM (2.1) mode? there is no surrond sound.

Is there any settings to be done on popcorn hours? hee

Edited by jwsh

Sure! you can have one.

Oh yea..you are using popcorn hours A400 right? Do you have this issue where bluray rip sources played off the popcorn hours are in PCM (2.1) mode? there is no surrond sound.

Is there any settings to be done on popcorn hours? hee

Let me get back to you soon on the aiborg hdmi cable.

Yes, I'm using PCH A400, so far never encountered any issues, tried anime(normally they are in pcm2.0), will get surround sound. Just switch to "all stereo mode" in your AVR. No need to tweak any at your media player. So far, my bluray sources are in min DTS or DTS MA.

If not, pop-by my place this coming saturday to try out with your sources since you are staying at Punggol Residence, just right beside my estate. :yamseng:

Let me get back to you soon on the aiborg hdmi cable.

Yes, I'm using PCH A400, so far never encountered any issues, tried anime(normally they are in pcm2.0), will get surround sound. Just switch to "all stereo mode" in your AVR. No need to tweak any at your media player. So far, my bluray sources are in min DTS or DTS MA.

If not, pop-by my place this coming saturday to try out with your sources since you are staying at Punggol Residence, just right beside my estate. :yamseng:

Ok. I will go and test it out. I had played some 7.1 DTS bluray sources off A400, but i got no sound off my rear speakers.

Haa got lucky expert just staying beside me :P

Ok. I will go and test it out. I had played some 7.1 DTS bluray sources off A400, but i got no sound off my rear speakers.

Haa got lucky expert just staying beside me :P

That is weird, you are on 5.1/7.1? I can lend my DTS demo disc to you to ensure no issues on your speakers. Keep me posted if I can help any.

Recently, I had re-positioned my rears because my missus complaining rears shooting her too loud. :furious: Maybe I should consider your dipole/bipole rear speakers :notti:

I'm no expert la. :o

Maybe Kim & I should visit your place for a listen since you had installed sound acoustic :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by ongcs

That is weird, you are on 5.1/7.1? I can lend my DTS demo disc to you to ensure no issues on your speakers. Keep me posted if I can help any.

Recently, I had re-positioned my rears because my missus complaining rears shooting her too loud. :furious: Maybe I should consider your dipole/bipole rear speakers :notti:

I'm no expert la. :o

Maybe Kim & I should visit your place for a listen since you had installed sound acoustic :dribble: :dribble:

I do not have any sound issue playing disc off my bluray drive. I guess maybe it is because of the source file i downloaded . :P

Haha sure! It is my pleasure to host a listening session for my friends :good:

thanks, will go and review it, when you mentioned 'mop' did you compared it against I robot scooba? As I know, Scooba can clean lines between floor tiles :dunno:

I have not compared it against scooba but this is good enough for my wife "high" standard as she is very particular on cleanliness...I would say for dollar value this is a good investment...you are welcome to check it out at my place if you are interested ;)

what is the max wattage for your Irobot? How come your transfer so ex :dunno:

I'm not sure on the max wattage of the irobot...the transformer is actually a modified original charger that step down the power

I do not have any sound issue playing disc off my bluray drive. I guess maybe it is because of the source file i downloaded . :P

Haha sure! It is my pleasure to host a listening session for my friends :good:

I can pass some of mine(DTS MA 5.1/7.1) to you :notti: :notti:

Kim: ai mai visit? :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

I'm not sure on the max wattage of the irobot...the transformer is actually a modified original charger that step down the power

Yup, I'm aware it is a step down, just wondering how much in term of max walt it will consumes :sport-smiley-004: