Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

uhhh kim, i went looking for the fenix lights at the funan store you mentioned but din find the place ... :unsure:

since you guys are torch experts :thumbs up: want to ask - i saw in homefix this 180 lumens led torch that uses 2/3 AAA batteries - is that bright enuf for home use ah ? :dunno: costs like $30 ...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Zebralight! That is one awesome light i heard so much about this. Did you order this from amazon? I don't know anyone who sells this here.

I know I order from USA and they send to me, but not Amazon... But I can't remember from which site now cos it was more than 3 yrs ago..

I think they control the price cos it is the same price in a few site.. Might as well get from Amazon right?

I am aiming for Zebralight H502 AA Flood Headlamp but I still can't damaged my old zebralight no matter how I abuse it.. :dunno: :dunno:

I really love this and it is with me now for my Korea trip... :D :D My wife will be so jealous.. :bleah:

uhhh kim, i went looking for the fenix lights at the funan store you mentioned but din find the place ... :unsure:

since you guys are torch experts :thumbs up: want to ask - i saw in homefix this 180 lumens led torch that uses 2/3 AAA batteries - is that bright enuf for home use ah ? :dunno: costs like $30 ...

Nyet, the stop selling Fenix is TK foto (#02-14) Funan. U just ask them which Fenix is using AA battery.

Or you can get the Zebralight I listed above. It is a flood light give 120 degree beam spread, has 3 brightness level and only use 1 AA!

kim so how u deal with the messy cables ? ur 2.1 slowly upgrade lor ...let it be 3.1 first if most importantly ur AVR is ready

May i know how much for yr table...

Hi kim76, mind pm me your ID and the quotation if possible? Have been looking ard in your tblog, really like the use of colours and finishes in yr flat. Thanks in advanced :yamseng:

Nyet, the stop selling Fenix is TK foto (#02-14) Funan. U just ask them which Fenix is using AA battery.

Or you can get the Zebralight I listed above. It is a flood light give 120 degree beam spread, has 3 brightness level and only use 1 AA!

wah i went to see, so atas !! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: too expensive for me :lol: i simply went to selffix and bought a 180 lumens torch using 3AAA batteries, cost about $30... :D

Hi kim76, mind pm me your ID and the quotation if possible? Have been looking ard in your tblog, really like the use of colours and finishes in yr flat. Thanks in advanced :yamseng:

i think kim posted images of his quotation somewhere in pages 40 something, as well as the contact details of his ID...

Hehe duno how many of the good buys are white elephant now hahahahah...machiam like free ones the history of amazon n tb stuff

i'm definitely using most of the items i've bought...hee hee :notti:

i'm just waiting to see where kim is going to put his 2 chairs... :lol:

i think kim posted images of his quotation somewhere in pages 40 something, as well as the contact details of his ID...

Yup, i tried searching but it's really kinda challenging to hunt for the contact over 50 pages of posts :unsure: I must have missed it :/ ....

Bought some stuff online yesterday. I have been looking for a bicycle stand to hold my bikes and at first I was looking at this.

516TRJA3KAL._SS400_.jpg

So I went to local bike shop to enquire. Almost $300. :jawdrop: I would like to put in my living room but there is a problem. It can't work with a false ceiling. It need 2 solid top n bottom to get a good grip. So got to drop this idea. Then I saw this.

51JHYBVKSZL.jpg

Not as chio. But 3 times cheaper.... Plus reviews are pretty all right. Onz! :yamseng:

It had just shipped out. Should arrived next week.

Kim, how do you find the stand you bought?

It's selling at $48usd now leh :P

Racor Pro PLB-2R Two-Bike Gravity Freestanding Bike Stand

[Edited: just realised I copied the wrong link]

Edited by beejeebee

Ehh, ur place got space to put ah ? :sport-smiley-018:

Wahahahaha dunno leh. Hoping to put at balcony.. :sport-smiley-003:

But must measure carefully, so better buy only after I get the keys..

Hehe duno how many of the good buys are white elephant now hahahahah...machiam like free ones the history of amazon n tb stuff

currently white elephants at my room.. waiting to be moved to new house.. :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Kim, how do you find the stand you bought?

It's selling at $48usd now leh :P

The stand is good! Now so cheap!! Buy buy buy!!! :dribble: :dribble: