Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terrain1976

A Simple 4S Resale In Pasir Ris

Before reno i was quite happy and confident that things that i had purchased or planned will be fulfilled accordingly but now things start to move out of the track..

Now just have to change item by item each day to suits the surrounding.

Well i know thats the way reno should be but still feels kinda disappointed.

Nvm.. I will wait for tomorrow if HDB can revert if those walls can be hacked anot.. (Hopefully they can reply with a position green light as hacking permits expired by end of tomorrow). If they rejected, i will have only weekend to replan and redesign eveeything again..

Stay positive stay positive stay positive...

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Stay positive lah.... its a learning experience for you. maybe you didn't stay in many different flats before in HDB (all along stays with family?).

after this time, you will know what works and what doesn't loh. then you can plan better...

but i have to say, not all reno will have things changes..... mine are quite smooth and everything i bought are fitting just nicely into place..... hehehehe... maybe i am lucky! :sport-smiley-018:

if hdb reject, just give them a call and say that if you hire PE, whether its ok. I heard hiring PE is about $300 but i have no names to help you. go search on this forum because some ppl hire PE before.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Stay positive lah.... its a learning experience for you. maybe you didn't stay in many different flats before in HDB (all along stays with family?).

after this time, you will know what works and what doesn't loh. then you can plan better...

but i have to say, not all reno will have things changes..... mine are quite smooth and everything i bought are fitting just nicely into place..... hehehehe... maybe i am lucky! :sport-smiley-018:

if hdb reject, just give them a call and say that if you hire PE, whether its ok. I heard hiring PE is about $300 but i have no names to help you. go search on this forum because some ppl hire PE before.

Thank you for your advises and support too !!! :yamseng:

HI,

I am not too sure but according to my contractor (replied by HDB).. My house supposed to be built with pre cast structure.

Actually your house layout is similar with mine one. Initially I also need to demolish the wall between store room and living room. HDB replied me that the The existing RC wall between Kitchen and Living Room is not allowed to be demolished or tampered.

Don’t worry so much 1st, maybe the officer approved to hack off the wall. Good luck……

Thanks Valerie. I like this design too but previously i only managed to get one at 46x46cm(for both common and masterbedroom) and at a cheaper price somemore. Now due to space constraints, just have to change to such a small one.

During last weekend, i topped up money to changed to the below for the masterbed room but now.. think got to change to a smaller(In terms of length as width is ok) design again.. :furious:

20120501_180826.jpg

20120501_180842.jpg

U have got the same basin as me hehehe :sport-smiley-004:

May I know how much U bought??

I bought it @ $14+ from Hupfarri Brand OTTO

According to Genova I went they sales told me small basin nowadays selling like hotcakes N expensive due to smaller N narrower toilet walkway :jawdrop:

According to Genova I went they sales told me small basin nowadays selling like hotcakes N expensive due to smaller N narrower toilet walkway :jawdrop:

Hi,

You r referring to which one?

Wana PM you but ur mailbox is full.

Day 8 :

Still pending for HDB approval on walls hacking but in the mean while, reno work still continue while waiting.

New copper pipe :

20120509_121906.jpg

20120509_121841.jpg

20120508_185419.jpg]

Edited by Terrain1976

Wah! All copper pipes?

Yes!! I saw two pipes coming in from outside. One should be water and another for gas. All using copper pipes.

Edited by Terrain1976

Some updates..

HDB finally approved on the new store room relocation but still pending on demolition of the exisiting store room at kitchen !! It been two weeks and i am still stucked at the hacking stage.. OMG :jawdrop::jawdrop:

After weeks of dragging here and there with HDB on the hacking of all walls. It is finally settled today. If you refers to my floor plan in the beginning, i am able to relocate my store room to in between bedroom 2 and 3. (Hacked off the wall in between, open a new door at the shorter wall). To hack off the store room walls located in kitchen. The only sad news is that the store room wall(in between living and kitchen) cannot be hacked as my block is built fully by pre fab walls !!! I called up HDB and they even said that the wall between masterbed room and bed room 2 also cant be hacked due to the same reason!! :jawdrop:

Lesson learnt.. If you wish to change any layout or hack any walls in your house, do not just refer to the floor plan as pre fab walls will not be reflected in it. Best will be before you signed on the OTP, do check with HDB for more details in hacking of any existing walls in the house.

Finally, i can continue with my reno from tomorrow onwards.. :yamseng:

After weeks of dragging here and there with HDB on the hacking of all walls. It is finally settled today. If you refers to my floor plan in the beginning, i am able to relocate my store room to in between bedroom 2 and 3. (Hacked off the wall in between, open a new door at the shorter wall). To hack off the store room walls located in kitchen. The only sad news is that the store room wall(in between living and kitchen) cannot be hacked as my block is built fully by pre fab walls !!! I called up HDB and they even said that the wall between masterbed room and bed room 2 also cant be hacked due to the same reason!! :jawdrop:

Lesson learnt.. If you wish to change any layout or hack any walls in your house, do not just refer to the floor plan as pre fab walls will not be reflected in it. Best will be before you signed on the OTP, do check with HDB for more details in hacking of any existing walls in the house.

Finally, i can continue with my reno from tomorrow onwards.. :yamseng:

Does it mean that the store room can be hack from kitchen except that wall between storeroom and living? so 2 side of the store room walls can be hacked, only 1 side cannot?

You are not hacking the MBR to the bedroom 2, right? so doesn't affect you?

Does it mean that the store room can be hack from kitchen except that wall between storeroom and living? so 2 side of the store room walls can be hacked, only 1 side cannot?

You are not hacking the MBR to the bedroom 2, right? so doesn't affect you?

You are right about the store room. The inner two walls can be hacked and the one outside at the living cannot.

I am not hacking the wall in between bedroom 2 and master bedroom lah. What i meant was if i have the intention of doing that, i will be very disappointed too loh..