Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elaine81

Roughly Hw Much Will Cost For These?

HI all , I thinking of doing the following renovations when I get my new flat , it's a 3 room standard flat . Can anyone help ?

1) open concept kitchen( upper & lower)

2) Installation of sys2 aircon

3) false ceiling with starry theme

4)false wall for tv in LR

5) casing for all truckings & cable

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

HI all , I thinking of doing the following renovations when I get my new flat , it's a 3 room standard flat . Can anyone help ?

1) open concept kitchen( upper & lower)

2) Installation of sys2 aircon

3) false ceiling with starry theme

4)false wall for tv in LR

5) casing for all trunkings & cable

If you have the floor plan, just visit all the Interior Design companies at Singapore Expo, sure can get a lot of quotation.

If you have the floor plan, just visit all the Interior Design companies at Singapore Expo, sure can get a lot of quotation.

From my own encounter, whatever amount they quote, discounted by about 20-30%, is what we're likely to pay if we take their proposal to the cheap carpenter, curtain retailer, etc.

From my own encounter, whatever amount they quote, discounted by about 20-30%, is what we're likely to pay if we take their proposal to the cheap carpenter, curtain retailer, etc.

So it is better to work with few suppliers than to leave it to the main contractor/ID?

My aunts unit in bukit panjang, she just renovated, she left most things to the contractor cos he is quite good. will help source for things then take photos and come back and show her and all. only curtain rods and curtains she got herself. but wasnt full overhaul la. Just did the whole living room and toilets and wardrobe.bedrooms she just fix fan only and change aircon.Contractor surely cheaper for her. Was looking for contractor too, but will most probably use hers now. just gt my appt. Shall see how it goes.

Edited by Shanna