Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Is kingrex good in general? Any other alternative?

Nice regulator for your vortex computer. Dragonnite: Calling you for review, good bo on that TB seller? :sport-smiley-004:

looks like the only seller - not so good....this item seems to be from taiwan ? ask someone in taiwan to buy for u ?

btw, i did a similar search and it returned to me a whole list of oscilloscopes... :P

because that time u were looking for dac bah.... ohh so u ended up with mdac...rack full ard...time for tweaks... ur walls still got place for this

asireasonator.jpg

because that time u were looking for dac bah.... ohh so u ended up with mdac...rack full ard...time for tweaks... ur walls still got place for this

asireasonator.jpg

Ya, full house! I was looking for Dac then well, happened too fast. Haha..

What is that? The tweak? Name & URL for reading?

If my memory served me right, I saw it at giraffe place.

Edited by ongcs

yup my jaws dropped when i saw his reasonators....its ASI reasonator. Basis, silver, gold, special gold, platinum.... his house is surrounded by platinum i believe...me ah...can only afford until silver now. maybe getting a gold later nia.

plently of articles online ASI reasonator...

yup my jaws dropped when i saw his reasonators....its ASI reasonator. Basis, silver, gold, special gold, platinum.... his house is surrounded by platinum i believe...me ah...can only afford until silver now. maybe getting a gold later nia.

plently of articles online ASI reasonator...

oh my! Too heavy for me.

His listening position is surrounded by them. I'm lucky to have a listen at his tall monster, Raidho! Oh my, it was so unbelievable. With all the tweaks around me. Speechless, just listen and observes all the tiny stuffs around the room.

He told me his systems not at max potential! Conditioner not here yet.

oh my! Too heavy for me.

His listening position is surrounded by them. I'm lucky to have a listen at his tall monster, Raidho! Oh my, it was so unbelievable. With all the tweaks around me. Speechless, just listen and observes all the tiny stuffs around the room.

He told me his systems not at max potential! Conditioner not here yet.

yup his monster just arrive not burned in yet i believed.. scari right ..his room no need subwoofer my listening position also shaking that time when i was there....

his room surrounded by reasonators..thats y my jaws dropped mah..

I had linked up all my rooms with cat6 networking, each room with 2 ports. Must leave some spare around. Plus my studyroom, I need to house my NAS too, I got 2 pcs of 5 bays & 4 bays. :dancingqueen:

Beside that, my studyroom's tv console right beside the server station. Need to hook up my tv with internet access, ps3, media player etc. It is either 8 or 16 ports. Cant find 12 ports, even there is, i'm left with 1-2 vacant ports only. :bleah: :bleah:

I will post pic over the wkend. The salt & pepper set is good :dribble: :dribble: the dual function of openings are great to have it. :good: In fact, I liked the cotton holder :thumbs up:

Went to LHS yesterday to get my cat6 cables crimped for all areas & devices. 24pcs with no spare :o

30490278-B6AD-40AD-87C4-10D38FB630B6-1767-0000025DAEA2D95E.jpg

Hi, a newbie here. I have read a lot of t-blogs and reno sites and you are the only person that I know of that has hooked up with LAN ports in your new place. So I guess you would be the best person to ask about all these, and since you done your reno last year, should be very fresh in your mind... So I would appreciate if you would help with my queries in the pm that I would be sending soon.

Great read on your place.