Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
libbit6789

Where To Customise/fabricate Raised Panel Door For Cabinets

Anyone knows where to customise/fabricate display cabinet doors, raised panel door infact ?

It is called raise-panel door (made by routing), those victorian-looking door, with a glass window, the window could be square or arched at the top. A google image search 'raised panel door' would shows what I described(sorry as I dun know how to post picture).

And the story is like this:

I wanna build display cabinets for living room - victorian/ modern classic style, white. (Saw an Ikea Liatorp White warddrobe with glass door. Wanted to buy the door, but this model comes as a set with the wardrobe, ikea customer service affirm this)

So next is to see if I can get factory to do so.

Anyone got source, cost per sq feet ? Even MDF or solid wood red (I heard cheaper) will do as I will be staining etc...

Edited by libbit6789

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone knows where to customise/fabricate display cabinet doors, raised panel door infact ?

It is called raise-panel door (made by routing), those victorian-looking door, with a glass window, the window could be square or arched at the top. A google image search 'raised panel door' would shows what I described(sorry as I dun know how to post picture).

And the story is like this:

I wanna build display cabinets for living room - victorian/ modern classic style, white. (Saw an Ikea Liatorp White warddrobe with glass door. Wanted to buy the door, but this model comes as a set with the wardrobe, ikea customer service affirm this)

So next is to see if I can get factory to do so.

Anyone got source, cost per sq feet ? Even MDF or solid wood red (I heard cheaper) will do as I will be staining etc...

Hi ,

There you go :KENWOOD INDUSTRIES PTE LTD

No 10 Sungei Kadut Street 3

Singapore 729144

Tel:62695433