air con installation today!

14060_10151111298563078_622445204_n.jpg

let there be WIND....

went to get some more hardware accessories & purchase this kitchen rail

563501_10151111298508078_1201471015_n.jpg

and door stoppers & door guard!

165898_10151111298908078_770921713_n.jpg

buying seems endless..wish cashflow is endless too :dribble:

saw this really pretty white stove but didn't ask for price (think it's going cost a bomb anyway):

421885_10151111298488078_904192063_n.jpg

And i saw this gorgeous blanco sink which i've never seen at hoe kee at all

487230_10151111298538078_1972380709_n.jpg

you can actually slide it open or close. even the mixer can be folded nicely. :jawdrop:

again, i didn't ask for price as I don't want my jaw to drop infront of the sales person.

where did u see the sink that have sliding concealment ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

saw this really pretty white stove but didn't ask for price (think it's going cost a bomb anyway):

421885_10151111298488078_904192063_n.jpg

And i saw this gorgeous blanco sink which i've never seen at hoe kee at all

487230_10151111298538078_1972380709_n.jpg

you can actually slide it open or close. even the mixer can be folded nicely. :jawdrop:

again, i didn't ask for price as I don't want my jaw to drop infront of the sales person.

You are so funny! I must admit the stove and sink look really good

Wa, the sink is very cool sia :yeah: Hafele do retail sales to walk-in customers? Where did you get that kitchen rail from?

Edited by bleucheeze

Wa, the sink is very cool sia :yeah: Hafele do retail sales to walk-in customers? Where did you get that kitchen rail from?

only some items they do retail sales. i wanted to get cabinet handles but they said MOU is 100 pcs :jawdrop:

the kitchen rail is from hafele! :sport-smiley-018:

only some items they do retail sales. i wanted to get cabinet handles but they said MOU is 100 pcs :jawdrop:

the kitchen rail is from hafele! :sport-smiley-018:

I see. I'm thinking of getting kitchen rail from Song Cho...hmmm.. maybe go Hafele see see first.

I see. I'm thinking of getting kitchen rail from Song Cho...hmmm.. maybe go Hafele see see first.

How about Ikea? We were just thinking most kitchen accessories from there and probably some from Amazon :)

How about Ikea? We were just thinking most kitchen accessories from there and probably some from Amazon :)

Ikea has this black rail which is not bad, but I don't like the shape of the "plate" which is fixed to the wall, makes it look a little country style. I believe this is powder coated and so will scratch/wear off over time. As for stainless steel rail, I've heard that Ikea stainless steel stuff quality is not very good, that is, they do rust.

Ikea has this black rail which is not bad, but I don't like the shape of the "plate" which is fixed to the wall, makes it look a little country style. I believe this is powder coated and so will scratch/wear off over time. As for stainless steel rail, I've heard that Ikea stainless steel stuff quality is not very good, that is, they do rust.

the one from hafele is chrome

been searching for gates & finally shortlisted 2. will be doing white powder coated.

which design do you think is nicer?

(1)

unity_new.jpg

(2)

ret-hall1.jpg

Both equally nice....are your window grills vertical or horizontal? Choose one that matches your grills best?

One silly question: if it is powder-coated, would the white color come off over time?

Entire thing white? I prefer number 2...

based on looking at gates alone, i'll take no.2!

Oh btw, where did you get the grohe bidet spray? can share how much is it?

i'm looking for a black spray.. yesterday went to sim siang choon and other shops at balestier. no nice black ones at reasonable prices.

only saw a sleek black one for $112! too costly for me.

Entire thing white? I prefer number 2...

Both equally nice....are your window grills vertical or horizontal? Choose one that matches your grills best?

One silly question: if it is powder-coated, would the white color come off over time?

based on looking at gates alone, i'll take no.2!

Oh btw, where did you get the grohe bidet spray? can share how much is it?

i'm looking for a black spray.. yesterday went to sim siang choon and other shops at balestier. no nice black ones at reasonable prices.

only saw a sleek black one for $112! too costly for me.

Yup, i've chosen number 2. i need the gate to be in white because of my door color. got the bidet spray from hupfarri. they don't display it. you need to ask. i think it's $50 - $60. can't recall.

Yup, i've chosen number 2. i need the gate to be in white because of my door color. got the bidet spray from hupfarri. they don't display it. you need to ask. i think it's $50 - $60. can't recall.

Thanks thanks! will go take a look this weekend.