Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jass2112

My 2Nd Home In The East

hahaha.. i wonder how much when philips having their warehouse sales.... but you already got it, so don't think too much! just enjoy it....

Ehh, Phillips got warehouse sale meh? when?? I thought of buying 1 also, but 1k is way too high already

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ehh, Phillips got warehouse sale meh? when?? I thought of buying 1 also, but 1k is way too high already

phillips always have warehouse sales... at least twice a year. that is when the air fryer are at 30% discount where other places might not get that. you got to look out on newspaper loh.... i think year end will have once....

Kitchen..

Bare kitchen, save me all the hacking cost!

IMG_0210.jpg

Kitchen wall tiles, not going to change it but must clean. This is how it looks like when people cook and don't bother to wash!!

IMG_0222.jpg

Entrance to SY

IMG_0211.jpg

These are the tiles previous owner using.. Vinyl (hope I got the spelling right)

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Your house seems pretty new not the very old type. After seeing your current floor, I never regret not even consider vinyl flooring at all cos I always heard other forumners praised about it but never seem it with own eyes about how it actually works. Other forumners install it and it actually looks like real wood! It is afterall not that durable and reminds me of flooring my grandpa HDB from the 70s. I'm sure it will look very nice after your renovation. Wish u a smooth reno... :yamseng: