Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terrain1976

A Simple 4S Resale In Pasir Ris

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Some pics when i took over yesterday. I can say that the owner is kind enough to hand over the house to me in such a clean and tidy condition.

20120429_124542.jpg

Ikea light! I got mine the same for kitchen :thumbs up:

Thanks Ayazumi!! I did row in pineapples yesterday and shouted HUAT AH !! Wahahaha...

Me = Typical Uncle.. :dancingqueen:

Hahaha... Not uncle lah. I also shouted HUAT AH when we do the 动土 ceremony (don't want to admit I'm auntie)

Ikea light! I got mine the same for kitchen :thumbs up:

Haha... I never really noticed that but me personally feels that the living room light is not bright enough..

I like those super bright lights..

Congratulations on getting the keys! :yamseng:

Oh, I did not row the pineapple before the 动土 ceremony leh... only put some oranges at the 4 corners of the apt and pray sincerely... I thought the Pineapple is for before official move-in?? :unsure:

Thanks Ayazumi!! I did row in pineapples yesterday and shouted HUAT AH !! Wahahaha...

Me = Typical Uncle.. :dancingqueen:

Hahaha... Not uncle lah. I also shouted HUAT AH when we do the 动土 ceremony (don't want to admit I'm auntie)

Congratulations on getting the keys! :yamseng:

Oh, I did not row the pineapple before the 动土 ceremony leh... only put some oranges at the 4 corners of the apt and pray sincerely... I thought the Pineapple is for before official move-in?? :unsure:

Mine is detail ceremony. We burn joss paper in the house

Mine is detail ceremony. We burn joss paper in the house

To Ayazumi and Renotm,

I just wana have a good start so just rowed in pineapple. Official reno will starts on this Wed!!

To Ayazumi and Renotm,

I just wana have a good start so just rowed in pineapple. Official reno will starts on this Wed!!

You will have a good Reno, just relax and enjoy.

Btw, the unit left by your seller at least was clean and seem ok. Not too bad..... Good luck in starting Reno!

Reno started today but the first thing to welcome me is.. The wooden door lock is spoilt and my contractors cant go into the hse :jawdrop:

What a good start but after 10mins, my contractor just break the lock and went in finally..

Then..

at 12.30pm when i arrived on site, another shocking news for me !!!

HDB approved from all normal hacking except for my store room (located at kitchen entrance) and the wall in betwwen Bedroom 2 n 3 (to convert into a store room). Reason is because my is the pre casted wall house so cant hack the walls !! It is now pending for HDB higher authority approval now.. OMG...

If really cant hacked off any of the walls mentioned, there goes my entire plans and wasted these few months of planning done.

Edited by Terrain1976

Reno started today but the first thing to welcome me is.. The wooden door lock is spoilt and my contractors cant go into the hse :jawdrop:

What a good start but after 10mins, my contractor just break the lock and went in finally..

Then..

at 12.30pm when i arrived on site, another shocking news for me !!!

HDB approved from all normal hacking except for my store room (located at kitchen entrance) and the wall in betwwen Bedroom 2 n 3 (to convert into a store room). Reason is because my is the pre casted wall house so cant hack the walls !! It is now pending for HDB higher authority approval now.. OMG...

If really cant hacked off any of the walls mentioned, there goes my entire plans and wasted these few months of planning done.

the wooden door just spoilt suddenly? that's weird....

you just knew abt the walls can't be hacked? didn't you apply for the permit earlier on?

not sure what does precasted wall means but can you get PE's approval for hacking? if can get PE to approve then shouldn't be a problem.

the wooden door just spoilt suddenly? that's weird....

you just knew abt the walls can't be hacked? didn't you apply for the permit earlier on?

not sure what does precasted wall means but can you get PE's approval for hacking? if can get PE to approve then shouldn't be a problem.

I passed my contarctor one set of keys and i Think my contractor damaged the lock on last fri when he took over the key from me as fri afternoon i went back and already found out that the lock cannot be opened with my set of keys. Was still thinking that maybe only his set can open and not mine loh.. Anyway, i intend to change the lock after reno is completed.

Pre casted wall = walls that are pre fabricated before sending to site.. Just like LEGO toys.. So i believes these walls will have metal bars in them in ordered to strength the whole structure..

Normal hacking approved on last fri but HDB issued another letter after that saying that store room walls and inbetween BR 2 and 3 wall are pending for HDB higher authority's approval.

What will be my chances of getting a green light from them?? :dunno::dunno:

Edited by Terrain1976