Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there, which part of hougang is yr crib located?? Mine located at ave 6 and will start reno soon.

Hi there, mine is located at ave 8. Hopefully after i hack the kitchen and store it will make my living room a lil bigger.

Here's some pics of the place i'm getting. I'm sorry as its this few pics atm

Living Room from entrance door

LivingRoomBckView.jpg

Living Room from kitchen entrance

LivingRoom.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchen.jpg

Edited by RemyLebeau

Hi everyone, Hopefully those undergoing reno at the moment will have a good results. Anyways didn't know that sourcing out id/contractor could be tough. So many choices with different offers. Since its my first time doing reno, I hope i'm not wasting their time by asking for quotations

So far this are the ones i'm doing quotation with

DeFong - Kevin ( Havent met him yet due to busy schedule but already given me a rough idea of the quotation gonna cost me. Will see what can be done once meeting him )

Ideal Design - Thomas ( Friendly & Patience going through every step at a time )

** - Melvin ( Meeting him later on to go through what i actually wanted for my reno )

D5 Studio Image - Terance

Plush Living - Nelson

Premplas - Derrick

** - Jake ( Seems alot of bad reviews given to this company. Spoken to Jake on the phone & stress out what i actually wanted. By the end of the conversation he told me not to worry as of now i would be getting alot of quotations. He might not be the one i chose but afterall its his duty to provide quotations for me. )

BendzDesign - No Response

Hi Remy, for hacking of the kitchen wall did any of the id say need PE?

i'm sorry i know nuts bout renovation since its my first time. Whats PE? Can anyone enlighten me?

i'm sorry i know nuts bout renovation since its my first time. Whats PE? Can anyone enlighten me?

PE = professional engineer. Usually old flats no need PE as floor plan will indicate whether can hack or not. But for new flat, the hdb technical officer in charge of the area sometimes will ask for PE endorsement.

Hi everyone, Hopefully those undergoing reno at the moment will have a good results. Anyways didn't know that sourcing out id/contractor could be tough. So many choices with different offers. Since its my first time doing reno, I hope i'm not wasting their time by asking for quotations

So far this are the ones i'm doing quotation with

DeFong - Kevin ( Havent met him yet due to busy schedule but already given me a rough idea of the quotation gonna cost me. Will see what can be done once meeting him )

Ideal Design - Thomas ( Friendly & Patience going through every step at a time )

** - Melvin ( Meeting him later on to go through what i actually wanted for my reno )

D5 Studio Image - Terance

Plush Living - Nelson

Premplas - Derrick

** - Jake ( Seems alot of bad reviews given to this company. Spoken to Jake on the phone & stress out what i actually wanted. By the end of the conversation he told me not to worry as of now i would be getting alot of quotations. He might not be the one i chose but afterall its his duty to provide quotations for me. )

BendzDesign - No Response

Must replace some letters then all can see...like i replace y.. etc.. indeed it's tiring repeating same thing over and over again..but dun feel bad about getting quotation.. We need quotation to judge the total costs.so it's their job to provide thie 'free' service to us.it's the 'rejecting' part that you have to be good at it... :yamseng:

PE = professional engineer. Usually old flats no need PE as floor plan will indicate whether can hack or not. But for new flat, the hdb technical officer in charge of the area sometimes will ask for PE endorsement.

Ic..thank you so much.

Must replace some letters then all can see...like i replace y.. etc.. indeed it's tiring repeating same thing over and over again..but dun feel bad about getting quotation.. We need quotation to judge the total costs.so it's their job to provide thie 'free' service to us.it's the 'rejecting' part that you have to be good at it... :yamseng:

Understood. Sometimes when somebody is going thru the extra miles for you. Rejecting part is the most painful thing to do. For instance someone ask me if i had gone through with any other ID's/Contractor. I'm like loss for words and so i told him honestly that so far its a few places i've went to.