Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Camelkick

New Western Flat Renovation Progress!

No problem - I actually sent you an email on what you need, hope I could be of help to you.

Thanks a lot, will read thru first and contact roy,, :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks casa and mikeyong500! :) :)

Btw I forgot to upload MBR toilet. The MBR toilet follows a similar feel to the MBR and is very different from the common bathroom. Again, I played with the lightings...

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

Thanks casa and mikeyong500! :) :)

Btw I forgot to upload MBR toilet. The MBR toilet follows a similar feel to the MBR and is very different from the common bathroom. Again, I played with the lightings...

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

Bro just check with you after placing your bed u left with how much walking space??As i saw bay window in your place same as mine :furious: I hate bay window :bangwall:

Bro just check with you after placing your bed u left with how much walking space??As i saw bay window in your place same as mine :furious: I hate bay window :bangwall:

Bro to be honest not much space leh, bed to cupboard about 3 feet, bed to window about the same... Bo bian leh HDB flats now very small, I'm glad they nvr give me seattee in my MBR else jialat, no space to even walk!

Bro to be honest not much space leh, bed to cupboard about 3 feet, bed to window about the same... Bo bian leh HDB flats now very small, I'm glad they nvr give me seattee in my MBR else jialat, no space to even walk!

O ok I c :~

At least your's better

Oh? They give you bay window in the MBR ah?!! :fire::bangwall:

Can ask ID whether can remove? At most hack?

Hack???Over my body coz it a structure reinforced concrete lar.... :bangwall:

That's Y till now hunting Hi and Lo sourcing for raised platform quotation coz over budget liao lar

Some of those units worse have bay window in living/dinning

well to some its nice but to me its a dam waste of place

Do post more pics to share bro :D

Edited by casa

Hack???Over my body coz it a structure reinforced concrete lar.... :bangwall:

That's Y till now hunting Hi and Lo sourcing for raised platform quotation coz over budget liao lar

Some of those units worse have bay window in living/dinning

well to some its nice but to me its a dam waste of place

Do post more pics to share bro :D

Oh... Paiseh lah bro didn't know that part mah... Eh... Raised platform u mean raise the floor level?

Oh... Paiseh lah bro didn't know that part mah... Eh... Raised platform u mean raise the floor level?

Ya tat mean wooden platform raised up den after laminate it

Sorry for not able to explain clearly but once done I'll post pic for u to c.

Bo bian I m now left with this option if not I will have to squeeze thru just to get into bed :help:

Bro your plc is Ghim Moh??

Ya tat mean wooden platform raised up den after laminate it

Sorry for not able to explain clearly but once done I'll post pic for u to c.

Bo bian I m now left with this option if not I will have to squeeze thru just to get into bed :help:

Bro your plc is Ghim Moh??

Ok I look forward to your pics... I think I know what it is liao I almost did that one... But I scared my shin or toes knock onto edges so scrap the idea...

I were you I'd go with platform though else like you said, the concrete there really take up precious space... :bangwall::wacko:

IMG_0771.jpg

Hi,

Is that orange glass backing? Did you drill thru to install the rod?

Yes, orange glass backing, drill through to install...

I told my ID where to drill, how long the rod (buy rod and pass to him first), etc.

As for what kind of glass he use, how he create the orange backing, I don't know the details liao... :jawdrop::o

Yes, orange glass backing, drill through to install...

I told my ID where to drill, how long the rod (buy rod and pass to him first), etc.

As for what kind of glass he use, how he create the orange backing, I don't know the details liao... :jawdrop::o

I reckon is 5mm coloured tempered glass backsplash ba.

But the combination looks really nice!

Cheers :yamseng: ,

Mike

Edited by mikeyong500

I reckon is 5mm coloured tempered glass backsplash ba.

But the combination looks really nice!

Cheers :yamseng: ,

Mike

You're good! I just checked quotation I think is 6mm spray-on tempered glass... I'm so blur!

hi - so there is no shower screen for this toilet?

The common bathroom... Again just playing around with the lightings... :)

The design of this bathroom is to share a common theme with the living room, so the "metallic" black feel brings out a modern look consistent with the impression of the living room (I hope).

And please forgive the mop and the towel hanging there and reflected by the mirror - It is the rag that I was cleaning the house with and I forgot to remove it till it was too late... :P

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg