Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
theitsybits

Love Nest @ Casa

I wanted to get some items similar style at room of woods but really v broke too.

Oic, seems like many things can't put facing doorway.

Yea i read that it's bad fengshui to put photos and mirror facing corridors usually (there are exceptions)..so I avoid lo..not very sure about non-portraits photos..but it's good I have a clock (with hands) facing corridor..it will turn and push the good energy into the rooms from livin room..=p

I love the papa chair..love at first sight..wanting to delay getting it de (very broke) but husband got it together.. =D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I wanted to get some items similar style at room of woods but really v broke too.

Oic, seems like many things can't put facing doorway.

that is only if you pan tang..if you feel comfortable with it, it's up to u de..i try to avoid if possible.. :P

i heard room of woods is slightly cheaper.. :D

hey thanks for the info!! we wanted pure white, as white as my cabinets and know that it's possible..they should have informed us if it wasn't possible :(

i suppose you haven't read about my carpentry nightmare for the past 2-3 months..basically, everything was wrong, delayed with poor workmanship..my MIL insisted that we use the relative and matched my other quote which includes this pure white backsplash..i don't care how much it cost or what glass they use, i simply want a pure white backsplash - that was what communicated and should be delivered..if not possible, we should have been informed instead of having greenish backsplash installed after almost 2 months' delay..we have already accepted black solid top instead of granite as stated in our contract among other mistakes..

yes, have asked around and seen people using it!

hey i'll need to go and measure them this weekend..get back to you again..i think the dish rack is standard..

Can help me on the former request? thanks.

Itsy.... After reading ur t-blog from page 1 till now, i feel simply breathless; in good and bad ways....

Good coz ur house is simply breath-takingly beautiful... U really have great vision to put such a theme together. I like! Im the one without clear vision.. Wahaha...

Thanks for sharing good lobangs regarding star living, kwerkee.com n such...

Bad coz my blood has been boiling up n down regarding ur carpentry woes and relative fiasco.... Angry indeed. And to know they change company's name again... Care to share the previous name, current name and owner's name? I havent start on any reno works yet so i want to avoid possible heart pain and anguish in case i engage them.

All in all, hope everything will be well for u n hubby from now onwards... Must now take good care, having some pampering treatments, be ur radiant best for ur pre-wedding shoots and upcoming wedding. Congrats!!

Harlow! Heart your lovely new nest!! <3

I hv read evey page & indeed it is a rollercoaster ride for both of you. All the best for your wedding preparations!

Lastly, hope to hv K & your carpentary contacts. Can you pm me pls? Thanks! :D

Can help me on the former request? thanks.

Sorry been really busy and the contractors seem to have taken my measuring tapes away..managed to get the paper ones from ikea this weekend, so the measurements are approximate..

Dish rack 90x60cm

Backsplash height 60cm

Length of kitchen 2.4m

Top cabinet to ceiling 115cm

Itsy.... After reading ur t-blog from page 1 till now, i feel simply breathless; in good and bad ways....

Good coz ur house is simply breath-takingly beautiful... U really have great vision to put such a theme together. I like! Im the one without clear vision.. Wahaha...

Thanks for sharing good lobangs regarding star living, kwerkee.com n such...

Bad coz my blood has been boiling up n down regarding ur carpentry woes and relative fiasco.... Angry indeed. And to know they change company's name again... Care to share the previous name, current name and owner's name? I havent start on any reno works yet so i want to avoid possible heart pain and anguish in case i engage them.

All in all, hope everything will be well for u n hubby from now onwards... Must now take good care, having some pampering treatments, be ur radiant best for ur pre-wedding shoots and upcoming wedding. Congrats!!

hey thanks! glad my nightmare is over..

Harlow! Heart your lovely new nest!! <3

I hv read evey page & indeed it is a rollercoaster ride for both of you. All the best for your wedding preparations!

Lastly, hope to hv K & your carpentary contacts. Can you pm me pls? Thanks! :D

thanks! pm-ed K's contacts.

Edited by theitsybits

Hi ItsyBitsy,

Your house looks looks fantastic! I like it!

As for the carpentry workmanship, treat it as a lesson lor. Bo bian.

You come read my blog, lagi jiat lat x 10. Reno 1 year.

But on the positive side, i managed to resolve ALL issues & i learnt alot on my own! DIY with my hands!

As for your solid surface counter top, if u wanna change very tough cos its glued to your suspended cabinet. Unless u wan to redo all which is 浪费钱。

Alot of DISHONEST/IRRESPOSNSIBLE/UNETHICAL/RUDE contractors & so-called "ID"s out there.

What to do. No governing body.

Post more lovely pics!

Thanks..many dishonest and unreasonable people around indeed.. =(

Sorry been really busy and the contractors seem to have taken my measuring tapes away..managed to get the paper ones from ikea this weekend, so the measurements are approximate..

Dish rack 90x60cm

Backsplash height 60cm

Length of kitchen 2.4m

Top cabinet to ceiling 115cm

Hihi, thanks a lot for the information. :):D :D :D

It's chalkboard paint..the bomb shelter was magnetic to begin with..can be erased!

hi,I like your BS door.

May i know where can i get this type of so called "chalkboard paint"

& did you paint the door by yourself? :yamseng:

tks