Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jass2112

My 2Nd Home In The East

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If metal then wall anchor already, on the ceiling is it? I heard from homefix staff that can use spanner to pullet out, but I think not that easy, maybe you can ask your Reno uncle lo. I am using wall anchor too for both living and dining lights.

If metal then wall anchor already, on the ceiling is it? I heard from homefix staff that can use spanner to pullet out, but I think not that easy, maybe you can ask your Reno uncle lo. I am using wall anchor too for both living and dining lights.

Sigh, use all my strength also cannot... This is my old house, wanna take out before handing over to buyer. Contractor only take care of new house and not old house. Will try to drill hole beside it to loosen it and then try to pull again. Worst thing is, there are eight of it to be pulled out!

Official hand over will be tomorrow and owner called and say will hand over the keys to me today at 6:28pm. Don't ask, I also find it funny why 6:28pm??

Will take some photos tonight and update. Finger crossed, hope she cleared everything.

Official hand over will be tomorrow and owner called and say will hand over the keys to me today at 6:28pm. Don't ask, I also find it funny why 6:28pm??

Will take some photos tonight and update. Finger crossed, hope she cleared everything.

hahhaa...weird. then u kasi delay 6.30pm them appear lor.

Sigh, use all my strength also cannot... This is my old house, wanna take out before handing over to buyer. Contractor only take care of new house and not old house. Will try to drill hole beside it to loosen it and then try to pull again. Worst thing is, there are eight of it to be pulled out!

If the wall plug is metal type, no need for you to pull out, the new owner when renovating will get their contractor to remove it and plaster smooth the wall/ceiling.

If you go drill more holes beside the metal wall plug just to loosen it for removal, you may ended up with countless holes, new owner can complain to HDB and you the ex-owner may need to pay for repair.

Edited by taichipanda

Hi can i ask why did you get HOBZ hood and hob

And also why this specific model over other brands like e.g. Rinnai?

Local purchases so far...

Mitsubishi inverter air con system 2

mits.jpg

Citigas Heater

prod_primafe8.jpg

HOBZ hood and hob

hob.jpg

hood.jpg

Philips soundbar HTS9140

IMG_0181.jpg

I wish you are the seller of the house I bought...

Hahaha... Cos it's cheap and review not so bad, life time warranty for the tempered glass. I seldom cook so it really doesn't matters much to me.

Hood and hob cost only $565.

Oh this question I can answer,

1. Hobz made in China, Rinnai (most of the models) made in China too

2. Hobz 2 years warranty, Rinnai 1 year

3. Hobz hasn't raise their retail price, Rinnai just raised the prices 2 months ago

Hello Jass, just realised you have your own tblog! congrats and looking forward to stuff you bought online and in singapore.

I heard the philips sound bar is quite good. I find my samsung one is a bit too soft, sound not as clear as i want it to be.... hehehehe.... give your review after you use it.

And Congrats!! :sport-smiley-004:

Hello Jass, just realised you have your own tblog! congrats and looking forward to stuff you bought online and in singapore.

I heard the philips sound bar is quite good. I find my samsung one is a bit too soft, sound not as clear as i want it to be.... hehehehe.... give your review after you use it.

And Congrats!! :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks, May_dream.

The sound bar, I would say too kan chiong to buy. Saw at courts selling at $1699, thought it was too expensive. So went to audio house and thought that it was a steal as the sales man offered me at road show price which is $980.

Following week, went to Gian city expo sales To buy air con and saw they selling at $888 plus giving $100 voucher. *Bang*. Bo pian buy already.

Will update you when I got it up. :)

hahhaa...weird. then u kasi delay 6.30pm them appear lor.

Hahaha... Don't understand, other race also so pan tang... Though only Chinese will choose time and date to shift in and start Reno. Don't think Chinese will even bother about the date and time to move out.

I wish you are the seller of the house I bought...

Hehe... Paiseh ma, already got 2mths extension from them so must sui sui hand over to them.

Thanks, May_dream.

The sound bar, I would say too kan chiong to buy. Saw at courts selling at $1699, thought it was too expensive. So went to audio house and thought that it was a steal as the sales man offered me at road show price which is $980.

Following week, went to Gian city expo sales To buy air con and saw they selling at $888 plus giving $100 voucher. *Bang*. Bo pian buy already.

Will update you when I got it up. :)

hahaha.. i wonder how much when philips having their warehouse sales.... but you already got it, so don't think too much! just enjoy it....