Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terrain1976

A Simple 4S Resale In Pasir Ris

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your common toilet looks very narrow from the photo. Do you have space to put basin? Or you plan to place your basin outside?

The common toilet is indeed very small.

initially bought a 46 x 46cm basin but after thinking twice, Topped up money for a smaller basin instead for common toilet. L44xW30xH12.5cm

Edited by Terrain1976

initially bought a 46 x 46cm basin but after thinking twice, Topped up money for a smaller basin instead for common toilet. L44xW30xH12.5cm

How come downgrade basin to smaller one needs to top up?

How come downgrade basin to smaller one needs to top up?

Good question !!

Things which are in low demand will have a higher cost. As this size seldom ppl will wana buy, so .. i think do make sense.. :thumbs up:

Good question !!

Things which are in low demand will have a higher cost. As this size seldom ppl will wana buy, so .. i think do make sense.. :thumbs up:

I thought normally they have price tag stick on the basins? I always thought bigger basins = more $$. Smaller basins = less $$. Maybe the small basin you have exchanged for is unique.

I thought normally they have price tag stick on the basins? I always thought bigger basins = more $$. Smaller basins = less $$. Maybe the small basin you have exchanged for is unique.

The basin looks like this :

20120501_180748.jpg

20120501_180758.jpg

Me too! My common toilet so narrow and i got to get a basin with 27cm in width. I like the curvy shape of your basin!

Thanks Valerie. I like this design too but previously i only managed to get one at 46x46cm(for both common and masterbedroom) and at a cheaper price somemore. Now due to space constraints, just have to change to such a small one.

During last weekend, i topped up money to changed to the below for the masterbed room but now.. think got to change to a smaller(In terms of length as width is ok) design again.. :furious:

20120501_180826.jpg

20120501_180842.jpg

Nice basin for the first picture. The length is just right. Old HDB basin is 18". Yours is 17", the length is okay. I'm concern about the depth, less than 12" is kind of small if you put a medicine box above the sink. Might hit the head to the medicine box if brushing teeth or rinse mouth.

For the second one, the depth is good - 15". If change smaller, might defeat the purposes of a basin. Good to use for washing hands, but not to wash face.

Edited by ayazumi

Nice basin for the first picture. The length is just right. Old HDB basin is 18". Yours is 17", the length is okay. I'm concern about the depth, less than 12" is kind of small if you put a medicine box above the sink. Might hit the head to the medicine box if brushing teeth or rinse mouth.

For the second one, the depth is good - 15". If change smaller, might defeat the purposes of a basin. Good to use for washing hands, but not to wash face.

Haizz.. No choice for me if i wana have basin, water heater and toilet bowl all in the common toilet.

I just bought a simple mirror and a one piece glass holder for putting toothbrush/toothpaste, facial foam and etc..

Haizz.. No choice for me if i wana have basin, water heater and toilet bowl all in the common toilet.

I just bought a simple mirror and a one piece glass holder for putting toothbrush/toothpaste, facial foam and etc..

True enough. 15" depth basin might be too big for your toilet. Mine common toilet dimension is 1800 x 1650 mm, when I place 16" basin, there is still space between the wc and basin, but if the basin is smaller by 0.5-1", the space will be more comfortable to stand between the wc and basin.

Second one is for master bed room toilet which is slightly bigger in size. This basin depth is good but length is too long. :bangwall:

Think will have to get a 41 x 41cm design which i dun really like. :dunno:

Edited by Terrain1976

most important abt basin is the depth or else the water will splash out everywhere.... even small basin that are deep enough would be more useful.

most important abt basin is the depth or else the water will splash out everywhere.... even small basin that are deep enough would be more useful.

Before reno i was quite happy and confident that things that i had purchased or planned will be fulfilled accordingly but now things start to move out of the track..

Now just have to change item by item each day to suits the surrounding.

Well i know thats the way reno should be but still feels kinda disappointed.

Nvm.. I will wait for tomorrow if HDB can revert if those walls can be hacked anot.. (Hopefully they can reply with a position green light as hacking permits expired by end of tomorrow). If they rejected, i will have only weekend to replan and redesign eveeything again..

Stay positive stay positive stay positive...

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Edited by Terrain1976