Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nimzo

3 Room At East

But come to think of it, if the contractor removes the window frames, the whole piece of metal cannot be reused for another home already, though they can still reuse the same window panels. I doubt contractor will change the window for you.

i don't think the frame is expensive, its the windows panels that are expensive. so not a problem if really change loh.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow, you are like buying a century old unit, how many years already? By the way, look forward to the end result, all the best.. :thumbs up:

30 years old ;)

Quite a bit but no worries :) looking for the right contractor is even more of a hassle than buying a flat....good luck with yours !

yea find the correct one is important..

when u start to do?

if you are getting from contractor, then ask him to change. He should ask you all these minor details.... but since he didn't tell you, then ask him to change. don't accept anything you are not happy with. Dont bang wall on yourself.

most of us are new to this too... i am new to this as well and i reno my own flat as a single. its even more difficult.

can accept,but do hope he tell/or let homeowner know what is availabe option to them...

Ahhh.. 300x600 kitchen floor tiles look nice. From picture, it looks like the kitchen floor tiles have texture, or just design?