Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hi Angel81,

I do the following:

1) overhaul of all 3 toilets

2) overhaul of kitchen

3) Roofing at balcony(plus window and grills)

4) Polishing of marble flooring and varnishing of parquet flooring

5) Carpentry work for MBR

6) TV console for living room

7) Paint whole house

Already cost me 35k.

If u r talking about overhaul whole EM, 45k is just simple basic stuffs.

BTW, my quote from contractor.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Chrono,

Thanks for the estimate! Wah seh... urs only polishing the marble already 35k.. If I need to redo the whole hse's flooring.. :bangwall: Ya.. tink like wat u sae bah, 45k will be the basic.

Speaking abt contractor.. is ur contractor good? Hehe.. nex time get the number from u. hehe..

Hi Chrono,

Thanks for the estimate! Wah seh... urs only polishing the marble already 35k.. If I need to redo the whole hse's flooring.. :bangwall: Ya.. tink like wat u sae bah, 45k will be the basic.

Speaking abt contractor.. is ur contractor good? Hehe.. nex time get the number from u. hehe..

My contractor, not too bad, feel comfortable dealing with him and his boss. Very nice and sincere people, hard to find now. PM me if u r interested, or u can check with Jessie :notti:

My advise, if possible keep the stair. Cos stair is the most ex to do in EM.

My contractor, not too bad, feel comfortable dealing with him and his boss. Very nice and sincere people, hard to find now. PM me if u r interested, or u can check with Jessie :notti:

My advise, if possible keep the stair. Cos stair is the most ex to do in EM.

Hehe tks tks! Okiez, I defn-ly will chk wif u guys for their contacts when I get my place. hehe..

Yupz, been reading all the posts in this thread.. lots pple oso advice to keep stairs if possible. But.... this hse... Terok... with a capital T... But the location :good::good::good: Hehe.. c hw bah.. nw I kinda feel like I'm counting my chickens b4 they hatch.. But excited leh.. and can't help it but to hope that I'll get the place. haha.. if get the unit, will ask contractors if can keep stairs for sure! :P

Yupz, been reading all the posts in this thread.. lots pple oso advice to keep stairs if possible. But.... this hse... Terok... with a capital T... But the location :good::good::good: Hehe.. c hw bah.. nw I kinda feel like I'm counting my chickens b4 they hatch.. But excited leh.. and can't help it but to hope that I'll get the place. haha.. if get the unit, will ask contractors if can keep stairs for sure! :P

Hi Angel81,

how old is the EM and the reno itself? I think not as bad condition as mine when I got my EM. The condition is really terok and really not moved in condition. I had to redo everything but I kept the staircase railings. Hacked everything and had cement screed before overlaying with laminated floorings for staircase and 3 bedrooms.

hi hi Angel,

yes yes, Chrono & myself using the same contractor.

my reno is very cheap,...only at ard 15k,.....cos i am not doing the toilets.

do let us know if you wan the contact of our contractor,....or maybe you can get my contractor bring you to my unit to see (provided i oledi started or complete my reno when you gets your keys). :)

Hi Jessie,

wow, so fortunate that u neednt have to spend $ on the toilets. Btw, our layout is the same as virgo2829 right? But virgo2829 havent posted any pic on the done up toilet. How did your seller reno the common loo upstairs? i.e did they have a shower screen (too small to have one right)? Where did they built the shower area? For mine, my heater is facing the door so back would be directly facing the door during shower time. My sink area is just beside the pipes. Really hate the layout of the common loo since day 1 :furious:

Hi Jessie,

wow, so fortunate that u neednt have to spend $ on the toilets. Btw, our layout is the same as virgo2829 right? But virgo2829 havent posted any pic on the done up toilet. How did your seller reno the common loo upstairs? i.e did they have a shower screen (too small to have one right)? Where did they built the shower area? For mine, my heater is facing the door so back would be directly facing the door during shower time. My sink area is just beside the pipes. Really hate the layout of the common loo since day 1 :furious:

hi hi hello

ya, the common toilet on 2nd floor....the previous owner got do shower screen.

hmm, i try take some pix and show here,.....

honestly speaking, i also dun like that toilet layout......**** silly and stupid design.

hahahhaha :D

yeap, virgo still not yet post her pix leh.

think must PUSH her liao....or we go to her T-Blog to camp there lor.

hi hi hello

honestly speaking, i also dun like that toilet layout......**** silly and stupid design.

yalor, we go camp over there

Hi Everyone, tks for replying to my qns and for all the help!

Hi Angel81,

how old is the EM and the reno itself? I think not as bad condition as mine when I got my EM. The condition is really terok and really not moved in condition. I had to redo everything but I kept the staircase railings. Hacked everything and had cement screed before overlaying with laminated floorings for staircase and 3 bedrooms.

