Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

Day 24/25 : Doors & Lights

Should i ask him change or live with it?

Cabinets

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

Doors

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

Change my fren. U are paying for the works. No short-change here.

Edited by Rover

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Mrs Loo, Thanks for popping by. Did you ask when its gonna be done? For my case i have a certain dateline to meet so before signing the contract i've explained the ID my situation. Hence he agree but i do give him additional 1 week due to the time frame is also unfair for him. So thankfully he manage to do it in time as well although starting there was a hiccup.

Haha, I think you makes everyone start to worry because your progress is so fast... Can help me manage the ID also? :-P Ours one also start earlier than you but progress still slower than yours. Thumbs up to you and your ID. :-)

My loots for today at ikea...

IMG_3106.jpg

Testing out the rainshower

IMG_3130.jpg

Accessories install for mama's room

IMG_3127.jpg

Saw the Ikea promotion on the 18-piece dish set, are you getting it at promo price? Haha... Ikea having daily promotion now, we had grabbed only 1 item so far. It's the Bekvam step stool...

change, my fren... we are paying for it...

Called him earlier and he said he will check the problems and he said doors still got touch ups...

yep, don't live with defects, especially since you have not used the stuff.

Roger that bro..

Haha, I think you makes everyone start to worry because your progress is so fast... Can help me manage the ID also? :-P Ours one also start earlier than you but progress still slower than yours. Thumbs up to you and your ID. :-)

I don't wish to hurry but due to my current rental is on-going...Its kinda wasting money and at the same time i do hope the end result would be good also. Take a look at some defects above. I do hope it would be resolved. As its my first time doing reno probably i guess i keep hounding him everyday be it there is issues or when there's no one working. Apart from that he told me let him know if anything crops up. Downside is sometimes he's forgetfull. I've told him to make a spare wiring for my laundry system but seems that i didn't see any yesterday. Gonna double check again tomorrow and ask him if there isn't any wiring done for the laundry.

Speed wise i got to say i'm impressed due to the co-ordination done by him. I'm only left with 3 more days till i need to move out from my rented place. So i can't let him delay any further. Only thing left now is painting, grills and mirror. I do hope tml there will be alot more work done so that it could ease my mind. Can't wait for my items to arrive tml onwards.

Saw the Ikea promotion on the 18-piece dish set, are you getting it at promo price? Haha... Ikea having daily promotion now, we had grabbed only 1 item so far. It's the Bekvam step stool...

Not sure if there's promotion on that. Just grab 1 set since i've bought some items from Landex. 2 days straight i'm at iKea tampiness shopping for some stuffs and accessories.

Total Damage

Landex : $268.77

Day 1 iKea : $149.60

Day 2 iKea : $266.20

Called him earlier and he said he will check the problems and he said doors still got touch ups...

Roger that bro..

I don't wish to hurry but due to my current rental is on-going...Its kinda wasting money and at the same time i do hope the end result would be good also. Take a look at some defects above. I do hope it would be resolved. As its my first time doing reno probably i guess i keep hounding him everyday be it there is issues or when there's no one working. Apart from that he told me let him know if anything crops up. Downside is sometimes he's forgetfull. I've told him to make a spare wiring for my laundry system but seems that i didn't see any yesterday. Gonna double check again tomorrow and ask him if there isn't any wiring done for the laundry.

Speed wise i got to say i'm impressed due to the co-ordination done by him. I'm only left with 3 more days till i need to move out from my rented place. So i can't let him delay any further. Only thing left now is painting, grills and mirror. I do hope tml there will be alot more work done so that it could ease my mind. Can't wait for my items to arrive tml onwards.

Ok, because you are stressing him that you need a shelter fast. For my case, we have place to stay so my contractor commit at least 8 weeks, seriously if not because the delay in my kitchen top, he can hand over by end Dec which I can say he is within the time line but its my husband who is so flicker minded, everything done already then he want to add this and that. :furious: I'm just surprise yours can complete less than 8 weeks...Cool.

Ok, because you are stressing him that you need a shelter fast. For my case, we have place to stay so my contractor commit at least 8 weeks, seriously if not because the delay in my kitchen top, he can hand over by end Dec which I can say he is within the time line but its my husband who is so flicker minded, everything done already then he want to add this and that. :furious: I'm just surprise yours can complete less than 8 weeks...Cool.

Yup as i've stressed him before that i need to meet the dateline. In fact to be fair due to timeline i gave him. He do tell me he need additional 1 week to complete. I've got to say he did it.