Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

T10.qkXoxGXXaV6Qg9_104234.jpg_310x310.jp

There was a time I almost got this clock but my house is not ready yet so I wait.

After that, I realize that the flip blade will reset itself after a few hours. So there will be a loud flipping sound every few hours.... I think I will be freak out by the sound in the middle of the night... so no go... :bleah:

I got this in my store, yet to install :jawdrop: You just reminded me!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

T1cfsJXdFgXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_160x

I think I will be freak out by the tick tock tick tock.... haaa....

T1de8XXEJfXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_160x

Very nice.... Very ex too.. haa... Kelstorm, u buy and we go your hse to play... :notti::notti:

T10.qkXoxGXXaV6Qg9_104234.jpg_310x310.jp

There was a time I almost got this clock but my house is not ready yet so I wait.

After that, I realize that the flip blade will reset itself after a few hours. So there will be a loud flipping sound every few hours.... I think I will be freak out by the sound in the middle of the night... so no go... :bleah:

T1FSLBXf0aXXbaSPzX_115651.jpg_310x310.jp

Nice looking and cheap too... But not suitable for my hse.. My wall is so low.. will prob knock my head on it..

T1UEF7XvxgXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_310x

I was considering these "Branded" clock once. But I know myself, I will probably become bored of these clock after 1 year. So I better get a classic looking clock. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Thanks for sharing! So which clock are you getting?

I'm actually considering getting those u put pics on.. wahahaha... now waiting for approval from Empress Dowager... :P i'm a sucker for IWC... just that Empress Dowager didnt give the nob.. coz it is too much for a watch.. thus.. this might be the next best alternative... if i can find a strap for it.. i'll wear it.. wahahahahahahaha...

i'm more terrified of the first one if it has a "gong"... imagine at nite, the gong goes off.. might pee in my shorts.. too much horror films when i was younger....

I got this in my store, yet to install :jawdrop: You just reminded me!

i'm more concern with the fact that more movement, more prone to wear n tear n breakdown... :unsure:

Can wear as a WWE belt.. haa.. Please give review if you got the clocks...

I'm actually considering getting those u put pics on.. wahahaha... now waiting for approval from Empress Dowager... :P i'm a sucker for IWC... just that Empress Dowager didnt give the nob.. coz it is too much for a watch.. thus.. this might be the next best alternative... if i can find a strap for it.. i'll wear it.. wahahahahahahaha...

i'm more terrified of the first one if it has a "gong"... imagine at nite, the gong goes off.. might pee in my shorts.. too much horror films when i was younger....

Really expensive.... And I will be worried about the shipping to Singapore.

• Like 1

i'm more concern with the fact that more movement, more prone to wear n tear n breakdown... :unsure:

It meant that way no? :dunno:

review?? as in the quality of the "branded" clocks???

Really expensive.... And I will be worried about the shipping to Singapore.

review the "branded" clock quality? ok...

for the highend cuckoo clocks.. i oso find them really ex.. if damaged, i will :curse::bangwall: coz of warranty issue...

wah...u all got cuckoo clock fetish siah... :notti:

but modern "gong" clocks can specify am/pm times i.e. will automatically silence itself at night one... :sport-smiley-018: same for cuckoo clocks...

my cheapo taobao one is surprisingly accurate even after running for 2 weeks...haven't lost any minutes yet... :good:

wah...u all got cuckoo clock fetish siah... :notti:

but modern "gong" clocks can specify am/pm times i.e. will automatically silence itself at night one... :sport-smiley-018: same for cuckoo clocks...

my cheapo taobao one is surprisingly accurate even after running for 2 weeks...haven't lost any minutes yet... :good:

which one??? running on batteries or weights? i'm looking at those weights type...

which one??? running on batteries or weights? i'm looking at those weights type...

mine is the cheong swiss railway clock, not cuckoo clock...i dun have cuckoo clock fetish... :notti:

temptin tempting.. i like 1st 4th n 5th.. 6th also looks not bad.. fr the trailer.. :P...

kim u getting??? heee...

No la.. I'm not getting.. Just sharing a good deal... :notti::notti: