Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jass2112

My 2Nd Home In The East

Ehh, Phillips got warehouse sale meh? when?? I thought of buying 1 also, but 1k is way too high already

Just now passby philips at Toa Payoh, Carnival sales this weekend. Happy shopping!

Edited by yhliang

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Gave up checking on them. Went off work early to check on Friday and saw no one there working, went up early on Monday and waited till 10:30am also no one went up to work. 2 days wasted, call contractor and ask why no ppl working and as usual same answer 'will check and call you back' but they will need a few hours to make a phone call and get back to me.

Can't keep waiting for them and neglect my work, so left.

Ask my mum to go to my place and check if there's anyone working this afternoon.

She went ard 2pm and say only one guy up there and 12pcs of tiles for living room up only :furious:

I still got so many things to DIY before I move in, hopefully can be done in time and don't have to apply leave to get it done. :bangwall:

Edited by jass2112

Just now passby philips at Toa Payoh, Carnival sales this weekend. Happy shopping!

Oops, I just got LG home theater 5.1 free

Oops, I just got LG home theater 5.1 free

Wah... How to get free wor.. I only manage to use my caltex points to change a Rowenta Fan and a Blender.

Gave up checking on them. Went off work early to check on Friday and saw no one there working, went up early on Monday and waited till 10:30am also no one went up to work. 2 days wasted, call contractor and ask why no ppl working and as usual same answer 'will check and call you back' but they will need a few hours to make a phone call and get back to me.

Can't keep waiting for them and neglect my work, so left.

Ask my mum to go to my place and check if there's anyone working this afternoon.

She went ard 2pm and say only one guy up there and 12pcs of tiles for living room up only :furious:

I still got so many things to DIY before I move in, hopefully can be done in time and don't have to apply leave to get it done. :bangwall:

Hi Jass, sorry to hear that. I think no point to keep chasing for the renovation progress as I afraid that they will rush for it on a chin-chai manner. But take the delay as an opportunity, take photos everyday and keep all these evidence, and upon completion negotiate for discounts, negotiate for compensation, negotiate for lost on rental or whatever non-sense reason like property tax, consevancy charges etc. If he don't agree, then bring him to Subordinate Court's Small Claim Tribunal (I ever started a case with Jetstar and it works, so now everything not happy, Small Claim Tribunal...)

Anyway do not worry much about your reno progress, everything should be worked out fine if you think on a positive way. 塞翁失马,焉知非福

All the best and happy DIY (p/s: my wallpapers haven't finish also, just realised that I got too many walls in living room)

Wah... How to get free wor.. I only manage to use my caltex points to change a Rowenta Fan and a Blender.

Oh, when you knew some good friends, then it will be free. What's my house warming presents Jass? :notti:

Oh, when you knew some good friends, then it will be free. What's my house warming presents Jass? :notti:

why dont you intro your good friends to me as well?

NeoBY, usually we go out for K and drink until very late der wo, you still can tahan or not?

Who knows maybe Neoby every night go happening leh?

NeoBY, usually we go out for K and drink until very late der wo, you still can tahan or not?

i can drink a bit. but cannot K

Who knows maybe Neoby every night go happening leh?

dont anyhow say hor. i very good girl everyday go home see my dogs