Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

thanks, will go and review it, when you mentioned 'mop' did you compared it against I robot scooba? As I know, Scooba can clean lines between floor tiles :dunno:

what is the max wattage for your Irobot? How come your transfer so ex :dunno:

I have not compared it against scooba but this is good enough for my wife "high" standard as she is very particular on cleanliness...I would say for dollar value this is a good investment...you are welcome to check it out at my place if you are interested ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have not compared it against scooba but this is good enough for my wife "high" standard as she is very particular on cleanliness...I would say for dollar value this is a good investment...you are welcome to check it out at my place if you are interested ;)

Thanks for the invite, let me read up the reviews further, just wanna to be sure i will benefit from it, save trouble cleaning the lines. :sport-smiley-004:

Let me check and let you know when I'm back from travel this weekend :good:

Cool :thumbs up:

hi,

is the irobot 780 u bought from usa dual voltage? my fren recently bought an irobot that was dual voltage from usa.

anyway irobot 780 was selling at $1.1k at IT show. found a german site selling it at sgd$800 including shipping and GST to singapore. no need transformer jus adapter. anyone keen? i see if can get cheaper shipping if buy in bulk. but i am pretty sure warranty is not covered by local distributors. but then so far i have not heard anyone having issues with irobots yet.

Maybe you should consider Mint plus (or Mint+ 5200) at USD 299 which can do floor cleaning and mopping...very quiet compared to irobot but cannot perform schedule cleaning

I have both irobot 780 (vacuum) and mint plus (for mopping floor only)...both purchased from US and hand carry back to Singapore :good:

Edited by kirovski

for those of you interested to get this, which i got via kim's amazon group buy couple of months back:

Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Storage Tray

71ZV-MZ5SpS._SL1500_.jpg

note that amazon's measurements of "15.9 x 3.6 x 1.7 inches" is incorrect - if you read the reviews, someone put it correctly as "17 x 4-1/4 x 3"...i didn't notice this and my drawer missed it by just 1 inch...so i got dad (the handyman) to saw off and sandpaper the extra off... :sport-smiley-018:

anyway, this is how it looks in my drawer:

p1010941r.jpg

i prefer this cos it won't collect dust like the normal blocks for the countertops :D incidentally, you can buy this from razorsharp in singapore, at about SGD59...

hi,

is the irobot 780 u bought from usa dual voltage? my fren recently bought an irobot that was dual voltage from usa.

anyway irobot 780 was selling at $1.1k at IT show. found a german site selling it at sgd$800 including shipping and GST to singapore. no need transformer jus adapter. anyone keen? i see if can get cheaper shipping if buy in bulk. but i am pretty sure warranty is not covered by local distributors. but then so far i have not heard anyone having issues with irobots yet.

My friend bought 780 at S$800 via group buy, need to confirm with her whether it is warranted by local distributor though.

here we go again .... hahahah

You better recover fast, can join us for meet-up :sport-smiley-004: pass us some audio knowledges :thumbs up:

for those of you interested to get this, which i got via kim's amazon group buy couple of months back:

Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Storage Tray

71ZV-MZ5SpS._SL1500_.jpg

note that amazon's measurements of "15.9 x 3.6 x 1.7 inches" is incorrect - if you read the reviews, someone put it correctly as "17 x 4-1/4 x 3"...i didn't notice this and my drawer missed it by just 1 inch...so i got dad (the handyman) to saw off and sandpaper the extra off... :sport-smiley-018:

anyway, this is how it looks in my drawer:

p1010941r.jpg

i prefer this cos it won't collect dust like the normal blocks for the countertops :D incidentally, you can buy this from razorsharp in singapore, at about SGD59...

In short, what dragonnite meant is, JUST SHOP FROM AMAZON IF YOUR DRAWER IS BIGGER THAN HERS. :dancingqueen:

kim, u wanted a look at the canvas print, i put it up for up for u to see on the wall:

A view from far:

p1010750v.jpg

Closer look:

p1010751i.jpg

this painting so nice. Like walking towards hope (light)

Hi,

I'm new to renotalk. Was reading this thread since last night & was amazed by the gd deals at amazon. I have some qns & hope some1 can help.

1) Can I ask if amazon is fr us or uk?

I understand amazon is from US but was wondering y they got a uk website, is it more ex by uk website?

2) I've a cousin studying in London, UK. I tot of shipping the items to him but if he need to mail it back to me, does he have to carry my items to singpost like what we did for SG? Does anyone know of any other way that the postage company wil come to his place to pick it up?

3) Is it cheaper in what I mention on no (2) or I shd just choose to have my items mail to Sg on amazon?

3) Shd I choose air freight or sea freight?

Thanks.

I is green bird flasholic. I bought this for my travelling.. small so i can carry it around easily and see where i'm going! Some places don't even have streetlights.

klarus-xt1a-1-bg.jpg

I'm thinking about getting this

fenix-hl30-1-001.jpg

Serious ah.... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Errr... I think yr hubby is way up there... I only bio and collect them. Yr hubby mock them :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Quite hard to find a flashlight buddy in Singapore. Most of my friends all say I siao.. haa... :bleah: :bleah:

In short, what dragonnite meant is, JUST SHOP FROM AMAZON IF YOUR DRAWER IS BIGGER THAN HERS. :dancingqueen:

wah lau, ong, dun like that lah ! :bleah: my drawer very big meh ?? :rolleyes::lol: