Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokechye

Our First Home Sweet Home

i'm also thinking of getting a bike stand to house my bikes, where did you put your stand? can't seem to find the space in our tiny layout!

think I will reply here to not spam kim76's t-blog.. hee

I haven't got it yet but intend to put it in the spare room first. if not just outside the kitchen wall, where your glass mirror is placed.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, Saw the same faucet from Amazon. Guess u got it there? How much u got it for inclusive of shipping? Any problem installing? Sorry for so many questions. :)

hey xingkia, I got it together with some other items. not sure the exact cost but I think about 140 +/- ?

it is not yet connected to the water supply yet. will let you know once it is connected within these few days. I like the extended faucet shower head and its tubing. My uncle and aunt saw it and say the quality is good.

one thing is it comes with mixer, so not sure how the plumber fixing it :dunno:

Edited by yokechye

Thanks thanks. Worried that Amazon shipment too huge as they dun do direct shipping for this. Thinking of using borderlinx to ship this back. Guess I will wait for your review. Looks gd on photo though. :-)

The plumber came to fix up the kitchen sink faucet and connect the sink trap.

p1030050s.jpg

Glad that the faucet is able to be connected and realised that it is actually a common thing for mixer faucet. My current house also uses the same adapter. :sport-smiley-018:

p1030052ml.jpg

p1030051s.jpg

Edited by yokechye

Nice.... :dribble: :dribble:

So he connects both connections.

Since there is no difference bet the tap n local tap connections, I believe those who are on the fence can buy the tap with ease now... :yamseng: :yamseng:

Nice.... :dribble: :dribble:

So he connects both connections.

Since there is no difference bet the tap n local tap connections, I believe those who are on the fence can buy the tap with ease now... :yamseng: :yamseng:

haha yeah, think i will be getting one too. on my wishlist for very long already, was worried cannot fix but now all seems gd. Think I will forgo my blanco faucet from Hoe Kee liao.

Anyway how's the pressure? gd?

Edited by xingkia

haha yeah, think i will be getting one too. on my wishlist for very long already, was worried cannot fix but now all seems gd. Think I will forgo my blanco faucet from Hoe Kee liao.

Anyway how's the pressure? gd?

hmm.... dunno what pressure would mean is good :dunno: but it is decent enough for me to wash the dishes :good:

You wouldn't want a faucet that shoots out so fast and strong till it splashes all over the place :P

Anyone caught a glimpse of the Royal couple? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Wow.. He come to your place? U got a very close up shot of him! :dribble:

Wow so near, you must have waited for a while. I went too but only managed to see them from the second floor car park. Took a lot of pictures but all far way. I did think of WA you to see if you around. Haha. I don't know how to insert photos here still :(

Wow.. He come to your place? U got a very close up shot of him! :dribble:

Yup hee! But nv got chance to shake their hands

Hey ! That's a very good shot !! *thumbs up*

:sport-smiley-004:

wow.. u not working today ?? haha... good one :yamseng:

Took half day! :sport-smiley-004:

Wow so near, you must have waited for a while. I went too but only managed to see them from the second floor car park. Took a lot of pictures but all far way. I did think of WA you to see if you around. Haha. I don't know how to insert photos here still :(

No leh. I went down at 2:30 and sqeeze with the crowd! :notti: