Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnTheRoad

1 Roof, 3 Generations

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Some sanitary wares I purchased from Inzwerk at Vertex, which supplies Johnson Suisse products for projects. I like Inzwerk because

- The person who attended to us (Anthony) is very knowledgeable about his stuff. After being to 4-5 sanitary wares shop including often heard ones in Geylang & Jln Besar, Anthony's explanation of cisterns, basins, etc still win hands down. The service we got were way better than the ID-recommended shop in the same building whose staff are bad attitude & sotong about the products.

Anthony is there only on Sundays so other times we were served by Angela.

- Product is reasonably priced & reputable. My one-piece was bought at a promo of $390 while the common toilet's WC rp is around $250. I mentioned before in a reply to another forumer that I noted the WC in my hospital ward is Johnson Suisse so I've an affinity to this brand as it was there in my time of need... hee.

- Place is comfortable for shopping

- Ample parking

My dry kitchen mixer from Webert.

img3017r.jpg

Master toilet waterfall tap from Webert - clean design.

img3010db.jpg

Deep toiletries holder.

img2990m.jpg

Almar bidet spray - $39 but made in Italy (so it says). Special because of the unique hose.

img2989x.jpg

Common toilet WC

img3011cg.jpg

All of above bought from the same shop.

Hi casa! Tks tks...! I'm a sis btw. :)

Ooppps sorry sis

So how much were u charged on tat integrated sink :dribble: ??

I like your toilet! The wardrobe laminates are really pretty too..and the console's design.. =) great progress there!

Tks! :) I really like the wardrobe...the only thing I don't like is it's not enough. Hahaha.

Ooppps sorry sis

So how much were u charged on tat integrated sink :dribble: ??

Hi bro casa, it was together with the rest of the solid top le...lemme see if I can find out then I let u know. U want to do I integrated sink too? ;)

Happy Moving! :sport-smiley-003:

Boo hoo! Half a day to move, half a day unpacking... & we're still short of furniture to keep te children's clothes, my books & our extra extras...

Hi there, nice selection of taps. Your carporch looks big, should be able to can park 2 cars.

Did you change the driveway tiles? Notice you have 2 Mitshibushi compressors only, for the whole house?

Hi bro casa, it was together with the rest of the solid top le...lemme see if I can find out then I let u know. U want to do I integrated sink too? ;)

I have done mine reno so checking for my bro maybe price reasonable will get my bro do coz he reno his kitchen soon :sport-smiley-004:

Hope to hear from you soon

Happy weekend

Hi there, nice selection of taps. Your carporch looks big, should be able to can park 2 cars.

Did you change the driveway tiles? Notice you have 2 Mitshibushi compressors only, for the whole house?

Tks! Hmmm..car porch is spacious, if park 2 cars I won't be able to close gate tho.... Didn't change, as I thot the Matt tiles are quite unique! Plus I'll change only when I'm doing the 3 phase power thingy...

The 2 compressors are for ground floor only. But we don't expect to use it often. Shld I protect it more?

Tks! Hmmm..car porch is spacious, if park 2 cars I won't be able to close gate tho.... Didn't change, as I thot the Matt tiles are quite unique! Plus I'll change only when I'm doing the 3 phase power thingy...

The 2 compressors are for ground floor only. But we don't expect to use it often. Shld I protect it more?

If you got young children, will be safer to fence the compressors up because the fans turn when aircon operates.

Got autogate system?

If you got young children, will be safer to fence the compressors up because the fans turn when aircon operates.

Got autogate system?

Ya true...Better do now while we remember...

Yup, autogate installed.

I have done mine reno so checking for my bro maybe price reasonable will get my bro do coz he reno his kitchen soon :sport-smiley-004:

Hope to hear from you soon

Happy weekend

Alritez..

Btw, I saw my solid top at Ikea yesterday, their kitchen corner has been renovated already. Mine they're selling at $113pfr! But not sure if u can buy only solid top from them...

They have other solid top models some selling at discounted price of $96 or so pfr.

Alritez..

Btw, I saw my solid top at Ikea yesterday, their kitchen corner has been renovated already. Mine they're selling at $113pfr! But not sure if u can buy only solid top from them...

They have other solid top models some selling at discounted price of $96 or so pfr.

Thnks for the response,sis

:yamseng: