Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
theitsybits

Love Nest @ Casa

The smile table custom-made in oak. :thumbs up:

We're only left with bedside tables and study table..it's almost time for a before-after picture to conclude renovations.. :P

That's an interesting coffee table! Looks really identical to the original. But always thought it was just slightly too tall though. May I know where you customised it? Was thinking of customising a long oak study table if my budget allows. :P Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

just to chip in a thought, you need to consider the size of your tv too. larger tvs can afford lower consoles. now the trend are all low consoles but doesn't seem comfortable to me personally.

Yah, I know. Should be getting 40" or 42" :)

Day 107 - Wednesday

The house is already live-in condition although we still lack many things like knives, chopping boards etc..my chairs and curtains from taobao has arrived, and husband thinks the curtains 'look ugly'. But well, it cost like $300 instead of the $2000 that many are paying, so I suppose we can live with it for awhile. The curtains are actually quite good quality cloth, very heavy with pretty good sewing.

8003216608_d69e578689_z.jpg

The MRB. We still need a bed frame and side tables.

8003222962_327e00424d_z.jpg

Guest room.

8003218905_23eeb768f3_z.jpg

Study room.

8003218212_712663db3d_z.jpg

Living room. Haven't got a console nor coffee table although TV will be arriving this Saturday.

8003217481_0c4fecc446_z.jpg

The fibre-glass dining chairs from Taobao. The quality was okay although the holes below the chair wasn't that neat.

Still lots to buy and do. What a long journey. :unsure:

Hi, Sorry I have more questions on your curtain system. I bought the rod and brackets from Ikea too, I think we are using the same system. But as the bracket cannot go all the way to the corner, my curtains does not cover the window grill completely. From your picture, it doesn't seem to be a problem. How do you get the curtain fabric beyond the bracket? You also put your curtain through the pole hor?

Hi Itsybits,

My wife and I really love your flat and your cute dachshund!

We have a dog of our own too and would be renovating our flat next yr. We would really appreciate it if you could give us the contacts of Mr K and the total cost of your renovation, hopefully the breakdown if possible.

Thank you so much!

Hey gal, so sorry to trouble you again... When you have time, do you think you can help measure the height of your TV console, please? Cos we plan to custom make TV console from Second Charm, need to know the height. Hoping to place TV on the console instead of wall mounting tv, but contractor mentioned console will look weird if it's too tall... :ph34r:

hey sry missed this out..will try to measure it tmr..

Wow, I like the color of your papa bear chair! This is mustard color? I wanted to get something mustard colored but was worried that it wouldn't look nice with wood tone. but yours look great.

it's actually yellowish green..some ppl call it scandinavian green.. :P it does go with the wood pretty well..

That's an interesting coffee table! Looks really identical to the original. But always thought it was just slightly too tall though. May I know where you customised it? Was thinking of customising a long oak study table if my budget allows. :P Thanks in advance!

we did it at lorgans..the height was alright for us, good to prop my legs up when sitting on sofa.. :P but i think u can customize the height too..

Hi, Sorry I have more questions on your curtain system. I bought the rod and brackets from Ikea too, I think we are using the same system. But as the bracket cannot go all the way to the corner, my curtains does not cover the window grill completely. From your picture, it doesn't seem to be a problem. How do you get the curtain fabric beyond the bracket? You also put your curtain through the pole hor?

hmm i dunno how to explain, I put the curtain into the bracket..so the corners are 'dead' because it's stuck in the bracket..will try to take a picture for u..

nice t-blog! can pm me the contractor's contact? Mr K!

pm-ed

Hi Itsybits,

My wife and I really love your flat and your cute dachshund!

We have a dog of our own too and would be renovating our flat next yr. We would really appreciate it if you could give us the contacts of Mr K and the total cost of your renovation, hopefully the breakdown if possible.

Thank you so much!

pm-ed..cost was shared in the link below..

it's actually yellowish green..some ppl call it scandinavian green.. :P it does go with the wood pretty well..

Nice! :)

hmm i dunno how to explain, I put the curtain into the bracket..so the corners are 'dead' because it's stuck in the bracket..will try to take a picture for u..

Thanks. Your picture will be very useful. I posted a pic of my curtain problem here

Hey gal, so sorry to trouble you again... When you have time, do you think you can help measure the height of your TV console, please? Cos we plan to custom make TV console from Second Charm, need to know the height. Hoping to place TV on the console instead of wall mounting tv, but contractor mentioned console will look weird if it's too tall... :ph34r:

my console is about 54cm high..but shd be able to customize it..i think we did ask for slightly taller or shorter, i can't rem.. :P

the coffee table is about 50cm tall..think it can be customized too..

Hi there.. Thanks for The PM with regrds to Mr K contact.. Appreciate much.. Another qn.. Can i noe whr u bought ur Eames dinin chair?

Hi there.. Thanks for The PM with regrds to Mr K contact.. Appreciate much.. Another qn.. Can i noe whr u bought ur Eames dinin chair?

i bought it from taobao..like my lights.. :P