Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terrain1976

A Simple 4S Resale In Pasir Ris

I think Molecule @ Great World City have it, or the shop at Suntec (sell lot of such new age items, 2nd floor).

i went to molecule. none of their clocks interest me at all.. and those that are nice, its about $500-$800.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i went to molecule. none of their clocks interest me at all.. and those that are nice, its about $500-$800.

ya ya... saw those I like one easily > $500. :bangwall: :bangwall: Cannot afford that !!!

Just to back date some info..

Signed with a reno contractor on 30th Mar before i went for my holiday and just returned recently.

Contractor applied for wall hacking permit together with relocating of store room and pending for hdb approval now. Praying praying ptaying hard..

If everything goes smoothly, my reno will starts on 30th April.. Counting down.. :sport-smiley-004:

Signed with a reno contractor on 30th Mar before i went for my holiday and just returned recently.

Contractor applied for wall hacking permit together with relocating of store room and pending for hdb approval now. Praying praying ptaying hard..

If everything goes smoothly, my reno will starts on 30th April.. Counting down.. :sport-smiley-004:

Good to hear that you finally found a contractor! Wish you have a smooth reno journey!

wah!! what a long holiday!

Actually i preferred the wood lookalike design as below from a company call EDI but i dun think i can use this company as i am being offered for Lam Chuan or Jenning:

EWP4063M-Light_Brazilian_Walnut_AC1-610x295.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas if Lam Chuan does have something similar to what i wanted as above? :help:

Edited by Terrain1976

Actually i preferred the wood lookalike design as below from a company call EDI but i dun think i can use this company as i am being offered for Lam Chuan or Jenning:

Does anyone have any ideas if Lam Chuan does have something similar to what i wanted as above? :help:

go to lam chuan website lah... see whether they have anything similar.

you are so lucky. buy flat and going to do reno also can go so many countries for holiday. i didn't go holiday last year and this year leh.

Preview of my kitchen cabinet.. 80percent about there but need more fine tuning.

kitchen3D.jpg

I like the kitchen cabinet color combo, but I don't like the brown tiles around the kitchen floor. And there are too many colors looks like want to squeeze into the kitchen, spoil the kitchen clean look.

I like the kitchen cabinet color combo, but I don't like the brown tiles around the kitchen floor. And there are too many colors looks like want to squeeze into the kitchen, spoil the kitchen clean look.

i don't think there is any brown tiles in the kitchen. if you mean the left of the drawing, i think that is the laminate to the living room.

I saw this in EDI catalogue. Negotiate with your contractor to use White Logic catalogue from EDI company. We cannot find anything we like in Jenning catalogue book.