Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jass2112

My 2Nd Home In The East

Went up to check the progress today, glad to see that 95% of the tiles are up.

Painted all the ceiling, neck and hands sore like hel l. Bo pian, wanna save money by painting myself...

Lesson learned this week....

No point checking on them everyday, they know what they are doing.

Now just left with 5% of the tiling work and carpentry work and of cos my DIY painting and wallpapers...

Edited by jass2112

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Went up to check the progress today, glad to see that 95% of the tiles are up.

Painted all the ceiling, neck and hands sore like hel l. Bo pian, wanna save money by painting myself...

Lesson learned this week....

No point checking on them everyday, they know what they are doing.

Now just left with 5% of the tiling work and carpentry work and of cos my DIY painting and wallpapers...

thats fast

i give you free coffee maker you don;t want.

you only offer to NeoBY? never offer to me? you no good leh... not fair.... :furious:

Hi Jass, sorry to hear that. I think no point to keep chasing for the renovation progress as I afraid that they will rush for it on a chin-chai manner. But take the delay as an opportunity, take photos everyday and keep all these evidence, and upon completion negotiate for discounts, negotiate for compensation, negotiate for lost on rental or whatever non-sense reason like property tax, consevancy charges etc. If he don't agree, then bring him to Subordinate Court's Small Claim Tribunal (I ever started a case with Jetstar and it works, so now everything not happy, Small Claim Tribunal...)

Can u share more abt the experience with small claim tribunal? I hv a case also, store my stuff at a storage, they lost it, n after 1 mth still say searching.

Im staying at my new place now for 2wks without fridge n washing machine.. The storage guy instead of being helpful ask us to send him lawyer letter, really put us at fix, as we dunno any lawyer.

Edited by muska1119

Hi Jass, you have so many lobang buying from taobao. Keep us updated if the switches, LED and other stuff reliable or not.

Muska, if not mistaken, the claim shouldn't be more than 10k, there are some other criterias also, check this http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/sct/page.aspx?pageid=3948

If you need legal advise, can also get free consultation at various CC etc, last time I attended the consultation at a chuch near TPY's MRT, can't recall the name, try to search from Google and must make reservation before going.

Hope this help.

Oh muska, the storage really cannot find your stuff? So sorry to hear that. So now have to get a lawyer?

Yaloh.. And really bad attitude, say no compensation, go ahead n get a lawyer.

We have started looking around for the stuff to buy, parents coming visiting on mid June.. And slowly work on the claim..

Muska, if not mistaken, the claim shouldn't be more than 10k, there are some other criterias also, check this http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/sct/page.aspx?pageid=3948

If you need legal advise, can also get free consultation at various CC etc, last time I attended the consultation at a chuch near TPY's MRT, can't recall the name, try to search from Google and must make reservation before going.

Thanks, we hv sent official email telling the other party by next mon , off 5 wk, cannot find we will file the claim. Is the procedure complicated? Will it take v long to get through?

Hope this help.

Yaloh.. And really bad attitude, say no compensation, go ahead n get a lawyer.

We have started looking around for the stuff to buy, parents coming visiting on mid June.. And slowly work on the claim..

Hi muska, do u mind pm me the storage u using so that I can avoid as I also need storage for about 3 months.

Or anyone got got good one to recommend.