Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nimzo

3 Room At East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

img1287o.jpg

img1285k.jpg

see their skill, 8| 8| 8| 8| :curse:

Okay lah, the square basin 16"x16" can fit in your toilet. You still have sufficient space allowance.

The tiling skills really need improvement. Gap so wide, can allow ants to build nests.

Are you changing the toilet windows? Looks old and dirty.

I like concrete L-shape backing for the kitchen cabinet. Are you placing your sink at the L-end? Why my contractor never propose using concrete L-end? Hmmm... At least it looks more solid and water resistant.

Edited by ayazumi

Okay lah, the square basin 16"x16" can fit in your toilet. You still have sufficient space allowance.

The tiling skills really need improvement. Gap so wide, can allow ants to build nests.

Are you changing the toilet windows? Looks old and dirty.

I like concrete L-shape backing for the kitchen cabinet. Are you placing your sink at the L-end? Why my contractor never propose using concrete L-end? Hmmm... At least it looks more solid and water resistant.

maybe when i free i will go down ho kee and see the round basin or can find smaller than 400mmx400mm basin.\\

yea window will be change,they didnt lay the tile coz waiting for the window to install first before lay up surrounding tile

and i doing concrete for the sink area. concerete cost more money,that y he didnt propose? :rolleyes:

maybe when i free i will go down ho kee and see the round basin or can find smaller than 400mmx400mm basin.\\

yea window will be change,they didnt lay the tile coz waiting for the window to install first before lay up surrounding tile

and i doing concrete for the sink area. concerete cost more money,that y he didnt propose? :rolleyes:

The round basin is 15.5", it should fit nicely in your toilet, and cost only $45. Worth to buy that basin, as it is cheap! Oh btw, the tap is separate item, $45 is only for the basin.

I just told my hubby about your concrete wall support. He also said must be quite expensive to add that support, and I guess ya, true hor. Anyways, I also don't dare ask much, later need to add more $$$$.

Edited by ayazumi

The round basin is 15.5", it should fit nicely in your toilet, and cost only $45. Worth to buy that basin, as it is cheap! Oh btw, the tap is separate item, $45 is only for the basin.

I just told my hubby about your concrete wall support. He also said must be quite expensive to add that support, and I guess ya, true hor. Anyways, I also don't dare ask much, later need to add more $$$$.

let me check the price,.....1400 for concrete support with solid top and ply wood door.

let me check the price,.....1400 for concrete support with solid top and ply wood door.

You are doing concrete kitchen cabinet bottom? Or just the L-end itself cost $1400?

You are doing concrete kitchen cabinet bottom? Or just the L-end itself cost $1400?

concrete sink area cost 1400

as for the cabinet top and bottom 20ft is inside the package.i opt solid top so top up money

concrete sink area cost 1400

as for the cabinet top and bottom 20ft is inside the package.i opt solid top so top up money

:jawdrop: So expensive! But concrete sink is good. Can last very long

Why punch holes outside the house? You bought the recess area outside the house?

previous owner bought,i will layup tiles and in the future gate up the area.. :D

:jawdrop: So expensive! But concrete sink is good. Can last very long

yea i also think expensive,but water area haizz better do a good one