Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hehe

Place To Relax

HeLLo,

Im new to this forum and wanted to start my journey of my house renovation to share with others. Going to start posting some of the photo i took before taking over from the ex owner.

My house is a 3rm flat that is around for more then 30 years. Looking at the state of it now almost made me faint haiz. But no choice as it is at the location i wanted. What i need is a Major overhaul to make it into the house of my dream but still within my budget range.

Edited by hehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my Floor plan...

Plan.jpg

When i went down i realized that there are quite a lot of things the plan does not reflect.

I had to change some plans after visiting the place again with my ID.

Some photo of the kitchen in the old state...

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01906.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01882.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

Wow.. Itz really in original state.. Really gonna b a major overhaul.. Any Reno ideas already?

at least this 3rm comes with the utility room! Haa.. My parents place is e upgraded 3rm n I actually slept in that utility room in my younger days before I shifted out to my own hse..

Which area did u buy? I'm currently living in 3rm oso.. I tink my area is oso ard 30+yrs already n currently they are having endless upgrading since a yr after i shifted in..

Some photo of the kitchen in the old state...

DSC01903.jpg

Hi^^

Actually I quite like the bi fold toilet door. Initially wanted to do one for my new place.

Congrats on ur new place and good luck to ur coming Reno !!

Wow.. Itz really in original state.. Really gonna b a major overhaul.. Any Reno ideas already?

at least this 3rm comes with the utility room! Haa.. My parents place is e upgraded 3rm n I actually slept in that utility room in my younger days before I shifted out to my own hse..

Which area did u buy? I'm currently living in 3rm oso.. I tink my area is oso ard 30+yrs already n currently they are having endless upgrading since a yr after i shifted in..

My area is in Holland. Think of having a simple resort style setup. the place really is in bad shape so might need a lot of work.

My area is in Holland. Think of having a simple resort style setup. the place really is in bad shape so might need a lot of work.

for my nxt upcoming flat I dun mind such bad shape since I'm gonna do a major overhaul.. As long I can cut cut cut e cov.. But itz ok la.. After e overhaul, it'll be a nice n cosy home sweet home.. E 'before' doesn't matter.. Haa

Wow.. did you spend a lot to buy such good area house?

for my nxt upcoming flat I dun mind such bad shape since I'm gonna do a major overhaul.. As long I can cut cut cut e cov.. But itz ok la.. After e overhaul, it'll be a nice n cosy home sweet home.. E 'before' doesn't matter.. Haa

Yup its the after that matters. :D