Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrix0405

Where To Get Laminated Doors For Cabinets/cupboard?

Say you would like to keep the carcass and change the doors of your kitchen or cupboard yourself. Is there a supplier out there that provides cut-to- size plank and laminated them to become doors for the end users? Or the only way of getting this is through a carpenter?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If you bought the cabinet frames from IKEA say under the BESTA range like we did, you would be able to replace those cabinet doors very easily.

However, if yours were customised by carpenters previously & u would like to give your kitchen cabinets a facelift by changing the outlook of their doors, you could try using laminates from the following company through DIY or pay them a fee to get it done for you:

BASIC NECESSITIES INTERNATIONAL

tel : 6-251-9339

best wishes!

If you bought the cabinet frames from IKEA say under the BESTA range like we did, you would be able to replace those cabinet doors very easily.

However, if yours were customised by carpenters previously & u would like to give your kitchen cabinets a facelift by changing the outlook of their doors, you could try using laminates from the following company through DIY or pay them a fee to get it done for you:

BASIC NECESSITIES INTERNATIONAL

tel : 6-251-9339

best wishes!

I don't think those product by Basicdeco is lamination like those Formica type.. it's basically large size 'sticker'.. of cos, it could still achieve the 'face-lift' effect, but that depend on individual liking..

I don't think those product by Basicdeco is lamination like those Formica type.. it's basically large size 'sticker'.. of cos, it could still achieve the 'face-lift' effect, but that depend on individual liking..

Yes it's not the Formica type but I used it for my sandblasted glass doors & depending on the design chosen, it could be very pretty looking.

The reason why I recommended basicdeco's laminated sheets is becox users could just paste over existing doors without having to remove or scrap off existing formica.

If you require formica, u could either go to

Jennings at defu lane or Formica Singapore.

Edited by edenstrauss