Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hey chrono,

i will be meeting johnson on this sunday....to finalise and discuss all details.

now i am waiting to talk to FSM on the auspicious date to move-in so that I can know how to plan my time and schedule with johnson.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I'm collecting the key on 04/08 but will be renovating on 08/08/08 (dou tu date given by FSM). At the moment, finalizing quotation and selecting tiles and colors. Still contemplating whether to replace the current sliding balcony door with bi-fold wooden glass panel door.

Wow! Then ur reno will sure be very fast, since almost all selections are in the final stage. Hehe.. bi-fold wooden glass panel doors will be very nice!

Wah.. u muz be very excited now, 12 more days to key collecting. :dancingqueen:

PS: Just heard from the agent that the valuation for EM I'm eyeing on will only be out around Thursday............. wait until neck long long le lah... :(

Edited by Angel81

ask u all hor......for resale flats, taking HDB Loan......we have to stay for 2.5yrs or 3yrs before can sell????

cos till now, i am still confused on this *restricted* period........whether is it 2.5yrs or 3yrs?????

can anyone help?

Dear all...

I'm back... after so long... My house is fully renovated and had moved in.

Hehe.... so happy.... my house is not those wow... designed house just a normal renovated to remove all the running down items.

Jessie, how's your reno?

I'm collecting the key on 04/08 but will be renovating on 08/08/08 (dou tu date given by FSM). At the moment, finalizing quotation and selecting tiles and colors. Still contemplating whether to replace the current sliding balcony door with bi-fold wooden glass panel door.

Chronograph,

wow, collecting keys soon....congrats!

Happy renovating!

Wow! Then ur reno will sure be very fast, since almost all selections are in the final stage. Hehe.. bi-fold wooden glass panel doors will be very nice!

PS: Just heard from the agent that the valuation for EM I'm eyeing on will only be out around Thursday............. wait until neck long long le lah... :(

angel181,

hopefully, you will be able to buy this unit....i know you have waited patiently .....keep us updated!

Bi-fold wooden door nice....$$ also nice :jawdrop:

Yap.... kind of stress cos i have only one month to reno and move in before i hand over the my 5I to buyer. And of all ID/Contractor that i have spoken to, none can deliver in 4 weeks except the one i;m dealing with.

If you are eyeing the EM in Jurong East near to virgo, it should be around the range of 390k to 410k.

Chronograph,

wow, collecting keys soon....congrats!

Happy renovating!

Thanks thanks....... hopefully everything will be on the right track.

hopefully, you will be able to buy this unit....i know you have waited patiently .....keep us updated!

Hee... tks tks virgo! Will keep u guys updated :D

hey chrono,

i will be meeting johnson on this sunday....to finalise and discuss all details.

now i am waiting to talk to FSM on the auspicious date to move-in so that I can know how to plan my time and schedule with johnson.

Try the teh taleh very nice :notti:

Bi-fold wooden door nice....$$ also nice :jawdrop:

Yap.... kind of stress cos i have only one month to reno and move in before i hand over the my 5I to buyer. And of all ID/Contractor that i have spoken to, none can deliver in 4 weeks except the one i;m dealing with.

If you are eyeing the EM in Jurong East near to virgo, it should be around the range of 390k to 410k.

Hehee.. true true.. the doors are rather x. But very nice leh... imagine opening the doors to the balcony.. birds chirping.. hahaha.. dreaming already..

Wow, rather tight schedule leh, 1mth. But since most of the stuff finalizing, I'm sure it'll be fine. What abt ur soft furnishings? Already purchased?

Hehe.. ya loh, tink the val should be ard that price. But then agn, it's not the val that will be a pblm, it's the cov. In fact, we kinda hope that the val will be slightly higher, then the sellers won't need to ask for more cov. Aniway, 1st owner selling, confirm earn alot liao. So hope that they wun need to ask for much cov loh. :P

Hehee.. true true.. the doors are rather x. But very nice leh... imagine opening the doors to the balcony.. birds chirping.. hahaha.. dreaming already..

Wow, rather tight schedule leh, 1mth. But since most of the stuff finalizing, I'm sure it'll be fine. What abt ur soft furnishings? Already purchased?

Hehe.. ya loh, tink the val should be ard that price. But then agn, it's not the val that will be a pblm, it's the cov. In fact, we kinda hope that the val will be slightly higher, then the sellers won't need to ask for more cov. Aniway, 1st owner selling, confirm earn alot liao. So hope that they wun need to ask for much cov loh. :P

Most of the stuff will be moving over, only need to buy MBR TV and children bed set.

Yap... the higher the better. Like my EM, initially seller asking for 70k COV but because of the high val, COV reduced to 40k.

Edited by chronograph

Hi guys,

Would like to seek some advice. One of the IDs is quoting me close to 6000 just to do up the staircase railings in glass. This excludes the hacking of old staircase railings and steps, as well as the new wood steps. What the ID is saying is that i will need 6 panels of glass and they will use "plugs" at the base to secure the glass panels to the stairs instead of creating a mould to fit the glass in. I am baffled. 6K for glass railings only???

Can someone who has done the same kindly advise me?

Thanks!

Most of the stuff will be moving over, only need to buy MBR TV and children bed set.

Yap... the higher the better. Like my EM, initially seller asking for 70k COV but because of the high val, COV reduced to 40k.

Oh, that's cool.. So lots of stuff on reno already settled liao.

Wow.. big reduction in cov! 30k juz nice to use for ur reno then. haha..

Hi guys,

Would like to seek some advice. One of the IDs is quoting me close to 6000 just to do up the staircase railings in glass. This excludes the hacking of old staircase railings and steps, as well as the new wood steps. What the ID is saying is that i will need 6 panels of glass and they will use "plugs" at the base to secure the glass panels to the stairs instead of creating a mould to fit the glass in. I am baffled. 6K for glass railings only???

Can someone who has done the same kindly advise me?

Thanks!

My Contractor quote me 3.3k for glass as compare to your ID 6k.