Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

your living room is big but bedroom still small small leh.....

Well, bedroom still ok lor. At least still slightly bigger than typical 3-room's MBR lor. Kekeke... ;)

Went to visit the place again at 7.15pm, And they're still there...

image-1-1.jpg

image-2-1.jpg

photo-1-2.jpg

Your progress is so fast. And 7pm plus still there?! Are you squeezing them real hard on the dateline or they are so good willing to stay late to complete faster? Can i know which ID you engaged?

Every time I visit the site around 6-7pm, sure no people working on the site. I think your ID done a much pretty good job on the progress compared to ours. Sometimes we are quite frustrated at the progress because we had seen 1-2 weeks with no progress at all. 1 month has passed, and just plaster half-way, and toilet WC just installed one, the other still lying there untouched. Maybe we are too relax on them :-(

Edited by ashleyspace

Day 19 : Plastering of the House. Saw 1 person doing the job. Must be tough for him. ID told me

Monday : False Ceiling

Tuesday : Painting

Wednesday : ???

Thursday & Friday : Carpentry

Really hope it will be a good job done due to me keep rushing him...

My Room,

image-3.jpg

Mama's Room

photo-3.jpg

hmm...my friend uses track lights to light up his living room...it's plenty bright. just add more lights to the track if it's too dark!

Yups, good suggestion. That's the advantage of using track anyway right? Haha, can add or change lights anytime. So flexible!

No brand one lah bro, Bought the very basic and simple one.

@Lancified : Hmm i didn;t check and hopefully like what you said. Crossing fingers.

How much the rain shower costs? The 37k++ includes the toilet WC and accessories or not?

Just curious, the rain shower does work with instant heater or not? or must be built-in type?

Your progress is so fast. And 7pm plus still there?! Are you squeezing them real hard on the dateline or they are so good willing to stay late to complete faster? Can i know which ID you engaged?

Every time I visit the site around 6-7pm, sure no people working on the site. I think your ID done a much pretty good job on the progress compared to ours. Sometimes we are quite frustrated at the progress because we had seen 1-2 weeks with no progress at all. 1 month has passed, and just plaster half-way, and toilet WC just installed one, the other still lying there untouched. Maybe we are too relax on them :-(

Hi Ashleyspace,

Thanks for dropping by. Its becos i'm rushing for time due to the time frame i've given him. Way before i sign if he can do the job but he accept it but the final part will be the kitchen area due to very very short time frame. Apart from than starting was frustrated cos he told me that HDB changed rules about the idemnity form. After i check with HDB there is no changes and i'm kinda pissed off as well. 3 days wasted of not doing any hacking but i closed 1 eye first. After days had passed by renovating, Comes to this week when i visit Monday till Wed and no one is there. Thats when i blow up again. Straight away i message him why isnt there any work done. He explain to me in details and i remind him again that i don't wish to see weekdays wasted just like that without anything done. Probably its my first renovation, So as a typical true blue singaporean i'm very kan cheong. All he say was "Trust me bro, I won't let you down."..

Once Thursday is here i went to site visit again and all the works are being done as he scheduled. Maybe they stay back for awhile due to my constant nagging i guess. I also apologised to him at the end becos as a first timer when you see nothing had been done, I'm pretty sure you'll be pissed. All i'm hoping for is the end results is good without any major hiccups. Btw he's from D5 Studio Image.

How's ur reno so far?

How much the rain shower costs? The 37k++ includes the toilet WC and accessories or not?

Just curious, the rain shower does work with instant heater or not? or must be built-in type?

Sadly its not included, I bought most of my toilet/basin stuffs from Royal Fanco. Everything is $1250.

I'm not sure how it works as its my first time as well. So sorry that i'm not much of a help but there is some user here purchased the instant water heater that comes with a rain shower, Pretty good deal he get i guess. Have you bought yours?

normally quotes don't come with toilet / kitchen stuff....:(

anyway, love that you let your Mum have the MBR :) that's very filial!

The only freebies normally they throw in is rubbish chute and the toilet bifold doors.

Haha, thank you for the kind words sir.

looks like yr reno is 7788.

Can i ask a stupid question... i see that your ceiling is nt box up fully... I always wonder why dun pple box up fully bcos it get dusty and need to clean...

Day 20 : Boxed Up

Buy some puffs for workers but they're not there...ZzZzZzZ

image-4.jpg

photo-2.jpg