Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

14th May 2012 continues....

Huge trunking, faint zz zz zz Anyway no choice due to the upgrade of the thick rubber pipe to prevent condensation problem in future which is advise by the GC sale person. Better than safe to be sorry i guess.

DSCF2205.jpg

Not long after aircon items arrived, part of my bathroom items also arrived...one piece WC, Geberit WC and rainshower for MBT.

DSCF2212.jpg

Today also finally saw my tilers...heres their progress....

DSCF2202.jpg

DSCF2210.jpg

Edited by denimart

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Very nice wall tiles! It has the 'glow' and yet not glossy. :good:

Must be the DSLR! My kitchen wall tiles also not glossy but how come no glow? LOL.

Edited by taichipanda

14th May 2012

The aircon arrived today, v timely i must say....

DSCF2207.jpg

DSCF2209.jpg

Kirk, mind telling me how many unit you install in the main bedroom, common bedroom and living room and their BTU? TIA.

mind telling me how many unit you install in the main bedroom, common bedroom and living room and their BTU? TIA.

Alb, no problem! Master = 18000, living hall = 18000, common = 9000

Thanks for the info.

Albt, I only used system3...18000 for the living is kindda not power enough but is just for emergency use when guest coming. I believe most of the time that blower will stay idle. For our Master bedroom i did not used 2 blower although it is advisable to do so but me and wifey feel too many blower is ugly and also expensive in terms of the need to purchase system4. Anyway aircon is luxurious items for us, guess we will only really used them when super intolerable to the weather. :drunk:

Kirk,

I see every appliances in your house are using electricity, water heater, induction hob, system 3 aircon, fridge, computers, tv, home theater system, run the whole list of items through your electrician and install enough 20A breaker in your DB. I'm also worry on your electrical bill too.

Get your electrician to test run water heater, induction hob and aircon together to determine whether it will trip the circuit breaker.

Kirk,

I see every appliances in your house are using electricity, water heater, induction hob, system 3 aircon, fridge, computers, tv, home theater system, run the whole list of items through your electrician and install enough 20A breaker in your DB. I'm also worry on your electrical bill too.

Get your electrician to test run water heater, induction hob and aircon together to determine whether it will trip the circuit breaker.

Thanks Albt i will check with my con...i think we better try to cut down on using electricity too. But what mainly runs in the house i suspect are lights, cos we hardly cook too...really rare i guess.

Thanks Albt i will check with my con...i think we better try to cut down on using electricity too. But what mainly runs in the house i suspect are lights, cos we hardly cook too...really rare i guess.

Hardly cook and you install induction hob, waste money. Electric water heater must wait at least 5 minutes for water to heat up, long wait comparing to gas water heater, hot water comes in less than 10 seconds, if you worry about water pressure, the secret is to get your plumber to run bigger incoming pipe (bigger pipe bigger pressure) to water heater, same theory as using storage heater (bigger tank bigger pressure).

... But what mainly runs in the house i suspect are lights, cos we hardly cook too...really rare i guess.

Appliances that run 24/7 are fridge and hot water flask; next are lights, aircon, computers and home entertainment.