Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xingan87

Fs: Enquiry

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

oh.. you mean the main door? is there anything we can do? hang crystal?

what would u rate for this floor plan?

Pai Seh....kaypo abit....floorplan jialat...already look like a chopping knife (lilian too say wanna)

You you shift in this house, sure got alot of problems wan. pai Seh I also limited edition....cannot anyhow teach to remedy le

Pai Seh....kaypo abit....floorplan jialat...already look like a chopping knife (lilian too say wanna)

You you shift in this house, sure got alot of problems wan. pai Seh I also limited edition....cannot anyhow teach to remedy le

"I am sure you can do it"

if the main door is facing north. is 水门。

use 5行, house door facing is generally not bad for ppl born in year of tiger,rabbit.

use 八宅明镜version, the 五鬼 place disappear, i feel ok ah..

use 玄空version, hard to aline good placement.

use 紫薇, this year nt good for your door, but generally 八运 still ok.

use 三元version, it will have 108 个门 using 罗盘,门门是好,门门是坏,that will have to see liao.

Since buy liao, dun look back.

Enhance it as times goes.

Find colours that suit you.

Edited:Depending on "what" one defines as good.

Eg:Some say got many $ is good, some say health is good, some is for family is good.

Edited again. Just see the floor plan, if u want set up altar, placement quite hard.Mas BedRoom's bathroom door i cannot tell open from where, looks like sliding door, if open it directly toilet bowl not good.

Edited by cop

if the main door is facing north. is 水门。

use 5行, house door facing is generally not bad for ppl born in year of tiger,rabbit.

use 八宅明镜version, the 五鬼 place disappear, i feel ok ah..

use 玄空version, hard to aline good placement.

use 紫薇, this year nt good for your door, but generally 八运 still ok.

use 三元version, it will have 108 个门 using 罗盘,门门是好,门门是坏,that will have to see liao.

Since buy liao, dun look back.

Enhance it as times goes.

Find colours that suit you.

Edited:Depending on "what" one defines as good.

Eg:Some say got many $ is good, some say health is good, some is for family is good.

Edited again. Just see the floor plan, if u want set up altar, placement quite hard.Mas BedRoom's bathroom door i cannot tell open from where, looks like sliding door, if open it directly toilet bowl not good.

haha. she born on the yr of tiger and i am rabbit. :3

yah.. for me most importantly is health.. hehe

thanks all for the feedback.

i will engage a FS master once we received our keys.

227354_10150194354774814_6533440_n.jpg

unit facing north.

is this a good unit?

A good choice in life.

Having a roof can never go wrong, in singapore.

Worry not on facings/directions.

Plan more meeting financial needs/wants.

A good choice in life.

Having a roof can never go wrong, in singapore.

Worry not on facings/directions.

Plan more meeting financial needs/wants.

Obviously to all feng shui knowledgeable people....these comments are non feng shui, baseless, not relating to the feng shui question and coming from a non feng shui believer......

there are other forums that atlk about financial planning.....try prudential...they will always listen to your craps

Bepgof....you are still a christian, don't you? What's your intention in a feng shui forum...sowing disbelieve or bring destruction? Doesn't getting into these topics pose some contradictions to your christain faith....or actually you only half past six? The Lord detest "lukewarm" you know...

Obviously to all feng shui knowledgeable people....these comments are non feng shui, baseless, not relating to the feng shui question and coming from a non feng shui believer......

there are other forums that atlk about financial planning.....try prudential...they will always listen to your craps

Bepgof....you are still a christian, don't you? What's your intention in a feng shui forum...sowing disbelieve or bring destruction? Doesn't getting into these topics pose some contradictions to your christain faith....or actually you only half past six? The Lord detest "lukewarm" you know...

These days' "knowledgeable ppl" take complicated behaviour and speaking as camouflage to being looked "cool"(knowledgeable)hoping that others can't see their "true color". To me, these ppls have completely no "color" at all.

Pardon me for english is not my 1st language, so i can use only simple english to explain simple things.

To christians, God created the universe, and the notion of FS is part of the universe, it is like a sub-set, from perspective of modernist. So, ANYTHING WRONG ABT BEING A CHRISTIAN TALKS ABT FS HERE? PROVE ME WRONG, pls.

Allow me bringing u back to the then 东汉's "堪舆术" which is the present's so called FENG SHUI(风水). The very first aavailable bk talk abt fs was 郭璞's(AD 279~324)《葬经》. The definitions of feng shui stated there.

In narrow sense, the definitions seem applicable to residential-related ONLY, that was why i commented the queen's "mind still in the box". In broader sense, it refers fs as "避风聚水", what does this mean? It simply means to "avoid the inauspicious and gether the auspicious". It mentions the law of natures and connotation of "qi". The importance of qi (symbolic, intangible)to grow the auspicious.

