Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
theitsybits

Love Nest @ Casa

hello, sry for the delay..pm-ed..

We are still waiting for our furniture from Lorgan's which we ordered in September. :( Delivery was supposed to be in mid-October for console and coffee table with papa chair in December..but they wasn't able to make it and loaned us furniture for our photoshoot at home instead..and finally, the pieces will arrive soon..have been checking with them often, and they might send us the console first as it's already available..i'm really worried about scratching or damaging their on-loan furniture!

We've also finally bought our bed frame and will arrive next weekend. We actually managed to get what something similar to what I had in mind, although I'm praying the color chosen will match my grey room..

Hopefully the home can be almost complete soon..looking back at the renovation pictures, it has really been a long journey and huge transformation.. :yamseng:

Looking forward to see the pics of your bedframe n lorgan furnitures. Congrats for the final completion! It is indeed a long journey but the destination is a v rewarding one.

Edited by originalbread

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi theitsybits's,

is your contractor the same as paloma/pinkwhales?

do you mind sharing the contact details and company name?

thanks so much

Hihi, read thru your journey of ups n downs n I hope it'll be smooth sailing for u from now on!

Could you pm me K's contact, as well as the name (old n new) of your carpenter (both person n company)?

Thanks!

hi theitsybits !

i really enjoy browsing the entries you have made for your sweet nest till date!

could you kindly share the contact for Mr K. with me? im expecting to take over the keys of my place in Feb. and need the place to be up by May for wedding date.

realised the process to house-building may really stretch further than expected. so would love to get started right in now.

will really appreciate the share!

Day 62

7710354130_88fffe609a_z.jpg

The toilet louvre door.

Hi,

My wife and i simply love the louver door that you've gotten for your house. We did tried looking for the door by ourself and thru our contractors, but the only one our contractor could find will cost us $880 per door. if you dont mind, would it be ok that you could share on where did you get those doors?

Thanks a million!

Looking forward to see the pics of your bedframe n lorgan furnitures. Congrats for the final completion! It is indeed a long journey but the destination is a v rewarding one.

i'm looking forward too! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi theitsybits's,

is your contractor the same as paloma/pinkwhales?

do you mind sharing the contact details and company name?

thanks so much

yes, same contractor as pinkwhale, paloma, bigbull, kk85 and dancingintherain..

pm-ed

Hihi, read thru your journey of ups n downs n I hope it'll be smooth sailing for u from now on!

Could you pm me K's contact, as well as the name (old n new) of your carpenter (both person n company)?

Thanks!

pm-ed

hi theitsybits !

i really enjoy browsing the entries you have made for your sweet nest till date!

could you kindly share the contact for Mr K. with me? im expecting to take over the keys of my place in Feb. and need the place to be up by May for wedding date.

realised the process to house-building may really stretch further than expected. so would love to get started right in now.

will really appreciate the share!

thanks! pm-ed..it's always better to start earlier!!

Hi,

My wife and i simply love the louver door that you've gotten for your house. We did tried looking for the door by ourself and thru our contractors, but the only one our contractor could find will cost us $880 per door. if you dont mind, would it be ok that you could share on where did you get those doors?

Thanks a million!

hey our contractor got it for us..it's aluminum and spray painted..i think it was around 400-500, more expensive than normal PD doors but definitely not 880! i'm not sure if it's possible to find them yourself online but contractors should have such contacts..

Hello can I have K's contact details too? Your house is very nicely done!:)

pm-ed!

Hi - I am thinking of having the scandivanian theme for my 4NG - can you please send me Mr K's contact? thanks!

pm-ed.

Hi theitsybits,

May I know where did you get the pink & yellow folding stools?

they were from NTUC Xtra..i got it during renovation as it was cheap and can fold with a easy-to-carry handle.. :thumbs up:

Home now looks like this:

8235513204_b6de59d316_z.jpg

8244801158_fc657c2317_z.jpg

the sideboard from Lorgan's finally came after 2.5 months..the papa bear chair and smile coffee table will arrive this week.. :unsure: our bed will also arrive this weekend! :sport-smiley-004:

8203342456_d249e5bdd3_z.jpg

the 3ft mini xmas tree we got for our bay-window..doesn't take up extra space and keeps our dog from getting into trouble..

8243729903_ac72be4232_z.jpg

the bed we chose..

8243730781_9f60b81d23_z.jpg

we changed the fabric..hopefully it goes well with the room.. :sport-smiley-018:

So sweet, your first pic! Congrats, your tv console is finally here. It is looking really good! :sport-smiley-004: I'm eyeing a Mid Century-ish piece from Second Charm, made of solid teak wood.

Not sure if you mentioned before, but how did you hang the photo frames onto the wall? Using nails, those 3M stuff or something else?

So sweet, your first pic! Congrats, your tv console is finally here. It is looking really good! :sport-smiley-004: I'm eyeing a Mid Century-ish piece from Second Charm, made of solid teak wood.

Not sure if you mentioned before, but how did you hang the photo frames onto the wall? Using nails, those 3M stuff or something else?

I got my sideboard customized in oak wood, as my dining and sideboard was oak.. =p

Yes! I love 3M, they must have earned so much $$ from us..and amazingly those things stay for years unlike other brands..we used the Velcro ones..so u can actually take the frames down to change photos wo damaging it..