Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

installed the laundry system today!

482213_10151132004673078_1289687977_n.jpg

finally no more ugly bamboos. :dancingqueen:

for those who wish to install tracklights, i'll share abit with what i have found during my search for the tracks:

1) Most shops sell 1m or 2m tracks. some shops mentioned either a)track can be cut by electrician b) shop can cut the track for you or c) better not cut. i managed to find a shop that sells 1.5m & 3m track

2) Different prices for similar looking tracks sold by different shops. Basically the prices start from $10 onwards for 1m track & above.

3) White track - be very careful when u buy the white track. not all look the same. i made the mistake of buying a yellowish looking track which of course looks really ugly, only to realise later another store sells a pure white one, which looks so much more presentable.

moving in less than 10 days time! :yamseng:

That's really fast. Im counting down to mine too! Do u mind sharing where and how much u got the laundry system thingy? I'm thinking of getting one set too.. er coz I dunno how to put the bamboo out in this house coz it's the old type of laundry pole system!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

That's really fast. Im counting down to mine too! Do u mind sharing where and how much u got the laundry system thingy? I'm thinking of getting one set too.. er coz I dunno how to put the bamboo out in this house coz it's the old type of laundry pole system!

You can get it from Ezzi-living! Retchlow and I got the same system :)

Hi,

Is it motorized system or non motorized system? If it motorized and if it spoils, would be able to manually use the system? Also, do you know how much you would need to spent to repair the motor if it is spoilt?

Thanx!

You can get it from Ezzi-living! Retchlow and I got the same system :)

Hi are you using Blum or something like that?

Thank you.

Congrats!!!! That's very fast! Share pics of your carpentry when ready :)

Hi,

Is it motorized system or non motorized system? If it motorized and if it spoils, would be able to manually use the system? Also, do you know how much you would need to spent to repair the motor if it is spoilt?

Thanx!

This one is non motorized, fully manual. But they also have a motorized one. I don't know much about it because I didn't want one, but maybe retchlow may know! :)

This one is non motorized, fully manual. But they also have a motorized one. I don't know much about it because I didn't want one, but maybe retchlow may know! :)

hah..i'm also not sure because the price of the motorised one puts me off :jawdrop: so i didn't ask much

looking forward to your kitchen!

me too! actually it's just a simple looking kitchen la..the highlight of it is the floor.. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi are you using Blum or something like that?

Thank you.

yup, i'm using blum

had another round of discussion with the carpenter over the phone regarding my carpentry - because of my design. nothing too fanciful but because of some 'technical' terms, i couldn't quite comprehend.

to my surprise, the carpenter has WHATSAPP too! :dancingqueen:

so he whatsapp-ed me photos of the drawings & dimensions to give me a clearer idea on what he meant.

the power of apps & technology...

We are almost 4 feet into the Alanist Club (me & my Mr E)! Yesterday also told Alan he has a fan club in Renotalk wahahahaha. If he can blush, that would be super cartoon!

We are almost 4 feet into the Alanist Club (me & my Mr E)! Yesterday also told Alan he has a fan club in Renotalk wahahahaha. If he can blush, that would be super cartoon!

:dancingqueen: Must go jee siao him when i see him :P