Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
telefunken

Will You Pay 9K For This Floor?

Guess what? While I was having a smoke at the balcony, I saw moulds on both wall in the living room. Sh*t! Think I need to start a new topic on the cheap labour paint job again.. cost me more that 2K, And I just move in less that a month.. Piss!!

Hi, able to pm me which Reno company you have engaged?the works are all totally unacceptable.

Just hope that your pics can help create awareness for the forum here that big company does not guarantee good workmanships.

Have a nice weekend.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, able to pm me which Reno company you have engaged?the works are all totally unacceptable.

Just hope that your pics can help create awareness for the forum here that big company does not guarantee good workmanships.

Have a nice weekend.

Hi Mommy :P PM'ed you. Guess you may know which firm right? I will reveal the name of the firm later if they don't sough out this matter...

This is a very unpleasant situation. They should offer you a discount or compensate you in some way. I understand sometimes is really difficult to do a flawless job but when they know they are going to leave visible marks like that they should have talked to you before messing things up. I hope you sort it out.

I had email to him and the company and no reply yet. That fellow sms me to ask for payment without talking about any thing on the whole lists of defects and what he should do to all that.

I think this fellow is going to ruin his company's profile not knowing that the network I have in the media industry. My friends in the same trade (renovation, most of them are old and semi retired and I can't afford the time to arrange the works) had seen the result and they disagree with the finishing.

I post this is to see what is the comments from the rest of you without any relationship so that the comments are neutral.

I been calm and try to see what are the positive move by them. Afterall, everyone is trying to make a living. But, after 2 recovery works and the result is what you saw from the pics, just part of the whole area of almost 750 sq ft.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS THE SERVICE DONE by CHEW INTERIOR. :furious:

Edited by telefunken

Sigh... My parents place was also facing problems with Chew Interior... Initially they give so much assurance n talk... yet they were unprofessional with their work. My mum insisted not to pay up the remaining balance until they rectifed. But because some are unrectifiable, they gave my mum somewhat a discount. Still, until now, my parents will talk about the quality of work yet again n again. So costly for such workmanship. So I feel u when u said its from Chew Interior.

Sigh... My parents place was also facing problems with Chew Interior... Initially they give so much assurance n talk... yet they were unprofessional with their work. My mum insisted not to pay up the remaining balance until they rectifed. But because some are unrectifiable, they gave my mum somewhat a discount. Still, until now, my parents will talk about the quality of work yet again n again. So costly for such workmanship. So I feel u when u said its from Chew Interior.

Ah, you should put up this matter earlier to warn others in order to prevent such thing happen.

I think is time to look for some "under dogs" that do a good job but not in the mass. These group are those trying to make a living without betraying their self respect. They always act as low profile, less N.A.T.O. behavior, no trying too hard to sell their services, reasonable quotes and having very high self esteem.

If you guys know Henry from royal fanco (sanitary ware), you know what I mean...

Still live with defects, and no news from the nutz.. Oh, still can ask for payment...

oh gosh .. !! that was bad. Back in 2006, my place are done up by Chew Interior. But fortunately for me, splendid and superb experience. no complain and my only my only complain is EXPENSIVE.

Ah, you should put up this matter earlier to warn others in order to prevent such thing happen.

I think is time to look for some "under dogs" that do a good job but not in the mass. These group are those trying to make a living without betraying their self respect. They always act as low profile, less N.A.T.O. behavior, no trying too hard to sell their services, reasonable quotes and having very high self esteem.

If you guys know Henry from royal fanco (sanitary ware), you know what I mean...

Still live with defects, and no news from the nutz.. Oh, still can ask for payment...

Whoa kao....retain the balance fee from chew interior until rectify la....or stomp to see the boss....call up Xin Min newspaper, post up in youtube....cannot tahan these people le

Side track abit....You how old arh....why use telefunken tis name? I remember this is my grandfather use TV brand name tio bo?

oh gosh .. !! that was bad. Back in 2006, my place are done up by Chew Interior. But fortunately for me, splendid and superb experience. no complain and my only my only complain is EXPENSIVE.

When a company starts to run the biz in the early stage, they will try very hard to work the brand name in the market. After when they started to being reconize, they will expand the size of the firm, employ more sale staff, engage more sub-con, storm up big promotions, take in as much as possible works and push to sub-con, sub-con also want to make more $$, then get ah dog ah cat so long if they can perform a little can do job, trains a little here and there, then start to on the job. Thats how things work.

End of the day, all these people want is $$ and more $$, who is talking about professionalism?

Whoa kao....retain the balance fee from chew interior until rectify la....or stomp to see the boss....call up Xin Min newspaper, post up in youtube....cannot tahan these people le

Side track abit....You how old arh....why use telefunken tis name? I remember this is my grandfather use TV brand name tio bo?

I hold on to the money now. Waiting for what is the next from them... Every night back to home after work, walk up the stairs and start to get piss again :furious: How long can I stand these for the rest of the days am gonna stay??

I still go mambo-jumbo de, how old you think I am? About Telefunken, is on the night I try to register to this forum, all the names I entered are all taken. Still no clue what name to place, happen to spot the old wooden box hifi set that old man left behind after he retired from his tour of duty as a human being, decided to use the old brand name from Germany as the nick for this forum, Bing! No one uses it! Actually hor, you not bad le, still know this brand ah..

I hold on to the money now. Waiting for what is the next from them... Every night back to home after work, walk up the stairs and start to get piss again :furious: How long can I stand these for the rest of the days am gonna stay??

I still go mambo-jumbo de, how old you think I am? About Telefunken, is on the night I try to register to this forum, all the names I entered are all taken. Still no clue what name to place, happen to spot the old wooden box hifi set that old man left behind after he retired from his tour of duty as a human being, decided to use the old brand name from Germany as the nick for this forum, Bing! No one uses it! Actually hor, you not bad le, still know this brand ah..

Sorry to hear about your plight. Was reading thru the forum as I am sourcing for a reliable ID. Thanks for sharing as it really helps us avoid any issues we might encounter.

Hope your problem will be solved soon.

Edited by renohome

When a company starts to run the biz in the early stage, they will try very hard to work the brand name in the market. After when they started to being reconize, they will expand the size of the firm, employ more sale staff, engage more sub-con, storm up big promotions, take in as much as possible works and push to sub-con, sub-con also want to make more $$, then get ah dog ah cat so long if they can perform a little can do job, trains a little here and there, then start to on the job. Thats how things work.

End of the day, all these people want is $$ and more $$, who is talking about professionalism?

Hmmm professionalism... i feel they have lost the basis of interior designer (or what i rather call myself - a renovator). Space planning, functionality, aesthetics, quality and lastly customer service. We are here to provide and help seek the best solutions. But i can't deny about the money. After all we need to eat too. :thumbs up: Yet again money should never compromise these 5 basis. :good:

:yamseng: ,

Mike