Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Thanks! Do u think u could let me know which tile shop to find this? I'm being told that there are no pure white homogenous tiles, which I find unbelievable. Thank you!

Hi i got it from Huffary at balestier, if u are looking for pure white it has to be gloss...if choosing matt white..the white will not be pure white due to the burning process of the tiles can't be achieve. But i think both comes in Homo and ceramic tiles too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Conceal piping for shower mixer.

99920368.jpg

Drop instead of curb for bath area.

19348690.jpg

Got this HTPC assembled in Sim Lim Square yesterday afternoon.

97094190.jpg]

Edited by taichipanda

Omg Albt, ur house v beautiful. No joke huh, I did saw a pile of 80kg clothes sitting on the floor. Your kitchen were pretty awesome job created. Were they full Blum system? U mind tell me again how much u spent on your Reno? U did told me once before but I forgot.

We nearly wana install Citygas heater, then we finally change our mind to buy e storage heater just to be safe. Which level u stay and hows the water pressure? lol I keep asking u the same question cos I always dislike the bulkiness of storage heater. Gee..

Omg Albt, ur house v beautiful. No joke huh, I did saw a pile of 80kg clothes sitting on the floor. Your kitchen were pretty awesome job created. Were they full Blum system? U mind tell me again how much u spent on your Reno? U did told me once before but I forgot.

All the hardware parts (hinges, lift-up, inner drawers, standard drawers) in the cabinets are using a mixture of Blum and Hettich.

Counter-top is using CaesarStone 2141 Fresh White 20mm quartz; too bad SilesStone out of stock for White Zeus Extreme (voted the most white quartz in the world) for 20mm.

To date i only paid $20,000 for my reno; pretty sure there is still a balance payment but i still dont know how much.

We nearly wana install Citygas heater, then we finally change our mind to buy e storage heater just to be safe. Which level u stay and hows the water pressure? lol I keep asking u the same question cos I always dislike the bulkiness of storage heater. Gee..

I stay on 4th floor, water pressure is great cos my plumber design the piping to increase the water pressure.

This is a very rush reno, started on 12 March, we moved in on 16 April, quartz counter top delivered on 20 April (the delay were caused by SilesStone out of stock, last minute change to CaesarStone).

... Which level u stay and hows the water pressure? lol I keep asking u the same question cos I always dislike the bulkiness of storage heater. Gee..

If you have house warming, remember to invite me, i will get you my secret weapon, you will be very happy using it.

All the hardware parts (hinges, lift-up, inner drawers, standard drawers) in the cabinets are using a mixture of Blum and Hettich.

Counter-top is using CaesarStone 2141 Fresh White 20mm quartz; too bad SilesStone out of stock for White Zeus Extreme (voted the most white quartz in the world) for 20mm.

To date i only paid $20,000 for my reno; pretty sure there is still a balance payment but i still dont know how much.

I saw your drawer its a mix N match with Hettich N Blum :sport-smiley-004:

No problem fixing???

May I know if hettich is cheaper then blum??

albert, looks good. workmanship good? it looks good from the pictures. 20k for the whole house or the pictures u shown? that's cheap. what is the breadth of the top and bottom cabinets. yours look distinct. i like the big drawers. any danger of it being overloaded and misaligned?

I saw your drawer its a mix N match with Hettich N Blum :sport-smiley-004:

No problem fixing???

May I know if hettich is cheaper then blum??

Hettich is German technology, their standard drawer is build better than Blum.

Blum has better inner drawer and better cutlery compartment (orga-line).

So far so good, no fixing problem at all.

According to my carpenter, they order both Hettich and Blum in bulk. If you ask me comparing Hettich to Blum, i really dont know about their price. I just want better quality and I can get replacement if any of the hardware gets faulty years down the road.

Finally you show your house, albert. Looks great. You really have a lot of clothes, can't fight with you. I throw many clothes before I move house. More of an excuse to buy new clothes. So that is called "drop", I wanted to do that for my toilets, but I don't know how to call this. My service apartment in KL has this "drop", it prevents water from overflowing to the dry area. I don't like curb, possibility will trip over if accidentally kick it. My stupid contractor don't understand what I want, keep saying the current layout can allow the water to flow down, which means the floor is not level, so water can flow to the water trapper, but it didn't help much. Now the water will flow to the dry area when bathing.