Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow! The mirror with the white wooden frame looks classy! I think not cheap to get one which is so big right? So lucky of you to have an uncle who can do it for free! I also want to get a mirror with a white wooden frame for my bathroom.. :wub:

What's the next surprise?

Wow! The mirror with the white wooden frame looks classy! I think not cheap to get one which is so big right? So lucky of you to have an uncle who can do it for free! I also want to get a mirror with a white wooden frame for my bathroom.. :wub:

What's the next surprise?

Thanks Valerie. It will be expensive if we ask our contractor to do, or walk-in to the supplier to fabricate a mirror, but if you know the "original" price that they can get from the supplier, you will be shocked.

Thanks Valerie. It will be expensive if we ask our contractor to do, or walk-in to the supplier to fabricate a mirror, but if you know the "original" price that they can get from the supplier, you will be shocked.

ya, so is better to get from direct if you have the source :)

:dribble::dribble::dribble: what a nice mirror!! great place to put it too.... :wub::wub:

Makes the dead end like a longer corridor...

Thanks May. Yes I agree with you, the mirror "extends" the corridor length and width. If we have a WIW, this mirror size serves a good purpose - makes us feel more confident of ourselves standing in front of the mirror.

2012-05-03235159.jpg

ya, so is better to get from direct if you have the source :)

I agree with you bincho. Need to have the right source so that we can enjoy cheaper rate discounts.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting... And the surprise is....

A customized mirror + white wood frame (to match our white door frame) - done by Hubby's uncle :notti:

We both wanted big mirror in the house, just that we never speak out our mind, until Valerie's suggestion to place a mirror between the two bedrooms, which is a good idea, I told Hubby, he told me that he had been thinking of getting a mirror to place in the house too. I was thinking of placing mirror in the living room, but it just look weird. We were afraid that having big mirror in the house might spoil our earth/nature theme and might become a modern comtemporary home which we didn't like. So Hubby's uncle gave a very good suggestion. He suggested to do wood frame for the mirror, and this would match well with the white wood door frames. And truely, the mirror turns out terrific! The measurement is just right, "merge" together with the two bedroom door frames. And most importantly, the mirror is FOC! :D So fortunate to have an uncle who is a carpenter.

We have another "surprise" tomorrow. Stay tune... :notti:

Wah, Aki Aya, like that our blog no one go already.... By the way, maybe I will copy your idea, will discuss with wife tonight

I agree with you bincho. Need to have the right source so that we can enjoy cheaper rate discounts.

See like u hav alot lobang

Got do recess area iron gate boh?i want to gate up there

Got lobang for back splash temper glass at hob area?

Hehehe

Thanks May. Yes I agree with you, the mirror "extends" the corridor length and width. If we have a WIW, this mirror size serves a good purpose - makes us feel more confident of ourselves standing in front of the mirror.

2012-05-03235159.jpg

If got small kid the kid will run and bang the mirror boh??maybe the kid think can go in one

Hoo: Everyone will still visit your blog, especially the Taobao fans. Feel free to take the ideas, we also take the ideas from Internet or other people's. T-blog is about sharing and exchanging T-blog.

Nimzo: We don't have so many lobangs lah. Why the back splash you don't ask your contractor to do? For gates, you should check on newspapers or regular leaflets on door step. I saw one gate seller at AMK pasar malam. The pasar malam should be here until end of this week. If you got time, visit AMK.

Possibility of having kids running around the house is low, unless our future kid. But he/she will get used to the mirror, won't bang onto it. Maybe by the time our kid can run around, we might have move to another new place.

NeoBY: Why don't buy mirror from ikea? If you don't like the frame, you can pain other colors. Custom-made small mirror is expensive.

Edited by ayazumi

Hoo: Everyone will still visit your blog, especially the Taobao fans. Feel free to take the ideas, we also take the ideas from Internet or other people's. T-blog is about sharing and exchanging T-blog.

Nimzo: We don't have so many lobangs lah. Why the back splash you don't ask your contractor to do? For gates, you should check on newspapers or regular leaflets on door step. I saw one gate seller at AMK pasar malam. The pasar malam should be here until end of this week. If you got time, visit AMK.

Possibility of having kids running around the house is low, unless our future kid. But he/she will get used to the mirror, won't bang onto it. Maybe by the time our kid can run around, we might have move to another new place.

NeoBY: Why don't buy mirror from ikea? If you don't like the frame, you can pain other colors. Custom-made small mirror is expensive.

Ikea have oval ones. round ones got those dont know what pattern kind. dont like.

no lah, kids are not stupid. They see themselves in the mirror, they will not run towards it with high speed.