Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jass2112

My 2Nd Home In The East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

After bugging into so many t-blog here, I think it's time for me to start my own.

CCK a 4room flat was my first home, sold before CNY and sales was completed on 20th April but got an extension of 2mths from buyer.

Bought my second home at Bedok a 3room unit(much more expensive than the selling price of my CCK) will be collecting my keys on 11th May.

Will soon upload pictures of my floor plan and items that I've bought locally and from Shanghai.

Floor plan are in PDF format, anyone have any idea how to upload a PDF file here? :unsure:

Hi

Congrats! Just wonder, why do you choose to move from 4rm at CCk to a 3rm at Bedok which is more expensive than your selling price of CCK unit. 4m CCK has huge room space , in what ways do Bedok Central attract you from giving up 4rm for a 3rm? :thumbs up:

Hi

Congrats! Just wonder, why do you choose to move from 4rm at CCk to a 3rm at Bedok which is more expensive than your selling price of CCK unit. 4m CCK has huge room space , in what ways do Bedok Central attract you from giving up 4rm for a 3rm? :thumbs up:

Parents are old and need to stay near them. Easier to take care of them.

Some updates after a hectic week...

Living and dining area, tiles done and DIY painting done!

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

TV area, wallpaper not up yet...

IMG_0232.jpg

TV console up

IMG_0251.jpg

Edited by jass2112

hi Jass,

Is your electrical cabling concealed originally. It is neatly done as shown in pic...... i thought old flat must use surface mount casing, right? You are amazing. DIY everything yourself.... where did u find so much time? Your carpentry work quite well done, can PM me the carpenter. tks.