Lau Di, fs covers many aspects. Try look at it from modernism, symbolic interpretivism, postmodernism, and critical perspectives .

The more the auspicious things gethered, and the more inauspicious things avoidance, will make an individual/entity/org from From poor to rich - in finance, health, human-relationship, survival, growth, competition strength, so on and so fourth.

The question is "HOW" - this is where and why all the different schools of fs come abt to argue that "I am right" as to making "poor to rich".

- putting crystal/stone/water f...here & there can definitely create some positive "strength" to some, but not all. Can we therefore conclude this is no good? One thing i'm sure, there is NO definite ANSWER.

- Avoiding "something"(say door facing north-west) that most commoners perceived "no good", and through such intended avoidances, can really help making poor to rich?. Or would through changing perceptions of "no good" to "neutral" be a better way?

- Or shouldn't we study the relationship of risks(inausp) & return(ausp) before making an investment? Or simply putting coins here & there and through "HOPING", things turn "auspicious" AUTOMATICALLY? Or u prefer doing some calculation, analysis and action?

Lau Di, we are 不打不相识。 Hope now u've better understanding of my "color", before making incorrect yet conclusive statements.

These days' "knowledgeable ppl" take complicated behaviour and speaking as camouflage to being looked "cool"(knowledgeable)hoping that others can't see their "true color". To me, these ppls have completely no "color" at all.

Swee....you see, this one example of hidden words among words...educated sarcasm, isn't this bullying? so I invite policing to come....they will say nothing wrong....haha but you know I know....I deep inside already kenna from you rite?

Pardon me for english is not my 1st language, so i can use only simple english to explain simple things.

see....this is educated humblenness in disgiuse....anybody read through your english know you gilat le

To christians, God created the universe, and the notion of FS is part of the universe, it is like a sub-set, from perspective of modernist. So, ANYTHING WRONG ABT BEING A CHRISTIAN TALKS ABT FS HERE? PROVE ME WRONG, pls.

That is the view of certain chirstian, not of a stauch one... To the stauch christains, dabbing with such is considered ocult. Nothing wrong with christian talking fs...but some fs have other beliefs together...so where should draw the line? Isn't 'half past six' anything also can?

Allow me bringing u back to the then 东汉's "堪舆术" which is the present's so called FENG SHUI(风水). The very first aavailable bk talk abt fs was 郭璞's(AD 279~324)《葬经》. The definitions of feng shui stated there.

already flooded everywhere...spare me ho bo...got any other classics???

In narrow sense, the definitions seem applicable to residential-related ONLY, that was why i commented the queen's "mind still in the box". In broader sense, it refers fs as "避风聚水", what does this mean? It simply means to "avoid the inauspicious and gether the auspicious". It mentions the law of natures and connotation of "qi". The importance of qi (symbolic, intangible)to grow the auspicious.

Nothing to disagree...theoretically who don't know.

Lau Di, fs covers many aspects. Try look at it from modernism, symbolic interpretivism, postmodernism, and critical perspectives .

Lau Ah Chek...look at the way you write....always imposing...always authoratitive.....you may be somebody outside but in forum all are equal...don't apply this kind of tone as if you are always rite....you don't really know how much I weigh even though I don't weigh much

The more the auspicious things gethered, and the more inauspicious things avoidance, will make an individual/entity/org from From poor to rich - in finance, health, human-relationship, survival, growth, competition strength, so on and so fourth.

The question is "HOW" - this is where and why all the different schools of fs come abt to argue that "I am right" as to making "poor to rich".

- putting crystal/stone/water f...here & there can definitely create some positive "strength" to some, but not all. Can we therefore conclude this is no good? One thing i'm sure, there is NO definite ANSWER.

because you still havent found the answer....

- Avoiding "something"(say door facing north-west) that most commoners perceived "no good", and through such intended avoidances, can really help making poor to rich?. Or would through changing perceptions of "no good" to "neutral" be a better way?

- Or shouldn't we study the relationship of risks(inausp) & return(ausp) before making an investment? Or simply putting coins here & there and through "HOPING", things turn "auspicious" AUTOMATICALLY? Or u prefer doing some calculation, analysis and action?

These are probably some of the actions of some or many masters.....why speak your challenge of disbelif here.....go and prove them wrong...no point questioning here....you want to show off your analysis, your assume knowledge...go ahead into other actual feng shui forums...the chinese ones more gilat le....see whether they accept your views or kick you out without even policing

Lau Di, we are 不打不相识。 Hope now u've better understanding of my "color", before making incorrect yet conclusive statements.

Initially 不大不相识....until the last post when you childishly post threats....i think no point...pai seh...please enjoy bossing around this forum

My intentions explicitly expressed. Bye bye!, gd luck to u in all tin u do.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51277&view=findpost&p=737970