Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kaylinpickles

Need Help On Finding A Good Property Agent!

hi guys, not sure if this has been answered before, i couldn't find anything on it :( if so, pls direct me to the right thread, thanks.

basically i intend to sell my flat but i don't know any housing agent. how do i go about looking for a trustworthy and reliable one? is it advisable i just randomly pick one from the flyers dumped in my letterbox and doorstep? or should i just look for a flat 1st and contact the other party's agent? would appreciate any advise, thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi guys, not sure if this has been answered before, i couldn't find anything on it :( if so, pls direct me to the right thread, thanks.

basically i intend to sell my flat but i don't know any housing agent. how do i go about looking for a trustworthy and reliable one? is it advisable i just randomly pick one from the flyers dumped in my letterbox and doorstep? or should i just look for a flat 1st and contact the other party's agent? would appreciate any advise, thanks!

Hi there, is yours a HDB? You can post classi ads on your own, but documentation for HDB is a maze to tread through, so having a property agent would help you manage all the enquiries, negotiate prices, market property & deal with documentation. Of course, you would have to give a commission cut to them.

When I was selling my property, I engaged the agent whom I met while looking for a property to buy. Through the way he marketed the property to me, I felt he's good so I gave him exclusive.

Dont just go for any agents who send you flyers. Get recommendations & find an agent who will really try for the best price for you, not just bring in any offer below your asking & persuading you to accept it.

I am a property agent, will be happy to serve you if you give me a chance.

You can find out more about me on my website: www.limyumu.com

(my number can be found there, call me anytime..no obligations)

-Mark

Edited by Plastic3

Hi there, is yours a HDB? You can post classi ads on your own, but documentation for HDB is a maze to tread through, so having a property agent would help you manage all the enquiries, negotiate prices, market property & deal with documentation. Of course, you would have to give a commission cut to them.

When I was selling my property, I engaged the agent whom I met while looking for a property to buy. Through the way he marketed the property to me, I felt he's good so I gave him exclusive.

Dont just go for any agents who send you flyers. Get recommendations & find an agent who will really try for the best price for you, not just bring in any offer below your asking & persuading you to accept it.

thanks for yr advice ontheroad! yes, mine's a HDB. i tot of posting my own ads but i always feel that agents have got a wider database (true?), plus coordinating the visitation the agent can also do so i don't have to answer all these phone calls myself. then again i've always been skeptical about approaching these agents thru flyers hence i'm hesitating. unfortunately there's nobody i know who can recommend me a good one. for commission i know its negotiable right? 2% is abit hefty especially when i don't think i can sell my flat at a really good price. not prime location you see :(

I am a property agent, will be happy to serve you if you give me a chance.

You can find out more about me on my website: www.limyumu.com

(my number can be found there, call me anytime..no obligations)

-Mark

mark, thanks for replying. i've bookmarked your site, will give you a call when i require your services!

thanks for yr advice ontheroad! yes, mine's a HDB. i tot of posting my own ads but i always feel that agents have got a wider database (true?), plus coordinating the visitation the agent can also do so i don't have to answer all these phone calls myself. then again i've always been skeptical about approaching these agents thru flyers hence i'm hesitating. unfortunately there's nobody i know who can recommend me a good one. for commission i know its negotiable right? 2% is abit hefty especially when i don't think i can sell my flat at a really good price. not prime location you see :(

Hmm, some agents might have some lobangs but I think generally when u advertise ur own, u will receive calls from agents who want to represent u also, besides those helping their buyers to find flats.

Yup, for agents is a hit & miss kind..mine's private ppty, so can't intro...if u wan, I can pm u the agent I used for my hdb sale some yrs back? U see if u're comfortable with her lor...

hi if u want i can give u my agent contact ?? i felt that they are good (they worked in a pair) ..they helped me sold off my hdb at a gd price and also is very fast .. i had abt 20 viewing on the 1st n 2nd day .. they recently helped my frenz to sell off her hdb tooo ...i think comm wise u can talk to her directly if u want ..

If you have not found one, I can recommend my agents too (also comes in a pair, 2 guys) but you only pay 1 commission.

They sold off my HDB at the price I am happy with during the 1st viewing. Arranged for 8 different sets of ppl to come view the house.

Also helped me found my new home within 3 days of viewing (spread out on weekends).

Hi,

I recommwnt my agent Mr Azan, very knowlageable with 10 years of expirance and not pushing kind of agent. I go for house viewing with him, he give some suggestion of house to buy or not to buy I mean he can tell you that the house is wanted by loan shark or not base on his expirance... I will pm you his contact.

I am looking for an agent too..but of cuz as a typical buyer and saler (wanted to sell my hdb unit at the same time)I wish to buy at gd price and sell at hight price..

hopefully can find a gd agent that dont find me cheapo.

Hi,

The best way to find a good property agent is throught your friends referral, ask them to recommend a good agent to you. I am sure if your friends can across a good agent, they will not hasitate to recommend it to you.