Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Who are the 2? She is not in Renotalk la. Kim just want to share her active speaker setup. :notti:

Edited by ongcs

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi...amazon gurus..

Have been reading this blog sliently..and really appreciate the generous sharing and my amazon wish list kept on increasing as i kept on reading.

One question here...

i like to buy the following

http://www.amazon.com/simplehuman-Stainless-Wall-Mount-Shampoo-Dispenser/dp/B002YNQX16/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

However, it can't be ship directly to local address. does this mean i hv to go through forwarder like borderlinx.

In this case, will there still be savings ?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi...amazon gurus..

Have been reading this blog sliently..and really appreciate the generous sharing and my amazon wish list kept on increasing as i kept on reading.

One question here...

http://www.amazon.com/simplehuman-Stainless-Wall-Mount-Shampoo-Dispenser/dp/B002YNQX16/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

However, it can't be ship directly to local address. does this mean i hv to go through forwarder like borderlinx.

Thanks in advance!!

I did considered this before, after reading the reviews, didnt went ahead.

Hi...amazon gurus..

One question here...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YNQX16/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002YNQX16&linkCode=as2&tag=goodeatosha-20

Thanks in advance!!

Going thru borderlinx will cost more. How much more I not sure because it depends on how Amazon pack.

I did a check for shower dispenser. This brand had better reviews and it can ship direct.

I try to check out and it only cost USD$9.18 to ship to Singapore!!! Wow.. that's cheap!! :dribble:

Better Living AVIVA Two Chamber Dispenser, Chrome

41E9NKK5KGL._SY450_.jpg

41TfpGcIj6L._SY450_.jpg

This sure looks more manly to me... :jammin:

Going thru borderlinx will cost more. How much more I not sure because it depends on how Amazon pack.

I did a check for shower dispenser. This brand had better reviews and it can ship direct.

I try to check out and it only cost USD$9.18 to ship to Singapore!!! Wow.. that's cheap!! :dribble:

Better Living AVIVA Two Chamber Dispenser, Chrome

41E9NKK5KGL._SY450_.jpg

41TfpGcIj6L._SY450_.jpg

This sure looks more manly to me... :jammin:

The satin looks nicer to me. Where you saw it at usd9+?

Edited by ongcs

The satin looks nicer to me. Where you saw it at usd9+?

9+ is just shipping charge... Chrome version though. Satin no direct ship.

are you guys gonna MO on this item??

My wife don't like dispenser. So no go for me...

Edited by kim76

Saw this.... Looks good! Can stuff more things... Good for ladies who got foam for all parts of the body, cleanser for all parts of the body, scrub for all parts of the body, conditioner for all parts of the body.. haa..

Ship direct too. Shipping cost USD$11.57! Only for chrome. I don't think white ship direct.

Better Living AVIVA Dispenser Shower Basket, Chrome

31GhHLB3DLL._SX450_.jpg

91tmxrBy9XL._SL1500_.jpg

wow!!! u guys are really the gurus of gurus...amazing...thanks Kim...U made me change my mind!! I was so keen to get the simplehuman model.

wow!!! u guys are really the gurus of gurus...amazing...thanks Kim...U made me change my mind!! I was so keen to get the simplehuman model.

No prob.

Actually the simplehuman dispenser looks sleek... But too bad the reviews are not in their favour plus no direct shipping here.

Maybe u can do a mini review if u decided to get the AVIVA dispenser. I'm sure a lot will be interested considering the price plus direct shipping.

Guys,

A lesson learnt...i got a shock of my life when i saw wat vpost bill me for the delivery of my Vornado 660... ...S$193.58!!!:jawdrop: charging me volume weight instead of actual weight.. seriously.. what kind of box is it using!!!!

wun be using them EVER AGAIN!!!!! :bangwall:

Kim & I had mentioned before, do not use Vpost.

Either Borderlinx, Comgateway or Hopshopgo. As I know, they charged USD70/fan.