Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I only have the kitchen cabinet. rest bought.

What other carpentry work you would like to do? Not the 40cm mirror, please... If you are doing big items, we pass you our uncle's contact. His worksmanship is good. My in-law house carpentry work all done by Hubby's uncle, and still standing strong after 20 years.

very nice! i feel like customizing one myself.

customised one are always nice... cos you can choose the laminate yourself and better quality as its not mass production where quality might not be so strigent.

makes me want to do one coffee table too.. hahaha....

customised one are always nice... cos you can choose the laminate yourself and better quality as its not mass production where quality might not be so strigent.

makes me want to do one coffee table too.. hahaha....

Pros and cons apply. Mass production is cheaper, whereas custom-made can be slightly more expensive, but if the difference is not a lot, I will also prefer custom-made than mass production. I do agree with you, the flexibility to choose the types of colors, laminates, or spare parts that we want if we do custom-made carpentry.

Aya and Aki are so lucky!! You guys have relatives to help you with all the furniture and accessories... :dribble: envy envy!!

Hey i think the brazilian walnut with white laminate is really a good match! When I looked at your MBR wardrobe, i felt something is missing and it can be better but i didn't know what was missing. Until today I saw your lovely tv console. I think the wood laminate used in small surface will look vr nice. :good:

Aya and Aki are so lucky!! You guys have relatives to help you with all the furniture and accessories... :dribble: envy envy!!

Hey i think the brazilian walnut with white laminate is really a good match! When I looked at your MBR wardrobe, i felt something is missing and it can be better but i didn't know what was missing. Until today I saw your lovely tv console. I think the wood laminate used in small surface will look vr nice. :good:

Hi Valerie. I agree, we made a mistake for choosing full brazilian laminate for our MBR wardrobe. Brazilian walnut laminate will look nicer if it is horizontal, not vertical. I think our MBR wardrobe is a failure too. The top and bottom frame is horizontal lining, whereas the side and sliding doors are vertical lining. This makes the whole wardrobe horrendous. I have tried to voice out to our contractor something is not right about the MBR wardrobe, not only the aluminium frame, but also the overall look, but my opinion is voided. I still feel sour seeing the MBR wardrobe.

If worst come to worst, I still don't like the wardrobe laminate, will ask uncle to take the sliding doors to help us redo the laminate. Actually when uncle came to our house, and he saw our MBR wardrobe, he was very worked up. He wanted to tear the whole wardrobe laminate and help us redo everything. He said the laminate looks horrible. At least someone shares the same thought as me :drunk:

Hi Valerie. I agree, we made a mistake for choosing full brazilian laminate for our MBR wardrobe. Brazilian walnut laminate will look nicer if it is horizontal, not vertical. I think our MBR wardrobe is a failure too. The top and bottom frame is horizontal lining, whereas the side and sliding doors are vertical lining. This makes the whole wardrobe horrendous. I have tried to voice out to our contractor something is not right about the MBR wardrobe, not only the aluminium frame, but also the overall look, but my opinion is voided. I still feel sour seeing the MBR wardrobe.

If worst come to worst, I still don't like the wardrobe laminate, will ask uncle to take the sliding doors to help us redo the laminate. Actually when uncle came to our house, and he saw our MBR wardrobe, he was very worked up. He wanted to tear the whole wardrobe laminate and help us redo everything. He said the laminate looks horrible. At least someone shares the same thought as me :drunk:

i agree with you aya. there is only one direction for my brazilian walnut....horizontally only...it looks hideos when it is vertical.

so can get uncle to do mirror and coffee table?? yr hubby is ignoring me :furious:

so can get uncle to do mirror and coffee table?? yr hubby is ignoring me :furious:

Hahaha... he is busy now, I think. I message him he also never reply me. Must be clearing his work so he can off work on time rush home to see the house.

But I must pre-warn all. The price we get will not be the same as what you get because the price we receive is based on family relationship. In terms of worksmanship, can guarantee uncle is a honest man, he will give the best out of his best.

May, what mirror size you looking for? For coffee table, it is best you have a picture so that uncle can reference.

lol was busy just now.. u wanna do mirror like mine and coffee table?

Hahaha... he is busy now, I think. I message him he also never reply me. Must be clearing his work so he can off work on time rush home to see the house.

But I must pre-warn all. The price we get will not be the same as what you get because the price we receive is based on family relationship. In terms of worksmanship, can guarantee uncle is a honest man, he will give the best out of his best.

May, what mirror size you looking for? For coffee table, it is best you have a picture so that uncle can reference.

dun worry....we all seasoned liao....we know what is "yi fen qian, yi fen huo". heehee...

i agree with you aya. there is only one direction for my brazilian walnut....horizontally only...it looks hideos when it is vertical.

Ya loh, we use your kitchen cabinet for reference, and we realise that brazilian walnut cannot do vertical, can only do horizontal. Grave mistake we made.

Ya loh, we use your kitchen cabinet for reference, and we realise that brazilian walnut cannot do vertical, can only do horizontal. Grave mistake we made.

never mind la.....everyone makes mistakes during renovation.....

i'm already planning for my phase 2.0 next year.....heehee...to correct some mistakes.

never mind la.....everyone makes mistakes during renovation.....

i'm already planning for my phase 2.0 next year.....heehee...to correct some mistakes.

2nd phase? Move house again?