Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Samich

hihi - do you mind letting me know how much your ID charge for hacking of floor tiles?

i got a quote for $1.7K for hacking current tiles (living+3 bedrooms), find it a little ex lor...

thanks!!

I spent around 4k more for hacking and the new tiles.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Samich,

I like your flooring, do you mind sharing where did you purchased the tiles from and the serial quote for it? Thanks thanks :)

Edited by padipanda

hihi - do you mind letting me know how much your ID charge for hacking of floor tiles?

i got a quote for $1.7K for hacking current tiles (living+3 bedrooms), find it a little ex lor...

thanks!!

Hi Baobei, Hacking living room, passageway for me is 850 only. I did not hack the bedroom.

Hi Samich,

I like your flooring, do you mind sharing where did you purchased the tiles from and the serial quote for it? Thanks thanks :)

Is from balestier Lian Seng Hin Trading Co, product code if i rem correct is 8PA0001A... it is a 800 x800mm tiles.

Your kitchen countertop is special man.

The dining table and chair also solid.

The shoe vent also good idea, why don also make vent for the doors under kitchen sink?

Your kitchen countertop is special man.

The dining table and chair also solid.

The shoe vent also good idea, why don also make vent for the doors under kitchen sink?

Haha, cos kitchen sink below have nothing...

I am using kompactop. It is not thick and sleek.

Like the wooden grain.

Hi Samich, how d you find about your kitchen top? I like the wooden feeling, like your dining table too ~

Hi Samich, how d you find about your kitchen top? I like the wooden feeling, like your dining table too ~

Yeah i like it as it have the wooden feeling... somemore it is scratch/water/heat resistance .

hihi can show a clearer picture of ur blackboard design? is it painted on wall n door?

It is a blackboard itself.

Woo very nice, i am looking for a contractor/ID for my new home too. How's yours? Can recommend to me?

PM you.

Hi Samich, nice home you've got there!

Would like to enquire about your study table. Love how it looks!

How did you contractor do the table top next to the window? Any support there?

I am going to do a L-shaped table along from the wall to the window for mine but after some discussion with my contractor, he said must have legs to support the table. Would appreciate it if you could let me know how it's done. Thanks!

Simple study table

dsc0029zy.jpg

dsc0026ag.jpg

Hi Samich, nice home you've got there!

Would like to enquire about your study table. Love how it looks!

How did you contractor do the table top next to the window? Any support there?

I am going to do a L-shaped table along from the wall to the window for mine but after some discussion with my contractor, he said must have legs to support the table. Would appreciate it if you could let me know how it's done. Thanks!

Mine was just adhesive glue, those industrial usage . so far so good. Should be fine.

thks btw.