Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
theitsybits

Love Nest @ Casa

Hi Itsy

May I have Mr K details and the carpentry as well? Will be getting my keys on the 14th and still not yet planned anything... :bangwall:

Edited by Seewichai

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's not an issue for me, mainly because my place is very windy..I usually open all the windows and doors so smell does not linger..I don't really deep fry and use the hood, so it's really not like how some describe the whole house with smell and grime..and I cook about 3 times a week..

I suppose it depends if the air in your place is still? If air moves in and out quickly it should be ok..which comes back to my love for bright and airy kitchen/living area.. =)

Thanks for replying me. : ) Actually, I don't know why I am so worried about this as my husband-to-be and I don't really cook much. I guess I just don't want to make any decisions that I might regret..as this is my first time and all. I might try building a counter with a bi-fold "window" above it to close it off. And a door to close off the kitchen entrance when needed. Maybe I'll post pics on Renotalk if it turns out nice, haha.

Hi Itsy

May I have Mr K details and the carpentry as well? Will be getting my keys on the 14th and still not yet planned anything... :bangwall:

hey

i heard from other forumers who approached Mr K recently and was told that his carpentry's queue is till Feb 2013 now..if you're not in a hurry i can share his contact..that's also what i like about Mr K, he's upfront and tells you what he can or cannot do..no empty promises just to sign on more customers and than under-deliver.. :unsure:

hey

i heard from other forumers who approached Mr K recently and was told that his carpentry's queue is till Feb 2013 now..if you're not in a hurry i can share his contact..that's also what i like about Mr K, he's upfront and tells you what he can or cannot do..no empty promises just to sign on more customers and than under-deliver.. :unsure:

Ya, tat was 1 of the reason why I cant engage him as my contractor...plus his quote is too high for me to accept... :bangwall:

He was me and my SO fav contractor, but guess met him at the wrong time... :dunno:

Edited by Nexer

Ya, tat was 1 of the reason why I cant engage him as my contractor...plus his quote is too high for me to accept... :bangwall:

He was me and my SO fav contractor, but guess met him at the wrong time... :dunno:

Sorry to hear that =(

I'm sure there are other good contractors around!

Have been kept really busy this month, this is how the home looks like now. The photo wall is up! But the coffee table was on loan from Lorgans as our shipment was delayed and needed it for our pre-wedding shoot at home.

8187440521_f9027718b1_z.jpg

Still have not got our bed frame! Looking forward to the furniture from Lorgan's and getting the bed frame before getting side tables to complete the home! :P

Have been kept really busy this month, this is how the home looks like now. The photo wall is up! But the coffee table was on loan from Lorgans as our shipment was delayed and needed it for our pre-wedding shoot at home.

Still have not got our bed frame! Looking forward to the furniture from Lorgan's and getting the bed frame before getting side tables to complete the home! :P

Congrats on the completion of your new home! :thumbs up:

Hi theitsybits,

Your renovation and furnishing ideas are amazing. Could you PM me your contractor's contact number please. Understand that he is occupied through Feb 13 but my renovation should start sometime mid next year.

Thanks in advance.

Morning!

Glad that your home is turning out to be bery bery beautiful!

I was just wondering y ur living room lightings sometimes look orangy and sometimes look white in the photos? Is it bcos ur cove or downlights r able to switch between the 2 colours?

very in love your home.

Congrats!!! Cosy colorful hm...

My Reno... Almost die of heart attack.... Nothing has been done right!!!!

oh no..don't sound good..but don't worry, things will turn out fine..somehow.. :rolleyes:

Very Nice colour coordination!! You have good taste!

Congrats on your reno completion!

thanks thanks!

Hi theitsybits,

Your renovation and furnishing ideas are amazing. Could you PM me your contractor's contact number please. Understand that he is occupied through Feb 13 but my renovation should start sometime mid next year.

Thanks in advance.

okies pm-ed! it's better to meet him at site.. =)

Morning!

Glad that your home is turning out to be bery bery beautiful!

I was just wondering y ur living room lightings sometimes look orangy and sometimes look white in the photos? Is it bcos ur cove or downlights r able to switch between the 2 colours?

all my lights are warm white except for my toilet, study, guest room and kitchen cabinet t5..i guess it's the white balance of the camera? but my living room looks whiter than my room, maybe because of the white walls..

very in love your home.

thanks..! collect all the ideas you like and create your own home! :D