Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingtart

Anyone Engage Zq Studio Pte Ltd

Hi all,

My in-law just reno their 4 room flat in toa payoh and they engage ZQ Studio to do up their flat. When they told me about it i was quite skeptic about it as i

have not heard of them before. Was somehow furious with my in-laws as they have not talk to me about it when they engage them as im worry they will be con.

furthermore when they show me the 3d im just ok with the design and not so impress by it. So i ask my in-laws that next time they meet up with the id they should

inform me as i wanted to meet him personally.

i meet the id the next meeting and im quite impress by him as we went thru all the 3d pics room to room. When i ask him why the id pics so simple he say that he

design it to meet my in-laws needs and not his needs. He say he keep it simple as he understand my in-laws told him they dont want too fancy and he say as my

in-laws are no longer young, he make sure all design will give them enough space to walk around and so know how to use it. He even went thru all the cabinet

layout with my in-laws and make sure the cabinet is easy for them to reach or keep their stuffs.

My new flat will be ready in two years time and i will definitely consider to engage him provide the price is right.

Pm me if you guys need his contact.

Worth trying out if you guys are still looking around and keeping ur options open.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone heard of ZQ studio b4???

My in-laws is engaging them.

Need advice before deciding?

Hi i'll be engaging them on my minor renovation.

Edited by ayanbhe

I'm currently using ZQ studio and my designers are James Ang and Alvin Lee.

All has not been very smooth, in fact very frustrating.

Will update again once completion and handover, or if u really need to know PM me.

Handover is supposed to be end of this month, though i doubt so :(

Hi

anyone heard and engaged ZQ studio pte ltd before? saw a friend house renovated and told me its by ZQ studio...it look so nice and posh like hotel...wanted to get more reviews on this ZQ studio..thks

I'm currently using ZQ studio and my designers are James Ang and Alvin Lee.

All has not been very smooth, in fact very frustrating.

Will update again once completion and handover, or if u really need to know PM me.

Handover is supposed to be end of this month, though i doubt so :(

Hi

is ZQ really bad?

Anyone heard of ZQ studio b4???

My in-laws is engaging them.

For goodness sake dont engage eric lum from zq. He promised me everything but delivered nothing. He is not trustworthy, late and dishonest. He is six weeks late and still not done. And he still has the cheek to ask me for more money.

Need advice before deciding?