Hi hello88,

The EM is ard 23yrs old and the sellers are 1st time owner. Reno is the roughly the same reno that they did when they moved in. It's really not move-in condition. Staircase railings are those wooden posts. Both upstairs & dwnstairs floors are tiles (very ugly) and staircase is parquet (but abit koyak already). We intend to have laminated flooring in the 3 bedrms and upstairs common flr, so it'll be kinda weird if it's laminated flooring and then parquet on staircase and tiles on 1st flr. Therefore wondering how to keep the staircase. Would like to have laminate on staircase as well to match the flr upstairs.

Heheh.. condition is reali bad. The have wallpaper on all walls in the 3 bedrms... peeling already. Kitchen oso rather bad. Window & grills rusty. Can't seem to find anything that we wana keep in the house. hehe

hi hi Angel,

yes yes, Chrono & myself using the same contractor.

do let us know if you wan the contact of our contractor,....or maybe you can get my contractor bring you to my unit to see (provided i oledi started or complete my reno when you gets your keys). :)

Hi Jessie! Hehe.. really envy u man. hehe.. COV zero, Reno so cheap some more! Hehe.. tks tks.. I'll ask you guys for the contact when I need it. Hehe.. would love to view your place if possible!

hi hi hello

Is the layout long long one, with the WC right at the end, sink in the middle, and shower juz nex to the door? I tink the one I'm currently offering for is the same too! Very weird layout... :(

Btw hor.. I tink I rem seeing her post her pics of the common toilet leh... The one in black and white tiles (with pop out balls design one). Rem her sae that her son chose the sink for that common toilet oso..

Edited by Angel81

Hi Everyone, tks for replying to my qns and for all the help!

Hi hello88,

The EM is ard 23yrs old and the sellers are 1st time owner. Reno is the roughly the same reno that they did when they moved in. It's really not move-in condition. Staircase railings are those wooden posts. Both upstairs & dwnstairs floors are tiles (very ugly) and staircase is parquet (but abit koyak already). We intend to have laminated flooring in the 3 bedrms and upstairs common flr, so it'll be kinda weird if it's laminated flooring and then parquet on staircase and tiles on 1st flr. Therefore wondering how to keep the staircase. Would like to have laminate on staircase as well to match the flr upstairs.

Heheh.. condition is reali bad. The have wallpaper on all walls in the 3 bedrms... peeling already. Kitchen oso rather bad. Window & grills rusty. Can't seem to find anything that we wana keep in the house. hehe

Hi Jessie! Hehe.. really envy u man. hehe.. COV zero, Reno so cheap some more! Hehe.. tks tks.. I'll ask you guys for the contact when I need it. Hehe.. would love to view your place if possible!

Is the layout long long one, with the WC right at the end, sink in the middle, and shower juz nex to the door? I tink the one I'm currently offering for is the same too! Very weird layout... :(

Btw hor.. I tink I rem seeing her post her pics of the common toilet leh... The one in black and white tiles (with pop out balls design one). Rem her sae that her son chose the sink for that common toilet oso..

Sound like a very run down EM. Ya, its kind of weird to keep the stair parquet. Your option is pretty clear, overhaul. PM me for the contractor contact..... u won't regret.

You might want to view my first cos i do a lot more than Jessie. :notti:

As for the common toilet, luckily the wc is located at facing the door for my unit.

Edited by chronograph

yalor, we go camp over there

oops! paiseh....

ok lah...i try to take pictures andd upload by end week....

Angel181,

So when will you know if you are able to buy your dream house?

Sound like a very run down EM. Ya, its kind of weird to keep the stair parquet. Your option is pretty clear, overhaul. PM me for the contractor contact..... u won't regret.

You might want to view my first cos i do a lot more than Jessie.

Haha.. yeah tink no choice gota overhaul. Hehe, tks tks, will get from you or Jessie the contractor's contact when I can.

When u starting reno by the way? Immediately after ur 2nd appt? :)

Harlow! Hmm.. valuation should be out yesterday or today. We wanted to offer when we first view the flat. But sellers prefer to wait for the valuation to come out. So my hb gg to call the agt today if he does not contact us loh. Just hope that no one will give those crazy offers like the previous one we offered. *cross fingers & toes*

Edited by Angel81

oops! paiseh....

ok lah...i try to take pictures andd upload by end week....

Angel181,

hi hi virgo,

ok ok,...we all wait for you to upload the pix :)

happy happy.... ;)

Haha.. yeah tink no choice gota overhaul. Hehe, tks tks, will get from you or Jessie the contractor's contact when I can.

When u starting reno by the way? Immediately after ur 2nd appt? :)

Harlow! Hmm.. valuation should be out yesterday or today. We wanted to offer when we first view the flat. But sellers prefer to wait for the valuation to come out. So my hb gg to call the agt today if he does not contact us loh. Just hope that no one will give those crazy offers like the previous one we offered. *cross fingers & toes*

I'm collecting the key on 04/08 but will be renovating on 08/08/08 (dou tu date given by FSM). At the moment, finalizing quotation and selecting tiles and colors. Still contemplating whether to replace the current sliding balcony door with bi-fold wooden glass panel door.